Old  February 20th, 2010, 10:57pm     #61
Rapunzel676
Master Sweeper

Thanks psipsina. I wish I could say I was okay, but life is really kicking me in the ass right now and it takes a lot of energy just to get out of bed.

Sorry to be such a downer. I hope you're feeling all right and that school is going well.

ETA: Sorry Jenn, I think we were posting at the same time. Thanks for the hugs.
  Old  February 20th, 2010, 11:49pm     #62
Twinkles
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzel676 View Post
I'm at the end of my rope. I think the Universe hates me and is trying to get rid of me.
Rapunzel,

No matter how difficult things are for you... please, keep holding on tightly to the rope. I totally understand what it's like, to be lost in the deepest and darkest pits of depression. It's such a very lonely and despairing place that makes you feel so overwhelmed, helpless, and hopeless. I know, cuz, I've been there sooo many times myself. It's quite a scary place to be.

The universe does not hate you, sweetie. Sometimes, life can be cruel and unfair... but, that isn't your fault. You are a beautiful person who deserves much love, peace, happiness, and good things.

Keep trying to reach deep within yourself to find the strength and courage to keep fighting against the tough circumstances, that you're facing in your life. Be kind and gentle to yourself.

Remember, we all care about you and all that you've been going through. You're welcome to PM me, anytime.

((( Big Hug! )))

Click Link & Sign-up! -> SwagBucks Search

Super easy to win! Gift cards and prizes galore!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/luckygirl68
  Old  February 20th, 2010, 11:50pm     #63
pandka
Grand Master Sweeper

Dh is working all night. I just went to get something out of the closet and the water heater is leaking. I got the water off to it. I just hope it's not expensive to fix. Thankfully, DH is a plumber but parts can still be expensive. To top it off, Titus and myself are both sick with sinus/ear infections. I also have an infected throat and bronchitis. On the bright side, all of this could have happened next week when my in-laws are visiting.
  Old  February 21st, 2010, 12:13am     #64
psipsina
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Thanks psipsina. I wish I could say I was okay, but life is really kicking me in the ass right now and it takes a lot of energy just to get out of bed.

Sorry to be such a downer. I hope you're feeling all right and that school is going well.

You're not a downer just because you're feeling down right now

Psipsina's Wins!
  Old  February 21st, 2010, 12:21am     #65
Rapunzel676
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkles View Post
Rapunzel,

No matter how difficult things are for you... please, keep holding on tightly to the rope. I totally understand what it's like, to be lost in the deepest and darkest pits of depression. It's such a very lonely and despairing place that makes you feel so overwhelmed, helpless, and hopeless. I know, cuz, I've been there sooo many times myself. It's quite a scary place to be.

The universe does not hate you, sweetie. Sometimes, life can be cruel and unfair... but, that isn't your fault. You are a beautiful person who deserves much love, peace, happiness, and good things.

Keep trying to reach deep within yourself to find the strength and courage to keep fighting against the tough circumstances, that you're facing in your life. Be kind and gentle to yourself.

Remember, we all care about you and all that you've been going through. You're welcome to PM me, anytime.

((( Big Hug! )))
Thanks, Twinkles. I really appreciate your kind words. I've been fighting so long and so hard that I just don't have much left. No matter how much effort I put into it, my life just keeps getting worse worse. The rope is very frayed at this point and sometimes I wonder if it's even worth the trouble to hang on.

That's not a threat, in case anyone is wondering, and no, I'm not looking for attention.

ETA: Sorry psipsina, I just saw your post. I'm down almost all the time now, and I rarely post anymore, so when I do it's usually because I'm terrible depressed. So I worry that people will think I'm just a downer.
  Old  February 21st, 2010, 12:31am     #66
ginnylee38
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by psipsina View Post
You're not a downer just because you're feeling down right now
I totally agree Rapunzel676. Please don't ever think you are a downer because you need a friend. Believe me we ALL need to talk to someone, anyone just to spout off too some times to get it all out.

Please just remember things always look better in the morning. I have always lived by the saying "just sleep on it, give it another day", to me at least, it sure does seem better in the morning.

You take care, and remember don't be afraid to reach out whenever you need to.
  Old  February 21st, 2010, 12:49am     #67
Rapunzel676
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnylee38 View Post
I totally agree Rapunzel676. Please don't ever think you are a downer because you need a friend. Believe me we ALL need to talk to someone, anyone just to spout off too some times to get it all out.

Please just remember things always look better in the morning. I have always lived by the saying "just sleep on it, give it another day", to me at least, it sure does seem better in the morning.

You take care, and remember don't be afraid to reach out whenever you need to.
Thank you again. I've actually been sleeping a lot lately, which probably isn't good for me, but sometimes it's the only thing that helps. The responses here have actually helped quite a bit. It's comforting to know that even in cyberspace there are people who care.
  Old  February 21st, 2010, 12:53am     #68
Twinkles
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Thanks, Twinkles. I really appreciate your kind words. I've been fighting so long and so hard that I just don't have much left. No matter how much effort I put into it, my life just keeps getting worse worse. The rope is very frayed at this point and sometimes I wonder if it's even worth the trouble to hang on.

That's not a threat, in case anyone is wondering, and no, I'm not looking for attention.
Gosh, my heart really goes out to you. I wish that I could just reach through the computer screen and give you a warm, comforting hug!!

When, I read your posts... It feels like I'm seeing a reflection of myself through your words. I truly understand your struggle... I really do. My heart feels sad for you... cuz, I know exactly what your feeling inside. I can relate to your struggle. It's so difficult and tiring to keep holding on... especially, when there appears to be no hope in sight. Regardless, you must keep holding on... you need to keep fighting. Why? Because, you're a person who is worth fighting for!!!

Are you receiving any therapy to help guide and support you through this very difficult time?

Old  February 21st, 2010, 1:14am     #69
skpaw
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
It's comforting to know that even in cyberspace there are people who care.
Take care of yourself.

Old  February 21st, 2010, 1:24am     #70
Twinkles
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
It's comforting to know that even in cyberspace there are people who care.
I agree. OLS has become a safe and caring place for me to temporarily escape the reality of my struggles.

If people only knew the true extent of my pain and suffering.

Old  February 21st, 2010, 10:21am     #71
Ravzie
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Thank you again. I've actually been sleeping a lot lately, which probably isn't good for me, but sometimes it's the only thing that helps. The responses here have actually helped quite a bit. It's comforting to know that even in cyberspace there are people who care.
You and I may not agree on politics and stuff, but I really want to see you feel better. I hope you are able to scale the mountains ahead of you. I think you are a very intelligent, educated, worthy person. Good luck and God bless you.

Old  February 21st, 2010, 3:07pm     #72
deborah62
Grand Master Sweeper

I do understand,even if its so frayed that there is only 1 thin thread left you have to hold on,trust me this last year I have wanted to let go more than once.Thank goodness I had this place to come too,just knowing that someone cared kept me going,and this may seem silly to some but at one of my lowest points when i wanted to let go i saw my sweet cat looking at me and I knew I had to take care of her.
Please if you need to talk,cry,vent please know we are here to listen and many of us have been there or are also where you are now.

Quote:

ETA: Sorry psipsina, I just saw your post. I'm down almost all the time now, and I rarely post anymore, so when I do it's usually because I'm terrible depressed. So I worry that people will think I'm just a downer.

What if the hokey pokey is what its all about?
  Old  February 21st, 2010, 3:34pm     #73
sparkle8
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
I'm at the end of my rope. I think the Universe hates me and is trying to get rid of me.
We've all been worried about you around here....
I am just a PM away whenever you need an ear my friend.

‎"A keen sense of humor helps us to overlook the unbecoming, understand the unconventional, tolerate the unpleasant, overcome the unexpected and outlast the unbearable." ~ Billy Graham
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Sparkle8 If I win, you win at Swagbucks!
  Old  February 23rd, 2010, 9:42pm     #74
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

Because my little one (who isn't quite 2) jumped up in the chair with me, and I told her to be careful, and she rubbed my belly and said "baby." I can't believe she still remembers. Now I'm sad.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  February 23rd, 2010, 10:23pm     #75
LaLaaLaaa
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_246 View Post
Because my little one (who isn't quite 2) jumped up in the chair with me, and I told her to be careful, and she rubbed my belly and said "baby." I can't believe she still remembers. Now I'm sad.
Aww sending you a

I've been crying and so sad. Today has been 5 months since my step-son passed away. I had to pick my daughter up from the nurses office at school, she was so upset, she was throwing up. This has been so difficult for my family. We are attending The Caring Place, which is for children dealing with the loss of a loved one. It is helping... but I dont think this pain will EVER go away.

Tell your children you love them every single day... my heart is so heavy today... I miss Michael so much

I would give anything I own. Give up my life, my heart, my home. I would give everything I own Just to have you back again, just to touch you once again. I miss you Dad.