Old  July 1st, 2006, 8:57pm     #1
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

KB's Pics!!
I'm getting yelled at cuz my pics aren't up yet - so I apologize for the red eye and all that - did some quick crop jobs and throwing this up here so peeps will leave me alone I also have a lot of dupes of the ones in the other threads, didn't really see a need to post those again!

So I started off my adventures in Kansas City with a going away dinner! Here is me with some of my crew:

Photoshoot for a bad sitcom:

My girl K-Squared:

Da Boyz:

Old  July 1st, 2006, 9:02pm     #2
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

After a quick sleep in the ghettotel in KC I arrive in PHX shortly after 9am. I got hit on as I walked off the plane because I "just struck him" as I walked off the plane and had that "sweet Midwestern accent" - yeah I got digits and everything I hooked up with my girl bewitched and the nice ladies in purple gave us "I *heart* PHX" stickers - so that pretty much gave us an all access pass to all of Terminal 4!! The lady in purple was super excited about us so decided we needed our picture taken!

We totally tried to kick it with these guys - but they weren't the nicest and would never share their wine

Because Tab and I are nice people we waited for the arrival of Brent, evilpanda and Tom-2 and rode in big pimpin limo style to the resort!

Old  July 1st, 2006, 9:10pm     #3
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

We headed out for some shopping on Thursday morning - frog panties anyone??

The Arizona lottery had set up shop outside the conference center for people to purchase their lotto tickets for the raffle. For every $10 you bought you got a spin on the big wheel - and of course I felt we all needed pictures with the lotto peeps after we won

MonkeyCrotch

The Witch

EvilPanda

The Moose

The Lesbian

Old  July 1st, 2006, 9:20pm     #4
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

The note that thankfully DIDN'T get left on the message board!

Friday night there were busses that took you to shopping areas. Tom and I hit some shops while the rest of the crew headed to The Cheesecake Factory to get their drink on. We arrived to the most fabulous waiter ever, Orlando, and decided to get our pose on, complete with jazz hands!

KB, pestkaj, bewitched, ignoramoose, joolzie, Tom-2 and Orlando!

As we walked back to the bus at the end of the night - we KNEW we'd found the right bus! That and the California girls of Janir, booghc and sisishi were already onboard and waiting for us!

Old  July 1st, 2006, 9:25pm     #5
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

We our peaches! Denice and gigi from the Atlanta Peach Sweepers - an amazing group who took care of their OLS family!

And yes another group shot! As someone mentioned in another thread this was right at the start of the banquet - there are probably another 20-30 OLSers that I know of that were NOT in this picture - it was amazing the number of sweepers there from the site! Many that are well known and post all the time, and many who just come to get their sweep on - was great meeting everyone!

The official check presentation for the OLS winner of the trip to convention - jofo3511 and her fabulous husband Vinny!

Old  July 1st, 2006, 9:31pm     #6
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Xan, KB, risavjl and lamona at the banquet

My amazingly handsome banquet date and I

Me (looking not sober?) and my lucky evilpanda - brought us luck of 1,000 sweepers crack two years in a row!

bewitched and beanieprincess show mad love

Old  July 1st, 2006, 9:40pm     #7
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

The one and only Steven King gets lovin from crazy table 62!!

KB, Mrs Ked (Nancy) and bewitched at the end of the banquet

The coolest couple EVER the real Col Jim and coljim - amazing people - we you!!

To show that pestka really was in the pics with hot tattoo guy - pestkaj, bewitched, hot tattoo guy (Dave) and his lovely fiancee (Christina) who will be members here shortly! They rule all and I totally hope they have a Louisville Mini Convention!

Who ARE those masked lotto peeps?

Old  July 1st, 2006, 9:46pm     #8
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

End of convention picture

The ever amazing 17th Annual National Sweepstakes Convention Project Manager - Donna, our very own alexisssmithe, who I could not adore more! First round is on me in Detroit girlie - thank you for EVERYTHING!

And last but not least, the most fabulous towncar driver ever. He got an earful from bewitched, pestkaj and I while we headed to the airport Sunday morning. I'm not sure who we scared more - the driver or Tom! The driver told us that we were an interesting bunch and that while some people were just alive - we were most certainly living and that he learned alot from our conversations

Old  July 1st, 2006, 9:49pm     #9
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

I think I have a few other pics I can post once I fix the horrible red eye. I had a fantastic time - much love to all my peeps and it was so awesome to meet so many other members and spread the message of OLS and what an amazing community we have!

I look forward to seeing everyone next year and hopefully at mini conventions until June 2007
  Old  July 1st, 2006, 10:01pm     #10
littlelulu
Grand Master Sweeper

excellent pics
  Old  July 1st, 2006, 10:02pm     #11
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

Great pictures, I can't wait for next year ~ its going to rock and be so close, you know I'm going.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  July 1st, 2006, 10:15pm     #12
pestkaj
Gone Camping

WOOT!! Great pics! And thanks for not posting the incriminating ones! whew.
  Old  July 1st, 2006, 10:21pm     #13
jesslag
Grand Master Sweeper

great pictures!!!

Even the smallest envelope is heavy for an elf.
  Old  July 1st, 2006, 10:38pm     #14
sassybrat
Master Sweeper

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to meeting all of you next year!
  Old  July 2nd, 2006, 3:35am     #15
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Missed Picture session
KB - I do apologize and kick myself for not making the group picture. I knew I was supposed to be outside but was inside and waiting for the time to come and I got sidetracked with some of the other people and missed the time slot. Will be sure to get in the pictures next time. We'll do another one out in Hershey. Steve loved his picture with the honeys.

Oh, and great pictures!! Post more.