Old  April 28th, 2005, 10:24pm     #61
we3luvdisney
Master Sweeper

My favorite feature is the notes section to find codes, answers or links to a forum with all the answers. I just found out recently that you can use "Ctrl-F" to perform a search for answers.

I want to thank you for the chance to enetr and win a trip to the convention.
  Old  April 28th, 2005, 10:42pm     #62
whammy
Master Sweeper

Wink
I've only been a member since July 4, 2004. It took me six months to find my way around this place! It's huge, and growing! This was my first and only site that I have visited almost everyday since I received this hand-me-down computer. Dial-up connection is so slow, but I have won several nice prizes due to this site. Thank you for all the fine features, I'm spoiled.

" Listen to your dreams. They are the whispers of your heart, telling you all you'll ever need to be happy." Jennifer Rose Cerulean
  Old  April 29th, 2005, 9:32am     #63
bluenude3
Senior Master Sweeper

I have been w/ OLS for about 2.5 years now and have seen and been through many of the the changes. I would have to say that my favorite feature is SweepMark. Just in case anyone isn't familiar with it, it is a bookmark that you set in your web browser that allows you to immediately check to see if a sweep that you have found is a duplicate. As submitting new sweeps is really what makes this community what it is, this feature helps us keep our mission alive (and easier). To find out more information go to the add-a-sweep section here http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/addasweep/ .

GLTA!

Simone

Old  April 29th, 2005, 3:46pm     #64
positivelift
Senior Master Sweeper

Such a great contest and a nice gift to a lucky OLSer!!

While I love all of the features at OLS, I really think that the SHAZAM feature at MySweeps is tops! This was such a great idea and saves a lot of time.

I usually limit my Mysweeps to 10, but still...this is a great feature!

Thanks again for the great contest. Some lucky sweeper will be very happy.

Good Luck everyone

Rob's 2014 wins
  Old  April 29th, 2005, 4:04pm     #65
chuckybaby
Senior Master Sweeper

What a great contest! I am here every day, unless I'm out of town and have no access to a computer... I always like to check out the Discussion forum and find out new things. Another favorite is the local sweeps forums. I'm always looking for a snail mail sweeps.

I also try to do the instants every night after work, which seems to be the luckiest time for me.

Another great feature is the freebies area of the site. I have found many great free items there.

All in all, the whole site is great and coming here every day is something I always look forward to.
  Old  April 29th, 2005, 9:07pm     #66
Adrianita
Senior Master Sweeper

This is so cool!!! I didnt think I had a chance to go... now I do !

mmhh let me pick a thing to say about my favorite features here.

Only one, right?

Ok.. I usually am late entering sweeps... and I used to enter as the expiration date was coming only a couple of days ahead, which I now think is not such a good idea because there are lots of sweeps that start giving away prizes since the beginning. I was so happy when I discovered Top 100 Sweeps !!

Now I check there every other day, to see which sweeps are the best and I make sure I don't miss them! (which happened before).

A new thing I just recent discovered, is the Quick Links, which lets you do a lot of the things that are most used like check the New Posts, go to your Private Messages, see Who'sOnline, etc!

Thanks for this opportunity
  Old  April 29th, 2005, 10:30pm     #67
millertang
Sweeper

My favorite feature is the NOTES section under the sweeps listings, I find the comments from other members to be very helpful

thanks so much for the contest and for OLS

please send some good vibes my way ...... thanks!
  Old  April 30th, 2005, 12:13am     #68
patti31556
Senior Master Sweeper

I like the way I can subscribe to my favorite forums and get emails with all the links so I can decide which wonderful contest to enter first. Also just recently started looking at the calendar so I can daydream on winning call days! Sometimes the anticipation is ALMOST as fun as winning.
  Old  April 30th, 2005, 4:42am     #69
kimkij
Senior Master Sweeper

Thanks for the chance to go.
This is the first time I came into this forum. I must admit, though, that I am rather fond of the members only contests forum. Love to sponsor my own sweeps. Hope I win. GLTA!

Kimberly
  Old  April 30th, 2005, 11:52am     #70
salsasweeps
Senior Sweeper

My favorite feature is the new "shazam" - has cut down a lot on the time i spend entering!

My tip - click the shazam, then run around and do housework while the pages load - then fill the forms and click shazam again (repeat as necessary!)

Waiting for the unexpected!
  Old  April 30th, 2005, 1:42pm     #71
roserpa
Senior Master Sweeper

Incredible Prize -- THANK YOU for the sweep.

Well I have been a member over a year but didn't navigate well through this wonderful site. One day - after entering my sweeps and had nothing else to do I started 'surfing'. I came across the 'freebies' - I couldn't believe it. If this site wasn't awesome enough, I can now get free stuff? So even though I haven't won much this year, it's still nice to get my freebies in the mail.

Thanks again for the contest and this great site!!!

R

Rose's Wins
  Old  April 30th, 2005, 4:08pm     #72
angelynn03
Master Sweeper

Talking
Wow, I would love to go. Please, please, please put my name in.

My favorite features are mysweeps and expired mysweeps. Helps me keep track of all that I enter and dailies to be entered. Otherwise I wouldn't remember and DQ myself.
Thanks.
Linda in East Rochester, NY

Oh, and if I was lucky enough to win I would try and choose another NY OLSer who would
also like to go and couldn't afford it. We could share driving and the room and have lots of fun, plus meet some of the best people in the world. (NO one I know around here understands my hobby, they still look at me like I am crazy! LOL!)

Last edited by angelynn03; May 5th, 2005 at 3:06pm.
  Old  April 30th, 2005, 5:11pm     #73
Merana123
Master Sweeper

I love checking out the "My Wins" section because often someone will have won something from an ongoing, weekly or monthly sweep I have missed. It's a great way to do a quick search and get myself entered!
  Old  April 30th, 2005, 5:49pm     #74
amycdavid
Sweeper
Founding Member

Cool pick me!
I know i have been here a long time and rarely post, but i do lurk! My favorite things about OLS is: all of the above- Pick me!!Thanks! amy
  Old  April 30th, 2005, 7:16pm     #75
JOS066
Master Sweeper

I first go to the new sweeps. Then the expiring ones. Then to read the recent forums. Then I enter the top 100. I just flip flop back and forth reading the forums and entering. I just really have a great deal of fun just trully enjoying this site. I did not know this much fun could exist until I just happened to discover it one day the end of July 2004. Been a "happy camper" here ever since. This is trully a great site for a great group of people who enjoy the same things in life. I am here forever! Please enter me! I would love to attend and meet every one of you.