Closed Thread

Old  June 18th, 2015, 8:39am     #16
demmi
Master Sweeper

I have attended one and I like hearing the winner stories, helps to keep me motivated.
  Old  June 18th, 2015, 1:43pm     #17
sis2ccc
Sweeper

During the last sweeps convention, I learned how to tweet and participate in a twitter party. I hope to learn something new in Boston.
  Old  June 18th, 2015, 7:55pm     #18
mary1953
Junior Sweeper

Mary1953
I would love to win a convention registration so I can take my husband with me and show him a wonderful sweeps convention with lots of suggestions and fun and prizes to be won!! I went to one in Georgia 2 years ago with my sister and we had a grand time!! My fingers are crossed!
  Old  June 19th, 2015, 12:58am     #19
mariebow
Senior Master Sweeper

I want to attend the 2015 national sweepstakes convention because I have heard about all the fun they have meeting other sweepers and winning prizes, especially the stamps for the mail in sweeps. I would like to personally meet the many sweepers all over the country and ask about their winnings, and how sweepstaking have enriched their lives. I have never attended a sweepstakes convention.

Old  June 19th, 2015, 3:04am     #20
SweepyLin
Master Sweeper

I would like to attend the convention to reconnect with sweepers I met at previous conventions, to hear about the big wins of other sweepers, and to learn new things such as how to use Instagram and enter Instagram sweeps.

To me, the greatest thing about going to the convention is being among a very large crowd of like-minded people who get as excited about this hobby as I do and get what it's all about.

May the sweepstakes fairy visit each of you today!

Linda
  Old  June 19th, 2015, 6:32pm     #21
gacarol
Senior Master Sweeper

I have attended previous conventions and have always found everyone to be very 'sharing'. Sweepers share how they win, what they win, answer questions, make suggestions to help others win and it is so inspiring. This year I hope to learn more about winning on social media.

Thank you roserpa and wishing you many wins for being so sharing.

Winners never quit and quitters never win!
  Old  June 20th, 2015, 12:13pm     #22
DebraIN3D
Junior Sweeper

I really want to go to Boston!
I had long desired to attend a convention, but without knowing anyone or what to expect, I let my anxiety take over of keep me from attending so many conventions...until last summer when the Convention was held in my home state of FL. I cannot tell you how exciting the event was from beginning to end. While I did not win much, I did win some, and more importantly I left with new friends and a ton of inspiration to win big things! I want to start a tradition. I want to attend Boston and keep my love of these conventions going. I want to make even more new friends, reconnect with those I met and learn new and better ways to win though tips and tricks with mail-ins as well as online. What we learned from the speakers last year was so valuable, I can only hope to piggy-back on that and continue to learn even more.

Thank you! And thank you roserpa!

Debra (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)

"Sweepstakers are optimists!"
  Old  June 20th, 2015, 10:09pm     #23
janna
Master Sweeper

I love getting to see my OLS family and meeting new friends every time! Also visiting new places! Pick me pick me!
  Old  June 21st, 2015, 11:30pm     #24
SuperSweeper001
Sweeper

I think it would be fun/interesting. Please select me!
Closed Thread