Old  May 15th, 2015, 12:29am     #46
jenndiggy
Master Sweeper

I've been to two conventions and the biggest thing I learn is sweepers love to have fun. I'm getting married next week and we aren't going on a honeymoon. This would be the perfect honeymoon getting to spend the weekend at "Summer Camp for Sweepstakers" as I call it.
  Old  May 15th, 2015, 1:09am     #47
TRUN
Senior Sweeper

I love going to meet new friends and see old ones....and everyone I attend I seem to learn a new tip that helps me enter in the future.

Thanks OLS!
  Old  May 15th, 2015, 5:41am     #48
sharonwin1
Junior Sweeper

Dreaming of the 2015 national Convention
I have been to the National Convention in Atlanta several years ago. It was fantastic and I made so many new friends. If I win I hope to learn more about entering via social media and bring that info. back to share with our club - The Carolina Sweepers. This hobby has been such a blessing to me....not only by the wonderful wins but through the many friendships. I'm dreaming and hoping to win a trip to the 2015 National Convention....make my dreams come true. Good Luck to all....

Sharon G Ashmore
  Old  May 15th, 2015, 6:38am     #49
KATHYP IN MD
Junior Sweeper

2015 National Sweepstakes Convention - Sweepstakes Entry
I have been at the last few conventions and loved it - made new friends and learned a lot. I am hoping I win this because in March both my husband and myself lost our jobs so I could not do it this year but I never give up hope and wishing I would win this - thank you for doing this
  Old  May 15th, 2015, 7:22am     #50
ANGSWIN
Grand Master Sweeper

I would love to win this! I have never been to a convention and have never been to Boston, so this would be like a big double win for me! I would like to learn more about the 'new' ways of entering sweeps beyond snail mail, email, Facebook, and Twitter!
  Old  May 15th, 2015, 7:37am     #51
LindaC53
Junior Sweeper

2015 National Convention Giveaway
'Post why you would want to attend a National Sweepstakes Convention and what you might hope to learn.'

I would love to attend all the conventions of course but as with many of my fellow sweepers, funds often restrict that ability. I'm always open to learning new methods and would really love to learn more about twitter parties and winning on Instagram.

'If you have attended before tell us what you have enjoyed about past conventions and what you are looking forward to at this convention!'

Atlanta was my first (you always remember your first with fond memories ) and Orlando was my second convention. I've met so many wonderful people at both and quite a few have been dear close friends since so other than obviously winning prizes, I enjoy meeting and talking with the wide array of sweepers from all across the country and learning from each other.

Old  May 15th, 2015, 7:47am     #52
sheilaco
Sweeper

I have been to 10 national conventions and I wouldn't miss one. I meet new people at each convention and also get to know better people that I have already met. I have made lifelong friends of many that enjoy this hobby. I also love traveling around the country to the conventions and exploring the places they are held. If I win something then the convention is even better.
  Old  May 15th, 2015, 8:11am     #53
tammyshelton
Junior Sweeper

I want to attend the National Sweepstakes Convention because I've never been to one. What I hope to learn? I think I already know it ALL.... LOL, so I mainly want to learn if other sweepers are as wicked crazy & love this hobby/life/addiction as much as I do.
  Old  May 15th, 2015, 8:17am     #54
donnak4
Senior Sweeper

I would love to go to meet other sweepers in person and learn many tips.
  Old  May 15th, 2015, 8:46am     #55
LarisaR
Junior Sweeper

2015 National Sweepstake Convention
I have never been to a sweepstakes convention and I think it would be a very cool experience. to meet fellow contesters and hopefully learn few things. Thank you very much for a chance
  Old  May 15th, 2015, 9:03am     #56
paddy4444
Master Sweeper

I have never attended a convention so this would be my first. I enjoy reading the experiences from attendees of past conventions. I would like to meet other sweepers and I hope to learn ways to improve my chances of winning and to avoid burnout.

Thank you!
  Old  May 15th, 2015, 11:02am     #57
alansax
Senior Sweeper

I went to my first Sweepstakes Convention in Atlanta in 2012. I was hooked!! Just have to make the Convention every year now. Great place to meet fellow sweepers, share ideas, and hear about sweepers big wins. Always making new life long friends each year I attend. Can't wait to see you all in Boston this year & Las Vegas next.

My 2017 Wins
My 2018 Wins
  Old  May 15th, 2015, 11:44am     #58
azgma
Sweeper

I love attending the conventions to see old friends and make new ones. Visiting Boston and maybe winning a prize would be the icing on the cake.
  Old  May 15th, 2015, 12:04pm     #59
27pisces
Junior Sweeper

Smile Oh boy!
I've only been to 1 convention (so far) and that was SALT LAKE CITY . I had fun, met some great people AND learned a few "new tricks" for sweepstakes (who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks! - LOL) If you think you "know it all" already -- you may just surprise yourself. If you DO know it all then YOU can be the one that helps others learn this fabulous, rewarding hobby. -- I would so love to attend the convention in Boston this year. Let's make it happen!
  Old  May 15th, 2015, 12:53pm     #60
vgreene
Sweeper

I want to win!
I love going to conventions. Being a retired teacher I can always learn something. I enjoy the people, the education, and the local attractions.
Closed Thread