Administrator
Queen Peep

Win a trip to the 2015 National Sweepstakes Convention ~ Ends 5/27 @ 8:00pm ET

26th Annual National Sweepstakes Convention

Boston 2015 Wicked Awesome
September 3-6, 2015

The time has come to give away another trip to the convention

To Enter:

Post why you would want to attend a National Sweepstakes Convention and what you might hope to learn.

If you have attended before tell us what you have enjoyed about past conventions and what you are looking forward to at this convention!

Grand Prize (ARV approx $1400):

3 nights lodging for 2 at the Sheraton Boston September 3-6, 2015.
Admission for 2 to the convention
$500 for expenses (transportation, meals, etc.) that must be picked up from Brent at the convention.

Official Rules:

*Must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
*Must be an active OLS member, in good standing, that registered on or before 1/1/15.
*Must be a resident of the US or Canada. Void where prohibited.
*Must attend the 2015 National Sweepstakes Convention in Boston, MA September 3-6, 2015.
*Limit one entry per person.
*Entry period ends on Wednesday 5/27/15 at 8:00pm ET.
*Winner will be chosen via a random drawing, from all eligible entries within 96 hours after the close of the entry period.
*Winner will be contacted by private message and/or email and will have 48 hours to claim.
*Once the winner has claimed their prize, they will be asked to fill out a W-9 form for tax purposes and that form will need to be returned/email within 3 to 5
days after they have emailed to claim their prize or we will draw a new winner. .
*No substitution or transfer of prizes will be permitted. There will be no cash alternative.
*Rules and terms are subject to change at any time without notice.

Good Luck!
  Old  May 13th, 2015, 8:52pm     #2
Rokki
Grand Master Sweeper

First in! I've never been before and I want to learn how to win again!
  Old  May 13th, 2015, 8:52pm     #3
rebel2003
Master Sweeper

I am first every year. I want to win this SO bad. This will be my 4th convention. I want to go to learn the newest techniques and reconnect wih all my sweeps friends and tear Boston up!

Jason Block

Last edited by rebel2003; May 19th, 2015 at 10:57am.
  Old  May 13th, 2015, 8:58pm     #4
tangee43
Senior Master Sweeper

I have been once before (Fort Wayne, Indiana) and I had a marvelous time. I met so many wonderful people and I won great prizes. I also learned a great deal about snail mail sweeps.

If I win the trip to Boston, I'd like to learn more about Social Media sweeps which still kinda confuse me...but more than learning, I'd honestly just like to go to see some folks again.

Good Luck Y'All!!!!!!
  Old  May 13th, 2015, 9:11pm     #5
gigi
Master Sweeper

not my first! But this year I will be bringing my husband for the 1st time! It would really help with the double expenses... thank you from a loyal OLSer!!!!!!
Hoping that he catches the sweeping bug...I need to get on track again!

http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/images/signaturepics/sigpic7547_4.gif

Diligence is the Mother of good luck...Benjamin Franklin
  Old  May 13th, 2015, 9:42pm     #6
kimkij
Senior Master Sweeper

I have never been to a convention and I would love the chance to go. I would love to meet people from all over the country who enter sweeps like I do.

Kimberly
  Old  May 13th, 2015, 9:54pm     #7
toydiva65
Senior Master Sweeper

I would love to attend the conventions because........

1) I have never been!!
2) I couldn't otherwise afford it. (Not asking for pity though! LOL)
3) I SOOO want to meet some of the OLS sweepers that I know so well online....shake their hands....hug them!!

What would I like to learn.............

1) ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I don't know!
2) How to stay positive and in the game

Thanks for the opportunity!!
  Old  May 13th, 2015, 10:07pm     #8
angelarcher
Junior Sweeper

2015 National Sweepstakes Convention - Sweepstakes Entry
To Enter:

Post why you would want to attend a National Sweepstakes Convention and what you might hope to learn.

I have been to several Sweepstakes Conventions, but I still always learn something new! I would like to learn more about skill contests. These are usually a little more intimidating, but on the other hand, they get less entries and require a little more work, so the chances of winning are higher.

If you have attended before tell us what you have enjoyed about past conventions and what you are looking forward to at this convention!

What I have enjoyed the most about past Conventions is seeing old friends and making new ones! It's like a big family reunion each year. I love the feeling of so much positive energy in one room full of sweepers, who will cheer for your win, just as if they had won themselves! The veteran sweepers are always willing to help a newbie, and "show them the ropes"!

I would look forward to any fun optional events, since I have never been to the Boston area. I enjoy hearing from presenters, who may either teach you something about sweeping, or share their story of a big win! And last but not least, there are always the daily sessions with lots of wonderful PRIZES!

AngelArcher
  Old  May 13th, 2015, 10:32pm     #9
sundonja
Master Sweeper

I love going to conventions. I want to go because it's a chance for me to make friends with people all across the country. I'm always anxious to learn new sweeping techniques. When I've gone in the past, it's really always about getting to see my friends that I only see once a year. That and the chance to win a nice prize.

Last edited by sundonja; May 27th, 2015 at 10:50am.
  Old  May 13th, 2015, 10:39pm     #10
thisnthat3
Junior Sweeper

This will be my first convention after many years of sweeping; I would love to meet my many Facebook friends and I want to learn better ways to enter sweepstakes, to utilize my time more effectively.
  Old  May 13th, 2015, 10:45pm     #11
lexiquin
Junior Sweeper

Boston 2015
I've never been to a National Sweepstakes Convention, so this opportunity is very exciting for me. I'd love to learn the "tricks of the trade" (for lack of a more accurate description). The main reason I'd like to attend Boston this year is because I would like to meet fellow sweepers. Just this morning I was talking with someone (via PM on FB) who I haven't met yet. It would be so wonderful if I could meet her in person--she's been supportive and encouraging. The enthusiasm for this event is exhilarating! I'd love to be part of this "Wicked Awesome" experience! Thanks for the opportunity.
  Old  May 13th, 2015, 11:14pm     #12
b4need
Junior Sweeper

Boston 2015 is going to be wicked awesome for my hubby's first convention! Twenty motivational conventions for me and I am loving this wicked awesome hobby!
  Old  May 13th, 2015, 11:27pm     #13
sallykay
Grand Master Sweeper

Every year, I read about all the fun people have at the convention, and I look at the pictures and wonder why I have never made plans to attend. It would be great to go and learn new tips and tricks.
Also, I've never been to Boston, and one of my bffs is originally from there, so maybe she'd tag along.

When we're free to love anyone we choose
When this world's big enough for all different views
When we all can worship from our own kind of pew
Then we shall be free; We shall be free -- GARTH BROOKS
  Old  May 13th, 2015, 11:30pm     #14
jmahurin40
Master Sweeper

Smile
I want 2 go because it is on top of my bucket list 2 go 2 a sweepstakes convention I would love 2 meet all my sweeping friends I have meet online and ant 2 learn more about sweeps and winning
  Old  May 13th, 2015, 11:56pm     #15
beanieprincess
Senior Sweeper

my entry
i hope to win otherwise i can't go

i like to meet old and new friends
Closed Thread