Old  April 27th, 2018, 8:47pm     #1
EYESONLYFORDAVE
Grand Master Sweeper

Yahoo mail down??
tried signing in my yahoo account and this what pops up when I do:
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to mail.yahoo.com. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
  Old  April 27th, 2018, 9:00pm     #2
EYESONLYFORDAVE
Grand Master Sweeper

so I tried thru google and it says this>>
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from mail.yahoo.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy
mail.yahoo.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to mail.yahoo.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be mail.yahoo.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit mail.yahoo.com right now because its certificate has been revoked. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.
  Old  April 27th, 2018, 10:26pm     #3
EYESONLYFORDAVE
Grand Master Sweeper

found out that I am not the only one, bunch of people are complaining on facebook. Guess yahoo mail is systemwide.
  Old  April 28th, 2018, 7:38am     #4
libby918
Sweeper

Smile
I had the same problem. I could access it from my phone but not my laptop. It didn't last long though.

libby918
  Old  April 28th, 2018, 9:57am     #5
allycat
Senior Master Sweeper

I used to open yahoo in IE and my malware protector kept blocking viruses. I don't believe yahoo is security protected in IE any longer. I now use Chrome to open my yahoo and it's been perfect with no issues.

allycat