Old  April 22nd, 2018, 11:51pm     #1
JeffTheGreat
Master Sweeper

Does Uber have a phone number for tech support?
Does Uber have a phone number for tech support? I have an issue but can not find any way to contact them.
No phone number, no email, no facebook messenger.

Old  April 23rd, 2018, 12:40am     #2
mesquemai
Master Sweeper

Are you trolling us JeffTheGreat?

You've asked 3 questions in less than a day where the answer is easy to find via googling it. You can find the answers on google in less time than it takes to post asking for help here.

I don't even have an uber account, never used them and it took me seconds to find the answer.

Try putting your question into the google search box- or use easy search terms like I did earlier today to find the answer to your phone question it took me one search only a few seconds to find that answer.
  Old  April 23rd, 2018, 8:19am     #3
QBookie
Master Sweeper

Talking Sorry I wasted my time posting this
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesquemai View Post
Are you trolling us JeffTheGreat?

You've asked 3 questions in less than a day where the answer is easy to find via googling it. You can find the answers on google in less time than it takes to post asking for help here.

I don't even have an uber account, never used them and it took me seconds to find the answer.

Try putting your question into the google search box- or use easy search terms like I did earlier today to find the answer to your phone question it took me one search only a few seconds to find that answer.
Trolling---Naaa. Jeff is helping the kindhearted members who wish to lend a hand. However, I did find yesterdays' posts a little over the top.
1.)Phone # for FB? Answer: should be, " No, but you can email problems to FB. (I googled that)
2.) How to take screen shot. Answer: should be, "When you email FB with your problem, they may want a screen shot." (I googled that)
Did he find this out on his own? If he did, he would be depriving the benevolent members from helping. So we will probably never know.

Honey, Ain't Nothin' Ever Gonna Be Like It Was Before.