Old  August 22nd, 2015, 5:48pm     #16
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResourcePress View Post
Bumping this thread, as I could not remember if prizes are given away at the Thursday night kickoff party.
Was glad to be reminded by Carol that they are.

Karen, here are some directions via the Mass Pike...
From West
Take Route 90 (Massachusetts Turnpike) to the Prudential Center underground exit (exit 22). At the fork in the tunnel, follow the Prudential Center sign. Once above ground, you will be on Huntington Avenue. Turn right at the traffic light on Belvidere Street. The hotel entrance is on the corner of Belvidere and Dalton Street.
( I add this... exit 22 a is right exit with two lanes. Position yourself in the left of those two lanes as the Prudential turnoff is to the left. The Sheraton is one of the most convenient hotels from a the Mass Pike. Safe travels )

Can't wait to meet newbies Gloed and Rose.

TY TY TY to the Biron for hosting!
We've been playing with street view (thanks KB, those are a few hours I won't get back and I love exploring the area with it), not hard to find, hang to the left off the turnpike and then the next right and bam there it is.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.