You are an ugly woman with an attitude to match

All I Want For You My Son Is To Be Satisfied
  Old  January 13th, 2010, 4:52pm     #47
Ravin
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbutterfly View Post
You are an ugly woman with an attitude to match
Don't we all know a few of them, they are literally disgusting threw and threw. Their outside and inside match,and their disgusting personality that would make most men cringe.

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” Buddha
  Old  January 13th, 2010, 5:41pm     #48
ironbutterfly
Grand Master Sweeper

Word Ravin

Old  January 13th, 2010, 7:55pm     #49
jordan123
Senior Master Sweeper

OMG, he is dragging his feet to sign the papers???

What a twit as my mom would say ....

I am so sorry..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ups91 View Post
Why are you dragging your feet? I'm not the one who lived a lie for all those years. I want it over now so I can get on with my life.
  Old  January 13th, 2010, 11:29pm     #50
tommy
Grand Master Sweeper
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravin View Post
Thank you so much tommy, its a little better then yesteday, hopefully it will lots better tomorrow.
Your very welcome kiddo. I too hope it feels much better tomorrow
  Old  January 14th, 2010, 3:14pm     #51
ups91
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan123 View Post
OMG, he is dragging his feet to sign the papers???

What a twit as my mom would say ....

I am so sorry..
According to an email I received from my lawyer, he didn't respond to the papers and he still hasn't taken his classes, that are court ordered. I sent all my final papers to her this week and next week, the kids and I take our classes. My part will be done. Guess I am the bitch since I want it all over and done. He told me at one point, he would still like to stay married on paper, for 3-5 years. BULLSHIT!!!!

Oh, and I am sure my name will be mud with tax season, since I can file separately and as head of household.

Nancy
  Old  January 14th, 2010, 8:58pm     #52
daskds
Grand Master Sweeper

Why oh why do people have to pretend to be something they are not? I don't think better of you because you 'say' you live in a big freakin house, or you eat filet mignon every night or whatever. Get over yourself and just be who you are.

Ugh.....

"..it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
  Old  January 14th, 2010, 9:15pm     #53
Meadow
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
According to an email I received from my lawyer, he didn't respond to the papers and he still hasn't taken his classes, that are court ordered. I sent all my final papers to her this week and next week, the kids and I take our classes. My part will be done. Guess I am the bitch since I want it all over and done. He told me at one point, he would still like to stay married on paper, for 3-5 years. BULLSHIT!!!!

Oh, and I am sure my name will be mud with tax season, since I can file separately and as head of household.
I have to laugh at him thinking that you would even remotely give a crap about what his wishes are!

BTW, he's probably afraid that the new woman in his life will expect him to marry her once he's divorced.
  Old  January 15th, 2010, 1:52am     #54
jordan123
Senior Master Sweeper

WTF????????

Oh hell no....What do you think his reason for this is??? Hidden agenda of course...

You keep doing the right thing, do what the courts want and what is right by your children.

Quote:

Old  January 15th, 2010, 2:09am     #55
Faulkner99
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskds View Post
Why oh why do people have to pretend to be something they are not? I don't think better of you because you 'say' you live in a big freakin house, or you eat filet mignon every night or whatever. Get over yourself and just be who you are.

Ugh.....
And here of all places too! Many of us like to share good deals and bargains, and are happy when we can brag about how much money we saved. If you're out to impress people, the people here will be a lot more impressed with "I got an awesome deal on this dress at Ross" than "Check out this designer dress I got for the White House dinner I'm attending".

For the record, I had a cheap ass dinner (awesome Burmese restaurant where the food was only about $6 per entree and each entree was big enough to take home leftovers for another meal) and we live in the 'hood. But hey, if it helps the narrative, let's just say we had dinner at Urasawa and we live in a penthouse suite at the Regent Beverly Wilshire.

Mmmmm, fiction. My favorite!
  Old  January 15th, 2010, 12:48pm     #56
ironbutterfly
Grand Master Sweeper

My bitch of the day is ignorant taint boogers that act like all black people are drug dealers and on welfare. And FYI an ignorant black person is called an ass**le like you are, not the N Word. If I hear one more person try to explain the difference between a black person and the N word I am going to lose my mind ( this is not about an OLSer)

Faulkner, I pride myself of eating and dressing cheap. Where some people feel pride to sport a $300 bag, I feel proud to sport a $10 thrift shop ensemble It makes me feel proud to bundle up and stand in the freezing cold on Saturdays to go to the farmers markey and pay $1 for the pepper my local grocery charges $3.49 a pound for.

I also pride myself that we bought a house in the hood for $10k, put $20k worth of improvements in it. By age 33 I will own my house in full with no mortgage A city home with a river view, new roof, new 1600ft driveway on a double lot. No matter what the economy does, we bought within our means and knock on wood we'll have a blast growing old here and remodeling as we can afford.

Old  January 15th, 2010, 1:32pm     #57
smoaksone
Master Sweeper

it's not a promotion it's a lateral move

information that would have been helpful a month ago when i asked for a promotion and you said okay
  Old  January 15th, 2010, 1:47pm     #58
JesterPester
Senior Master Sweeper

Government payroll sucks! Hubby has been on the phone all morning fighting with them because they claim we owe them money from when they cashed out his vacation after he left last year. For some reason they cut his pay a few dollars an hour AFTER HE LEFT and now say they overpaid him his vacation payout because of that. But NOBODY can explain why they cut the pay rate. How the heck do you get a cut in pay AFTER you terminate employment????

JesterPester's Wins
You can win Swagbucks too!!!
  Old  January 15th, 2010, 2:33pm     #59
AlwaysLate
Master Sweeper

I'm almost sure I've herniated another damn disc, but this time in my neck. I have to wait till after our trip for my drs appt. I see an MRI in my future and if it is herniated I'm going to cry for days. I can't deal with this crappy back of mine.

Old  January 15th, 2010, 2:33pm     #60
jordan123
Senior Master Sweeper

STOP CALLING !!!!!!!!!!!!! I dislike everything about you, ugh move, leave the earth