Old  May 18th, 2009, 5:56pm     #76
pauline15
Senior Sweeper

My motto is "It only takes one!!" I have had so much fun with winning stuff, some of which I give as gifts, some I keep and all enjoyed by family and friends. I have got to do so many things that I would never have been able to do otherwise.... I wouldn't trade this hobby for anything. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but it's always fun!

pauline15_2009_Wins
  Old  May 18th, 2009, 6:07pm     #77
Weidknecht
Master Sweeper

My best tip? NEVER GIVE UP.

http://www.weidknecht.com Follow my blog!
  Old  May 18th, 2009, 6:27pm     #78
ilikecitylights
Senior Sweeper

I have been sweeping for almost six years with OLS---going to a convention would be unbelievable!

Good luck to all!

Old  May 18th, 2009, 6:29pm     #79
elittle2004
Senior Master Sweeper

Cool prize. I never been to a Sweepstakes Convention before but it sounds like a lot of fun. Probably the best prize I've won so far was a trip to Las Vegas.
  Old  May 18th, 2009, 6:40pm     #80
jcaplus2
Senior Master Sweeper

Going to a convention sure sounds like a lot of fun! My sweeping tip is: you can't win if you don't enter!

Old  May 18th, 2009, 7:06pm     #81
jolee62
Grand Master Sweeper

WOW WOW WOW what a great contest!!
My sweep tip is to not give up. I have been sweeping for a few years and havent had my big win yet but I know its out there!!!

Old  May 18th, 2009, 7:07pm     #82
shaddy335
Senior Sweeper

My tip is to check the list of expiring sweeps the last day and catch some entries you may have missed. I have won a couple of nice prizes by entering on the last day. Thanks for this contest, great idea!!
  Old  May 18th, 2009, 7:14pm     #83
plazamama
Senior Master Sweeper

I've been a sweepster for nearly 30 years, and I don't think i could stop even if I wanted to!
(Which I don't)
  Old  May 18th, 2009, 7:18pm     #84
KISSaholic4life
Grand Master Sweeper

The National Sweepstakes Conventions ROCK! The one in Manchester, NH this summer will be my third one. I've met lotsa cool sweepers from all over the country.

My tip - If you can, take a road trip to the convention. Me and a fellow OLS'er did last year and had a blast seeing various roadside attractions, national landmarks and lotsa cool OLS'ers along the way. We are doing another road trip to this years convention - check the linkie in my siggy to see if we'll be in your neck of the woods - we'd love to meet ya!

Thanks Brent, Nicole, KB, the editors and mods for making OLS the BESTEST sweep site on the net - and for this cool giveaway!

~ Space For Rent ~
I can be found at Facebook - look for KISSaholic4life

Old  May 18th, 2009, 7:30pm     #85
dcreed
Master Sweeper

Sweeping has blessed me in many ways. Not only in wins (no car yet, but its coming!) but in the friends that I have made in the club I am in. I talk freely of my hobby and have told many how to do it. This week my sisters and I are getting together ( from Massachusetts and Tampa) and I will show them and share my many wins. Can't wait for the convention so I can meet new friends!!

Your judgment will not make the world a better place. Only love can do that. Only grace.
  Old  May 18th, 2009, 7:32pm     #86
baroness-1
Master Sweeper

The best tip I have is if you are not winning. Make a change look at what others are doing to win and follow them. I won a measly 44.00 for March. I changed my way of entering and for April I won almost 600.00. Wow what a difference a little change in routine makes

Old  May 18th, 2009, 7:37pm     #87
whammy
Master Sweeper

I have been blessed with my hobby. I have taken my father to Alaska (4 times), my daughter to Vegas, and my grandson to Stowe, VT. (So little time, but so many memories!)

Thank you OLS

" Listen to your dreams. They are the whispers of your heart, telling you all you'll ever need to be happy." Jennifer Rose Cerulean
  Old  May 18th, 2009, 7:38pm     #88
shellockjohn
Senior Master Sweeper

My tip is to enter, enter, enter and don't stop! Do snails, online entries, local entries. Enter anywhere and everywhere!

Thanks Brent for the great giveaway!
  Old  May 18th, 2009, 7:43pm     #89
germangirl
Senior Sweeper

My favorite win was the All State Family Reunion 2007 trip via Southwest Airlines for 4 to Florida for 4 days & 3 nights w/ Sea World/Disney World/Universal Studio multi-day tickets. I took my Mom, sister, & brother-in-law w/ me. Awesome Gaylord Palms Hotel accommodations!
  Old  May 18th, 2009, 7:47pm     #90
littlelulu
Grand Master Sweeper

Smile I would so love to win this!!
I went to my first convention last year in SA and had the best time! The highlight of the trip was meeting tons of wonderful OLSers. I would love to go this year, but just can't afford the trip this year.

I haven't won pretty much of anything (accept for a prize at the last convention) in the past two or three years.

My advice? You don't want my advice...I haven't won anything. lol

My advice is to enjoy OLS. The best people and contests are here!!

Closed Thread