Old  September 6th, 2013, 9:53pm     #1
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

September update
September 7th is the last postmark date for this year's mini. You MUST know where you will be staying since there is a shortage of hotel rooms in the area due to a huge antique car show. I do have a couple of spots left that I am sure will be filled once this weekend is over.

See you in October!!!! Remember, no walk-in, drop-ins, or stop-ins!!! Everyone MUST be registered to attend.
  Old  September 15th, 2013, 2:35pm     #2
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

2013 Northeast Mini Now Closed.
2013 Northeast Mini Convention
This year's Northeast Mini Convention is now officially closed with an attendance of 188!!! Thank you for your cooperation and support.
This year attendees are coming from 26 states: Arizona * Colorado * Connecticut * Delaware * Florida * Georgia * Illinois * Indiana * Kansas * Kentucky * Maryland * Massachusetts * Michigan * Missouri * New Hampshire *
* New Jersey * New York * North Carolina * Ohio * Pennsylvania * South Carolina * Tennessee * Texas * Virginia * Wisconsin * and * West Virginia * plus we have three attendees coming from Canada!! I am impressed!!!!
  Old  September 25th, 2013, 12:27am     #3
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Raffle and Super Raffle entries
The mail in raffle and super raffle entry period for these two options for this year's mini is now closed as of September 21, 2013. All entries postmarked with a later date will be returned to you at the mini convention -- no exceptions.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we only have two weeks left to get everything done. We have a timetable in place that we are strictly adhering to in order to make this another huge success story.

Thanks also for giving me some quiet time so that I could get my newsletter out on time.