Old  August 21st, 2012, 2:26pm     #46
KISSaholic4life
Grand Master Sweeper

Durin' the Sunday mornin' session I won a decorated mailbox filled with Green Bay Packer stuff and sweepstake supplies!

Lotsa wins for me this year!

It was AWESOME meetin' and hangin' out with OLS'ers and other sweepers from around the country!

See y'all next year!

~ Space For Rent ~
I can be found at Facebook - look for KISSaholic4life

Old  August 21st, 2012, 3:19pm     #47
Stephen
Senior Master Sweeper

Cool! You mentioned wanting/not minding winning another one while in Sav'h and guess what? You did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakedalaska View Post
I won a Lenova Thinkpad during the last session of the convention!
  Old  August 21st, 2012, 3:48pm     #48
uclafan
Master Sweeper

During the Friday session, I won a bag filled with Atlanta Brave items which included a bag of peanuts, Cracker Jacks, an Atlanta Braves Cap and Peanut Butter M & M's. Came in handy as I went that nite to see my Boys in Blues (Los Angeles Dodgers) play the Braves. They lost but had fun cheering them on when so many around me were Braves fans.

On Saturday, I won an automatic counter and a roll of quarters.

And while thinking positive thoughts at various sessions helped 3 friends win a laptop, tablet and Ipod. Hope they take good care of my computers till next convention. LOL

308 days until Salt Lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use the link below, help me earn extras swagbucks when naming me as the referral and then search so your "Swag Bucks" will begin adding up too. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/meuclafan
  Old  August 21st, 2012, 7:48pm     #49
mdog70
Junior Sweeper

Won the Car
I don't post too often here, but I thought I would let you know that an OLS member did win the car!! I have been going to the conventions since 1993 and rooming with the same 3 women! We have a blast every year! I was so excited to hear my numbers read off by Dave I couldn't believe it was really me! How exciting to be the first winner of a car at the National Sweepstakes convention! My table was so wild and crazy we all had no voices the next day! Thanks to all of you who were there and congratulated me! It was a hoot! you know I will be there next year! Already paid my registration fee!!!
  Old  August 21st, 2012, 7:55pm     #50
tangee43
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdog70 View Post
I don't post too often here, but I thought I would let you know that an OLS member did win the car!! I have been going to the conventions since 1993 and rooming with the same 3 women! We have a blast every year! I was so excited to hear my numbers read off by Dave I couldn't believe it was really me! How exciting to be the first winner of a car at the National Sweepstakes convention! My table was so wild and crazy we all had no voices the next day! Thanks to all of you who were there and congratulated me! It was a hoot! you know I will be there next year! Already paid my registration fee!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm a bit jealous because you won a car, but a lot jealous that you have been going to convention with your girls for nearly 20 years...that is so cool! Thank you for taking the time to post and let us know it was you.

Hope to see you at a convention in the future.
  Old  August 21st, 2012, 8:03pm     #51
brenda
Sweeper

prizes
I won a pair of binoculars and my daughter got a dt coke safe.

I came home to two wins. One a movie "one for the money" and a box of kettle chips.

I had a WONDERFUL time, I just wished I could have met up with all of you. I did meet Lori G. from Calif. hi Lori, we got to keep in touch

Brenda

Old  August 21st, 2012, 8:14pm     #52
ResourcePress
Grand Master Sweeper

Brenda, wish I'd met you. I too enjoyed Lori G's company!

Wishing & hoping & thinking & praying, planning & dreaming... and entering!
  Old  August 21st, 2012, 9:02pm     #53
alansax
Senior Sweeper

My wife won a pack of the $500 Scratch Off Lottery Tickets. But we were unable to claim our winnings. In addition to notifying Tania about the problem I also sent a message to the Georgia Lottery Commission. I just received back a response from the Georgia Lottery Corporation which stated the following:

Thank you for contacting the Georgia Lottery Corporation (GLC).

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while attempting to claim your prizes. Due to an oversight, some packs of tickets were not activated before distributing them, a process which enables any lottery retailer to redeem those prizes. We sincerely regret this error.

To claim Georgia Lottery prizes up to $600 by mail, simply complete the back of the ticket(s) with your name, address and signature, then mail the ticket(s) to the P.O. Box address listed on the back of the ticket(s) (Georgia Lottery Corporation, P.O. Box 56966, Atlanta, GA 30343).

We appreciate your interest in the Georgia Lottery Corporation and our games.
  Old  August 22nd, 2012, 8:45pm     #54
GTBuzz
Grand Master Sweeper
Princess Yellow Jacket

I don't see any pics so I will post this one of OLSers. Excuse any name misspellings.

Left to right:

Panda, rookiesmom, tametaz, kbsocial (behind), GTBuzz (beside), janna, kissaholic (behind), jannasbff, bakedalaska, rebel2003

We had fun and there were lots of wins. Now I see an OLSer won one of the cars so that is great to hear.

Glad to meet everyone and sorry that I missed some of you. I had alot of fun and met some great people..now if only I could be as lucky on wins as some of you.

OLS Rocks!!

Oh...we were a well behaved group and only drank sparingly. They did not know us by name at Fandangles..really.

LipSense & SeneGence beauty, OLS members get free shipping. PM for details.
Buzz's Trade List
  Old  August 23rd, 2012, 12:12am     #55
uclafan
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda View Post
I won a pair of binoculars and my daughter got a dt coke safe.

I came home to two wins. One a movie "one for the money" and a box of kettle chips.

I had a WONDERFUL time, I just wished I could have met up with all of you. I did meet Lori G. from Calif. hi Lori, we got to keep in touch

And am so glad we hooked up Brenda. It was a pleasure and looking forward to some adventures in Salt Lake City. 307 days and counting.

Please use the link below, help me earn extras swagbucks when naming me as the referral and then search so your "Swag Bucks" will begin adding up too. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/meuclafan