Old  February 7th, 2017, 9:55pm     #1
3770tomgibson
Junior Sweeper

Question Not all of dailies showing up as premium member.
I notice that not all of the dailies will save onto my daily list. I sometimes forget about them and then do a general search and see many daily contests that I had saved not showing up on my daily profile. Usually they are the very good ones. Strange!!
  Old  February 7th, 2017, 10:04pm     #2
LadyCat
Grand Master Sweeper

maybe they ended and dropped off the list

Every entry is a potential Winner -
  Old  February 7th, 2017, 10:57pm     #3
Qncterra
Senior Master Sweeper

I do not think that it's selective, for just the best ones. Occasionally, I have noticed that a saved sweep is not permanently saved on the same day when I page back or page forward. It's a good idea to look at your total sweep number before you start your daily entries. That way you can verify the saves when you finish entering for the day. I have never seen any disappear from saved list, after the first day that they were saved.
  Old  February 7th, 2017, 11:20pm     #4
gummybear2010
Master Sweeper

i have had that same problem for over a year now. WHEN I go thru all the daily and enter and save them to my sweeps they dont save . then I look at the expiring there are dailys that have been on here a month or more and never show up at for me at all till the day they expire.

I use the search bar for lets just say led or hdtv or uhd 4k and nothing shows up .I look in electronics there are tvs there and yet they show up no where else or I cannot find anything under those listings and yet they show up the day they expire but ran for a month or longer but no matter where I look there not showing up in any entry format when i look for them

i find my sweeps keeps sending me back to Saturday .I can hit add everyday when I enter i come back here the next day and my sweeps shows last time i entered was Saturday 2 weeks ago

I find im not even seeing half of what I pay for with membership every year.

I am using windows 10 dell computer at home.tried switching browsers and the same thing happens but worse when it comes to my sweeps not saving at all.
  Old  February 7th, 2017, 11:57pm     #5
Kymsmith
Sweeper

Same here. I lose sweeps on my dailies even when they are not expired. Frustrating for sure.
  Old  February 8th, 2017, 2:13pm     #6
ROADGIRL
Master Sweeper

Me too!
Same here, I also see some daily only on the day they end.

ROADGIRLxxooxxooxx
  Old  February 8th, 2017, 3:15pm     #7
gargoyle
Senior Sweeper

seen it for weeklys as well. Is it possible they aren't showing up in the individual categories because they haven't been "rated" at least 10 times? I know that's the threshold for the "top 100" tab.
  Old  March 17th, 2017, 11:34am     #8
cubbiecutie
Junior Sweeper

Angry My Daily My Sweeps disappeared
I had 19 pages of daily sweeps saved in My Sweeos and today its down to 9. My weeklies are gone too except for 2 as well as 24 hrs and unlimiteds. I have never had this happen before. Help How do I get them back? I have been a member for years and this is the 1st time I have had an issue like this.
  Old  March 17th, 2017, 12:42pm     #9
Susan
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubbiecutie View Post
I had 19 pages of daily sweeps saved in My Sweeos and today its down to 9. My weeklies are gone too except for 2 as well as 24 hrs and unlimiteds. I have never had this happen before. Help How do I get them back? I have been a member for years and this is the 1st time I have had an issue like this.

When you click on the "My Sweeps" tab at the top of the page, does the dropdown right below the green page header say Display All?
  Old  March 18th, 2017, 9:32am     #10
Michaelmac12
Junior Sweeper

Question Missing dailys
Ijust noticed that too -I id my dailys and then went through the LOTS of PRIZES category and saw that The Walmart Sweep was there and the radio button was even green, yet was not in my dailys. I clicked off the radio button, re-set it as a favorite, and then checked dailies and STILL not there -anybody know why?
  Old  March 18th, 2017, 9:57am     #11
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelmac12 View Post
Ijust noticed that too -I id my dailys and then went through the LOTS of PRIZES category and saw that The Walmart Sweep was there and the radio button was even green, yet was not in my dailys. I clicked off the radio button, re-set it as a favorite, and then checked dailies and STILL not there -anybody know why?
If you don't mind me asking, what are you trying to enter on? Desktop, laptop, iPad??

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  March 19th, 2017, 9:40am     #12
Michaelmac12
Junior Sweeper

Entering on a laptop here
  Old  March 19th, 2017, 9:52am     #13
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelmac12 View Post
Entering on a laptop here
Weird.

Have you tried a different browser??

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  March 19th, 2017, 11:04am     #14
Michaelmac12
Junior Sweeper

No just discovered it-in the past when I remember a sweeps that I thought I had saved I just figured I must have forgotten to click the radiiobutton