Old  February 7th, 2019, 8:49am     #346
luckywishes
Senior Master Sweeper

Smile Renewal
Hello

I know Nicole is working on it but just want to be sure my renewal which expires tomorrow is updated. I renewed a week ago.

I received an expiry notice today.

Check out my review blog www.chattypattysplace.com
  Old  February 7th, 2019, 9:22am     #347
Brittles
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckywishes View Post
Hello

I know Nicole is working on it but just want to be sure my renewal which expires tomorrow is updated. I renewed a week ago.

I received an expiry notice today.
Did you PM her all the info? If not, be sure to do so.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  Old  February 7th, 2019, 9:24am     #348
xscapes
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
I'd like to say that I just renewed & I am happy with the outcome. I didn't wait until the last minute to renew and I PM'd Nicole as instructed. All dedicated sweepers should be very familiar with reading and following instructions. One of the "three P's" is Patience....Patience, Persistence and a Positive Attitude are the secrets to winning.
All dedicated sweepers normally find all the proper instructions clearly listed. That is NOT the case here. Not to mention potential members can be confused enough trying to decifer a new site without having to study it like it was a final exam. The problem is with Admin...not the sweepers. Why should any member be forced to wade through the forums for some tidbit of information when the whole purpose of the site is to be able to tend to sweeping? AND, members have been MORE than patient waiting for Admin to fulfill empty promises, some made YEARS ago. This site has become the perfect example of "We teach others how to treat us by what we accept." Personally, I expect results, not excuses. I mostly do my sweeps & that's it. Although, this thread has become worth reading for the entertainment value alone. Might as well get SOMETHING for my $30!

For more interesting reading, do a Google search on ...
Online-Sweepstakes.com
P.O. Box 157
Springfield, OH 45501-0157

My FSOT List

"The thing that a lot of people cannot comprehend is that Mother Nature doesn't have a bullet with your name on it,
she has millions of bullets inscribed with 'to whom it may concern.'"
  Old  February 7th, 2019, 12:51pm     #349
swampfox28
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by xscapes View Post
All members have been MORE than patient waiting for Admin to fulfill empty promises, some made YEARS ago. This site has become the perfect example of "We teach others how to treat us by what we accept." Personally, I expect results, not excuses. I mostly do my sweeps & that's it. Although, this thread has become worth reading for the entertainment

Old  February 11th, 2019, 10:51am     #350
armymom
Sweeper

Subscription problems
Hate to hear about what sounds like a big mess. I'm down to a 24-hr expiration warning and waiting to see my subscription renewed after PM-ing Nicole. I'm a long-time subscriber and do wish we'd see some updates on the website. It just feels like it's sort of been abandoned.
  Old  February 11th, 2019, 3:51pm     #351
susan1215
Senior Master Sweeper

Can we renew using our debt card? It shows that as an option and I was wondering if anyone has done this with quicker results than using Paypal.
  Old  February 11th, 2019, 4:48pm     #352
Rhozalea
Grand Master Sweeper

Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan1215 View Post
Can we renew using our debt card? It shows that as an option and I was wondering if anyone has done this with quicker results than using Paypal.
I believe I read in some now closed posts
It May or May not be easier to use a debit card

Try searching this forum using debit card
No caps
It's that spotty issue thing again
Works for some Not for others

HTH

I cried because I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no feet

Persian Proverb
  Old  February 21st, 2019, 4:21pm     #353
Joyinhim
Junior Sweeper

I wish I had read all of this BEFORE I subscribed using Paypal. I've been gone since last year and decided it was time to get back into it. I didn't do any pre-reading before going straight in to renew my subscription.

If it doesn't work, why is paypal still even a payment option? I'm confused by this business model.
  Old  February 21st, 2019, 6:06pm     #354
susan1215
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinhim View Post
I wish I had read all of this BEFORE I subscribed using Paypal. I've been gone since last year and decided it was time to get back into it. I didn't do any pre-reading before going straight in to renew my subscription.

If it doesn't work, why is paypal still even a payment option? I'm confused by this business model.
It doesn't matter if you pay by debt card or Paypal you will need to contact Nicole so she can credit your account. It's a glitch that is going on now because this is the first year I have had to do that. I just renewed by my debit card and then I let Nicole know my information and within a couple of days my account was credited.