Old  August 29th, 2012, 9:56pm     #16
SweepyLin
Master Sweeper

[quote=KISSaholic4life;10542685]Most people left by the time I got there

I think I spotted you from a distance, but I wasn't close enough to say hello. I remembered your pic from when you shared the previous year winner's paddle and your trolls here on the forum.

May the sweepstakes fairy visit each of you today!

Linda
  Old  August 29th, 2012, 10:46pm     #17
SweepyLin
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISFIT13 View Post
Hi SweepyLin
I'm sorry that we didn't get a chance meet up. I was in Atlanta early but had an appt. that took forever and got stuck in traffic so I ended up getting there right at 5 so I also missed going to the OLS room. I was happy that I got to meet a couple of very friendly OLS'rs. (forgive me, I'm bad with names, I must've tag checked a 100x lol) It would've been nice to meet more, maybe next time. I had no idea there were so many OLS'rs there. I was kind of overwhelmed being my 1st convention but I had a great time too. It was exciting and a lot of fun !
Are you local to the area? If you are, we could always meet up, if you want to just pm me

Yes, I'm right on your way to Atlanta. I have to get off here now, but we'll talk soon.

May the sweepstakes fairy visit each of you today!

Linda
  Old  August 30th, 2012, 1:38pm     #18
GTBuzz
Grand Master Sweeper
Princess Yellow Jacket

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsocial View Post
I would be "the lady there" in the OLS room

Yes Tania & Karen were not happy that the 'net was not turned on - all of the rooms were supposed to have full internet access and those rooms also were blocked from cell access. Had a great time chatting with everyone that came through though
I too saw the lady in the room aka kbsocial.

I also met several OLSers in the room both regulars and members that don't post alot so we were all there. It did stink that there was no internet access.

I feel like I missed many other OLSers but with 700 people at convention it is bound to happen. For those I didn't meet here is a "hello" and hoping that you won great prizes!

LipSense & SeneGence beauty, OLS members get free shipping. PM for details.
Buzz's Trade List