Old  August 11th, 2017, 8:31pm     #1
hspaperman
Senior Sweeper

24-hour sweeps
Not complaining for the sake of complaining mind you, I know it takes a lot of sacrifice to keep the this site going. But, but why is it when we make a note that a Sweepstakes is a 24-hour sweep, it almost never moves to the right section. I have more than 10 in my sweeps list that have been noted by several people, including myself, and yet they stay? Please advise.

"Thank you for calling 9-1-1. What is
your emergency?"
  Old  August 11th, 2017, 8:46pm     #2
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

If you can, report them so they can be checked.

Problem is, they aren't always 24 hours, they run on different times. I have seen many reported as 24-hours, and then when they are changed we get another report stating that it isn't 24-hours and they've been entering before 24 hours have passed.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  August 11th, 2017, 11:15pm     #3
hspaperman
Senior Sweeper

I understand that. I enter my dailies based upon the Eastern Time Zone, and yes, some have nuances, I do get that. I typically wait after several attempts before making note (in the notes section). The ones I am talking about are the ones that I enter say at 9 p.m., come back the next day at say 8 p.m., and says I cannot because I have already entered that day.

"Thank you for calling 9-1-1. What is
your emergency?"