Old  March 16th, 2007, 11:42am     #16
ThinLizzy
Grand Master Sweeper

No, I won't be attending but hope to make it to the convention one of these days. From all the pictures posted here from past conventions, they seem to be a lot of fun. I'm sure you'll have a blast.

"Hall of Fame wins and Major Upgrades
come to those who wait."

Old  March 16th, 2007, 11:59am     #17
BleedingHrt
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinLizzy
No, I won't be attending but hope to make it to the convention one of these days. From all the pictures posted here from past conventions, they seem to be a lot of fun. I'm sure you'll have a blast.
Ok, Well maybe we'll see you next year. And ohhhh yes, we are going to have a good timeeee..... Can't wait... 3 friggin' monts away
  Old  March 16th, 2007, 3:13pm     #18
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Queen, you will be welcomed by all OLSers at the convention green or not. Don't matter....just look for us and hang. Like the rest said going green is fun for the price because you do get to enter more of the better sweepstakes and there are more forum things to participate in for those with premium service.

I also subscribe to a few other newsletters, but this my favorite because I have met so many great friends on the forum which ultimately I have been able to see at the conventions. Also, I recommend and use this site to record all of my 1PP online entries so that I don't mess up and enter twice and they always have the same sweeps as in all of the other newsletters. Use the others more for the snail mail end of things.

I personally pay for the premium service and have donated to the site as my way of thanking the staff for such a great website.

IN the end, you let the pocketbook be your judge -- not other's comments.
See you in Dearborn!!

Last edited by CARAN52; March 16th, 2007 at 5:44pm. Reason: typo
  Old  March 16th, 2007, 3:27pm     #19
BleedingHrt
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARAN52
Queen, you will be welcomed by all OLSers at the convention green or not. Don't matter....just look for us and hang. Like the rest said going green is fun for the price because you do get to enter more of the better sweepstakes and there are more forum things to participate in for those with premium service.

I also subscribe to a few other newsletters, but this my favorite because I have met so many great friends on the forum which ultimately I have been able to see at the conventions. Also, I recommend and use this site to record all of my 1PP online entries so that I don't mess up and enter twice and they always have the same sweeps as in all of the other newsletters. Use the others more for the snail mail end of thigns.

I personally pay for the premium service and have donated to the site as my way of thanking the staff for such a great website.

IN the end, you let the pocketbook be your judge -- not other's comments.
See you in Dearborn!!
Everything you just said was very well put. THANK YOU And yes you will see me in Dearborn
  Old  March 16th, 2007, 5:46pm     #20
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

thanks for the nice comment....just from the heart and the philosopher coming out in me...guess that's why I went into law. lolol Can't wait to meet you and all the rest......and of course, to see my old buddies there. And when you've found out you've had such a great time out in Dearborn, then keep the bags packed and come to Hershey with us all again in October!!
  Old  March 16th, 2007, 5:55pm     #21
tangee43
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinLizzy
I think that pm was mean and would have ignored it.

By the way, Queen_B, are you feeling okay today? You look a little...green.

Have a great time at the convention.
Queen_B, I think this message was intended to alert you that you ARE green. If you did not pay to be a premium member, then perhaps someone paid for you as a surprise, but you are showing as GREEN girl! Congratulations!
  Old  March 16th, 2007, 6:42pm     #22
BleedingHrt
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangee43
Queen_B, I think this message was intended to alert you that you ARE green. If you did not pay to be a premium member, then perhaps someone paid for you as a surprise, but you are showing as GREEN girl! Congratulations!
OMFG............. MY NAME IS IN GREEN... WTF... WHO DID IT.... OMG... THAT IS THE SWEETEST SH%# EVER.... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT... OMG... THAT IS THE SWEETEST THING SOMEONE COULD HAVE EVER DONE. THANK YOU OLS MEMBER WHO WAS SOOOO KIND AND GENEROUS.... I AM COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY....
  Old  March 16th, 2007, 6:47pm     #23
BleedingHrt
Gone Camping

Quote:
thanks for the nice comment....just from the heart and the philosopher coming out in me...guess that's why I went into law. lolol Can't wait to meet you and all the rest......and of course, to see my old buddies there. And when you've found out you've had such a great time out in Dearborn, then keep the bags packed and come to Hershey with us all again in October!!
I'll do my best to make the Hershey's Convention too...... I friggin love this site..... What a riot.... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  Old  March 16th, 2007, 7:01pm     #24
BleedingHrt
Gone Camping

Ms. Cupcake
THANK YOU ....

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY PRETTY LITTLE HEART AND BACK AGAIN.................. THANK YOU

I SEEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BLESSED ME WITH THE "AWAKENING"

YOU ARE AN ANGEL..... I HOPE YOU KNOW THIS MY DEAR...... CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET YOU!!
  Old  March 16th, 2007, 8:07pm     #25
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

See Queen......although someone beat me to the punch -- this is what I love about this website......the people are awesome and so generous.....now we're hoping to keep you!! And yes, you must try to make Hershey too now that the hook is in....will understand if you can't. THANKS TO HELP MAKE QUEEN A BELIEVER!!! You are truly an
  Old  March 17th, 2007, 2:56pm     #26
caseycupcake
Grand Master Sweeper

I'll see you there, Queen B. I'll be easy to spot. Slow moving, middle aged woman with braces on her teeth. Can't be too many of us out there!
  Old  March 22nd, 2007, 2:58am     #27
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

caseycupcake.......you just might be surprised......there are quite a few of us slow moving middle aged folks attending these things,.....I'm one but without the braces.....lolol
  Old  March 22nd, 2007, 1:27pm     #28
BleedingHrt
Gone Camping

Quote:
See Queen......although someone beat me to the punch -- this is what I love about this website......the people are awesome and so generous.....now we're hoping to keep you!! And yes, you must try to make Hershey too now that the hook is in....will understand if you can't. THANKS TO HELP MAKE QUEEN A BELIEVER!!! You are truly an
Thanks Caran52..... I don't think I can make the Hershey Convention. I have sooo many vactions booked from May-July. Don't think I have anymore Vaction time left here at work . Maybe I'll try for next year...
  Old  March 22nd, 2007, 4:38pm     #29
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Understood Queen. California to Pennsylvania is quite a haul with airfare, etc. Here's to hoping you win some air miles so you can join us whenever you can. Maybe we'll even just wait and meet at a national!!
  Old  March 22nd, 2007, 6:02pm     #30
BleedingHrt
Gone Camping

Quote:
Understood Queen. California to Pennsylvania is quite a haul with airfare, etc. Here's to hoping you win some air miles so you can join us whenever you can. Maybe we'll even just wait and meet at a national!!
Sounds good! I can't wait to meet my fellow sweepers.... Have a fantastic dayyy Caran52