Old  June 22nd, 2010, 10:56am     #4741
tiffnat
Grand Master Sweeper

congrats luckydolphin! My dd is 17 wks pregnant with her second-she has a 1yr old girl (will be 1 Thursday). Kind of hoping for a boy-but girls are wonderful too!
  Old  July 10th, 2010, 1:57am     #4742
hopeful_winnings
Master Sweeper

Due August 31st with my 3rd boy...Just found out I have gestational diabetes today, urgh! Didn't have it with my previous 2 babies. Kind of a bummer - but I'm not too worried. I've always been good about eating right and taking my pre-natals during pregnancy...ah-well, soon enough he'll be here! hehe
  Old  July 11th, 2010, 9:52pm     #4743
Tonysopranogirl
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_winnings View Post
Due August 31st with my 3rd boy...Just found out I have gestational diabetes today, urgh! Didn't have it with my previous 2 babies. Kind of a bummer - but I'm not too worried. I've always been good about eating right and taking my pre-natals during pregnancy...ah-well, soon enough he'll be here! hehe
congrats on your third boy! Keep eating well you are sooooooooo close!!!
  Old  July 12th, 2010, 1:16am     #4744
hopeful_winnings
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonysopranogirl View Post
congrats on your third boy! Keep eating well you are sooooooooo close!!!
Thanks! ...& so close, I know it!!
My sister-in-law is actually in labor as we speak! Hoping to have her little man here by 12pm (Germany time - She is 8 hours ahead) So many people having Boys right now!!
  Old  July 12th, 2010, 8:17pm     #4745
Sweethart79
Grand Master Sweeper

It's been a year so I just thought I would come post (no I am NOT pregnant again..in fact the hubster goes Wednesday for his bippy snipping consultation )

Neela will be 1 year old in just 2 weeks.

Yeah, you guessed it...she's quite a handful! She learned to flip us off very early on..she's been doing it ever since.

Old  July 12th, 2010, 8:37pm     #4746
Light474
Grand Master Sweeper

Oh wow, Sweetheart she's a year old already. Time sure does fly by! She's a cutie.

I thought that I would share pictures of my daughter, Zoey, who is 7 months old and has learned the joys of crawling everywhere!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (97.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (98.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (99.4 KB, 19 views)
  Old  July 12th, 2010, 8:49pm     #4747
Sweethart79
Grand Master Sweeper

very cute! I got lucky...this one totally skipped crawling so she stayed put for the longest time but decided to start walking at 10 months lol

how many teeth does she have? I dont remember when my older two got their teeth but Neela got her two bottom teeth at about 8 months and doesn't have her top two anywhere in sight..I didn't think of it till I met an 8 month old with 4 on the top AND bottom!
  Old  July 12th, 2010, 10:16pm     #4748
Light474
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweethart79 View Post
very cute! I got lucky...this one totally skipped crawling so she stayed put for the longest time but decided to start walking at 10 months lol

how many teeth does she have? I dont remember when my older two got their teeth but Neela got her two bottom teeth at about 8 months and doesn't have her top two anywhere in sight..I didn't think of it till I met an 8 month old with 4 on the top AND bottom!
She still doesn't have any teeth but I can kind of see one in her top gums. She might get a tooth or two soon!
  Old  September 17th, 2010, 2:18pm     #4749
tiffnat
Grand Master Sweeper

all those babies sure are cute!

My dd is 31 weeks pregnant and started spotting-she went to her doctors, they did an ultrasound and checked for UTI-everything is fine-they said didn't know why she was spotting-anyone else have this this far along? With her first pregnancy she spotted the first few months and everything was fine.

the ultrasound showed that he has a headful of hair and everything is good. Thank God.
  Old  September 28th, 2010, 6:54pm     #4750
jooliepoolie
Master Sweeper

I'm currently 17 weeks along with my second! I have a 4 1/2 year old that is VERY excited to be a big sister! I was laid off from my job when I was 8 weeks along, so things have been pretty stressful. Still looking for a job, and its going to get harder when I really start showing! Hopefully everything will work itself out.
  Old  September 28th, 2010, 9:02pm     #4751
secular
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooliepoolie View Post
I'm currently 17 weeks along with my second! I have a 4 1/2 year old that is VERY excited to be a big sister! I was laid off from my job when I was 8 weeks along, so things have been pretty stressful. Still looking for a job, and its going to get harder when I really start showing! Hopefully everything will work itself out.
Congrats on the baby! Sorry about losing your job.
  Old  September 29th, 2010, 4:31am     #4752
bearbaby_26
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffnat View Post
all those babies sure are cute!

My dd is 31 weeks pregnant and started spotting-she went to her doctors, they did an ultrasound and checked for UTI-everything is fine-they said didn't know why she was spotting-anyone else have this this far along? With her first pregnancy she spotted the first few months and everything was fine.

the ultrasound showed that he has a headful of hair and everything is good. Thank God.
I spotted towards the end of my last pregnancy. The doctor told me that since there are tons of new, small blood vessels forming in the mother, its easy to break one just through everyday movement and have some bleeding. It probably isn't coming from the baby. Let's hope that's all it is!

When illusion spin her net, I'm never where I want to be. And liberty, she pirouette, when I think that I am free.
Albainn gu brąth
  Old  October 13th, 2010, 1:18am     #4753
Sunbunny
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jooliepoolie View Post

cool! I was scanning the forum and it seemed everyone already had their baby. Well I am also just about 17 weeks along on my second too and tomorrow my 4 year old turns 5. I just actually got a job (finally) !

Good Luck jooliepoolie I hope it all works out for you, maybe you can take a break from working if thats possible and just enjoy some sweep time, I mean free time.

My Etsy Store! vintage and disney

MY EBAY STUFF -nothing there
  Old  October 15th, 2010, 1:59pm     #4754
TaraB12
Master Sweeper

I'm jumping back into this thread.

We are expecting Baby #2, due the first week of May. I currently have a 19 month old and do not recall being this exhausted with my son's pregnancy. We are excited but have tons of things to do before we are ready for this little one to come out.
  Old  October 15th, 2010, 2:02pm     #4755
TaraB12
Master Sweeper

Here is my son giving his best "Blue Steel" look.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01365.jpg (96.6 KB, 23 views)