Old  October 10th, 2018, 11:52am     #1
Sweetbaby1219
Master Sweeper

100 My Nintendo Platinum Points (please post if used)
Congratulations youíve won 100 My Nintendo Platinum Points! Redeem this code on the My Nintendo website and receive 100 Platinum Points you can redeem to get some cool digital rewards.

Your promotional code is:
LNCHGVWTNR4FJHS7

Follow these steps to redeem your point code:
(Donít have an account? You can create one by selecting "Create account.")
Select "Redeem a point code" from the menu that can be accessed by clicking on the upper left-hand corner of the webpage.
Enter the 16-digit point code when prompted and hit submit. A pop up will appear to let you know how many points you have received.
a. Points will be automatically added to your points total (which you can see in the top-right corner of the screen).
This My Nintendo Point Code can only be redeemed for Platinum Points once and must be redeemed by 12/31/2019. A Nintendo Account is required to redeem the point code and receive points. By creating a Nintendo Account, the user is automatically enrolled in the My Nintendo rewards program. Platinum Points expire if not used within 6 months of receipt. Point Codes have no cash value.
  Old  November 8th, 2018, 5:00pm     #2
Peachesncream887
Sweeper

FYI I tried it and it says it has already been used so looks like somebody used it and did not post.