Old  July 27th, 2008, 12:11pm     #1
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Speakers announced
We have started to list the bios for the speakers for the 3rd annual Northeast Mini Sweepstakes Convention. Please stop by our website to read about them. More will be listed as we confirm their appearances.

We are really excited about the wealth of sweeping experience that we will be hearing from. A panel discussion with all speakers appearing is also planned for Sunday morning with an open question and answer period so get your questions in to us as soon as possible so that we can be sure we have the answers ready or the subject of your question covered.

email questions: hmccarol@gmail.com
web: www.hersheyminiconvention.com

Only 50 spots remain open for registration as of this posting. Hury up and get that registration in.

[Inside secret] Our very own OLSer PositiveLift will be the MC for the weekend along with other OLSers helping out. We have a full weekend of fun and prizes in store for you. Other OLSers who have attended our mini's are welcome to comment on this thread for the benefit of those who have never attended.

Full information will be sent to those registered shortly with all the details of what they will need, etc.for the weekend shortly.

Carol McLaughlin
Coordinator
  Old  July 27th, 2008, 12:19pm     #2
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

An additional FYI
I was told to add that we will once again have all audio and music provided by Full Moon Music again this year.

We will certainly miss having DJ Fish at the helm, but we had the business crossed trained so that Steve and I or any one mix of the three of us could put on a show in the absense of ther other. Steve and I have stepped up (which is a tall order to fill) and we have had several successful shows since his passing. We know he is there with us in spirit and we are honored to continue his dream in his memory.