Old  January 28th, 2017, 8:10pm     #16
CalicoGirl
Master Sweeper

I hope there are more big winners cuz it gives me hope! So congrats to any and all HOF winners!!
  Old  January 29th, 2017, 8:22am     #17
Moms3Sons
Master Sweeper

Congrats!
  Old  January 29th, 2017, 8:44am     #18
Brandiweiser
Master Sweeper

Awesome win! Big Congrats!
  Old  January 29th, 2017, 2:57pm     #19
verucasmom1
Master Sweeper

Found out last week that I will be going to the SuperBowl. I won the trip through here and the prize package is $16,500!!!! It includes air fare for 2, hotel stay, NFL package to the game and $500.00 spending money. Still trying to take it all in!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...verucasmom.gif
  Old  January 30th, 2017, 5:03pm     #20
csbondell
Grand Master Sweeper

congrats on your great win and enjoy
  Old  January 30th, 2017, 5:30pm     #21
plazamama
Senior Master Sweeper

Congratulations!!!
  Old  January 30th, 2017, 7:38pm     #22
jas11563
Master Sweeper

Great SuperBowl win!

Congrats!
  Old  January 30th, 2017, 7:52pm     #23
judycc
Master Sweeper

Congrats and many more, Love seeing these wins
  Old  February 3rd, 2017, 8:01pm     #24
ginger39
Sweeper

Cool
Congrats to all of ya'll on super duper nice wins!!!!

I understand very much so on not talking about your win. I have had people I know give me a green face when I shared a win. I usually don't say anything about winning anymore either.
  Old  February 3rd, 2017, 9:52pm     #25
plazamama
Senior Master Sweeper

actually, Ginger, I'm rethinking this. There were some people in the forums awhile back, they were mean and snarky almost always. One person actually lost a win because someone saw her post and reported to the sponsor she was a member on a sweeps site.

But a lot of them aren't here anymore, have probably moved on to facebook or other social media. And don't get me wrong, there were some awesome people too. One person still here claims she wasn't so nice, but I don't remember that.

Maybe people are evolving into better people. I realize the people living on my street are nicer than the ones who were here 10 years ago.

Wouldn't that be cool, if we all just kept on improving!
  Old  February 4th, 2017, 10:37am     #26
ginger39
Sweeper

Wink
Well my mother always told me that I tell people exactly what I think. I have always cheered for the underdog and I really can not stand people who think they are better than others. She was right . We are made in the image of something spectacular and no one has a right to bring down your shining moment unless it is hurting other people or you are doing it out of spite. Not everyone will win, that is a fact but when someone does and they tell people it's because they want to share their joy, maybe it will give hope to someone who needs that little push to keep going. Trolls who live under the bridge and try to charge tolls just piss me off I will tell them and I won't back down. I have done that a lot lately. I say good for you and anyone else who wins a sweep!
People who make sour comments about someone else's joy will have bad karma hit 10 fold!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Old  February 4th, 2017, 3:36pm     #27
Raff
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by plazamama View Post
actually, Ginger, I'm rethinking this. There were some people in the forums awhile back, they were mean and snarky almost always. One person actually lost a win because someone saw her post and reported to the sponsor she was a member on a sweeps site.

But a lot of them aren't here anymore, have probably moved on to facebook or other social media. And don't get me wrong, there were some awesome people too. One person still here claims she wasn't so nice, but I don't remember that.

Maybe people are evolving into better people. I realize the people living on my street are nicer than the ones who were here 10 years ago.

If that's a concern wait until after you've received the prize and then tell us, I'd love to congratulate you!
  Old  February 4th, 2017, 7:45pm     #28
doctressjulia
Sweeper

I just want to see people win! It give me hope maybe I will win big soon, please dump whatever kind of dust on me... xoxoxoxo

Congrats, Grand Prize winners!

ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS—EXCEPT EUROPA
ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE
  Old  February 4th, 2017, 8:12pm     #29
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by plazamama View Post

I don't think it's anyone's business that you are on a sweepstakes website.. it also doesn't mean you found out about that particular sweeps here either. And I'm surprised that a prize would be denied because of it.

I think most people are happy for those who win.. and knowing people actually can win something gives you hope in winning also.

Especially in these days where the wins are slow for many of us, we need to see there is still a chance and it doesn't all fall to the "social" crowd.

I have won a couple HOFs early on and am very grateful since in my case they helped us out. And everyone has prizes they'd like to win and sweeps they don't bother with.. so it's nice to hear a variety of wins and what it means to someone. I don't want a trip win, but I enjoy hearing of someone winning one and see their excitement and can imagine what they will be enjoying!

Earn cash back while shopping with ebates - my referral https://www.ebates.com/r/BOMER92
  Old  February 4th, 2017, 10:31pm     #30
LadyCat
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomar97 View Post
I don't think it's anyone's business that you are on a sweepstakes website.. it also doesn't mean you found out about that particular sweeps here either. And I'm surprised that a prize would be denied because of it.

I think most people are happy for those who win.. and knowing people actually can win something gives you hope in winning also.

Especially in these days where the wins are slow for many of us, we need to see there is still a chance and it doesn't all fall to the "social" crowd.

I have won a couple HOFs early on and am very grateful since in my case they helped us out. And everyone has prizes they'd like to win and sweeps they don't bother with.. so it's nice to hear a variety of wins and what it means to someone. I don't want a trip win, but I enjoy hearing of someone winning one and see their excitement and can imagine what they will be enjoying!
unfortunatly some sponsors think sweepers-are greedy people-who just want free stuff- who do not shop their products -and some will not award the prize if they find out the winner is a sweeper-we are sweepers but we also are consumers and for some reason some sponsors just cant or will not understand this

Every entry is a potential Winner -