Old  December 8th, 2016, 6:08pm     #31
nanajoyner
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUN View Post
Attachment 60074

Attachment 60075My gifts arrived safe and sound yesterday!

My swap buddy was Nanajoyner!

Everything was wrapped perfectly and she included a wrapped toy for my dog Roscoe...who has been carrying around with him since he got it.

XS - Ohio State Koozie O-H!
S - Almonds - Blue Diamond - i have been become a big fan of theirs!
M - Passport Holder - love it
L - Mouse that i needed - i pitched my old one that keeps thinking i did or didnt click depending on the day
XL - Journal from Yosemite for our upcoming trip out to Yellowstone - a great idea as we love to jot notes, memories, ect about our adventures

Also include were almond joys (Im not proud of myself but most are gone already), popcorn and an apple cider mix!

Thank you to KB and Karen for this fun swap as always and also to Nanajoyner...love my gifts and thanks for including my pup!
my pleasure & Roscoe is a beautiful doggie!

http://img231.echo.cx/img231/9692/msuniversesig4it.gif
  Old  December 8th, 2016, 10:51pm     #32
brynnet
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by roserpa View Post
Can't thank Carla enough AGAIN (has had me before)...

So here is my GREAT LIST:

XS - Ghirardelli Winter Mint Minis
S - beautiful Baltimore ornament
M - DVD -- Spy!!!
L - Local Baltimore Candy!!!
XL - my favorite Bath and Body Works

Lots of Extras:
Window Stickers
Cashews
My FAVORITE PITTSBURGH STEELERS - calendar (I know it's rough for a Baltimore Ravens fan to buy - SO THANK YOU)
Car Coaster (never saw one before)
Towel that gets large
Tea Towel - as cute as can be
and if you can see the little elf hat in the middle -- it is a Holiday Hair Clip Absolutely love it!!!

thank you so much again!!! Will be sampling the Baltimore chocolate tonight!!!
So glad you got it safely (I too worry that a box might be misplaced or taken!)

Honestly a few years ago I probably couldn't have spent money on a Steelers anything. I'm mellowing in my older age and knew it would make you smile Glad you liked everything. I had fun shopping for you again too!

Brynnet
  Old  December 8th, 2016, 11:32pm     #33
toydiva65
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsilu View Post
I came home to the best box (and the biggest) in the universe! I thought the mail guy must have made a mistake and then i saw it was for me! Edie gave me the best possible surprise. I have always wanted to be her buddy because she is the kindest, caring, funny and momma of pupparoos that I never met.
She more than outdid herself this year for me. For my family for making me so thankful. The thought process for this swap was so special. From softness to scents to letters to my pupparoos, to bears, to shell shaped chocolates i just cant tell you about it all because I will cry again. Even the pups got their own boxes! Thank you so so much. I will attach photos.

Just forgive me if i got these tags right, I loved every single one of them but can't remember which was which.

Xsmall was three glorious shades of nail polish
Small was a totally adorable Bear Christmas runner
Medium - Cranberry cut out blouse that i wil wear on Christmas
Large- Sterling Silver gorgeous hoops for ears that have not had nice earings in my ears since I moved here to NC
XLARGE- Diamond Paw sterling necklace!!! Could this be any cuter?
XLARGE - Soft, gorgeous soft mushy plush Blanket for my new living space. (2 living rooms, 2 bedrooms plenty of places to place it. Edie also included two books that she has written about Bigfoot which i know nothing about but will dive into shortly after I eat all my handmade christmas cookies.

Of the extras included were two kalidescopes one for me and one for my sister. Chocolate Fudge and funfetti vanilla cake smuckers shell, Zots for scrapbooking, swiss miss cocoa in four flavors, the most adorable white dancing dog that i wanted but could not afford that looks just like my Beary, Colring books and pencils, white and pink furry socks that im putting on now, country faith christmas music cd, chocolate fudge in a block, a christmas lint brush which i would never have bought myself but wanted, sea shell canidies, four stuffed christmas creatures for my pups and so much more. I love it all.

Ok, the pupparoos got their own box and toys! Each one of them opened their own toy, and of course Beary thought the ribbon and the plastic was the toy of course. The thing he was not suppose to touch. That boy will give me heart failure.
From Chocolate Seashells to foot soak, body soak for this body filled with fibro and lyme, cozy time teas, fun scrap things to use on a journal i am going to make, happy pencil sharpeners with my colored pencils and coloring books, I can go on and on and on. I love it. I just love the thought that went into this swap.
I am so happy you liked everything! I had such fun shopping for you, especially knowing you're a devoted doggy mom, like me! It's so funny, you say the dancing dog looks like Bear because that's why I bought it! I thought it looked like your dog! LOL! Enjoy everything and have a very Merry Christmas, my new friend!
  Old  December 9th, 2016, 5:00pm     #34
nanajoyner
Grand Master Sweeper

thank you!
My swap box is here!!! Thank you irish501/Laurie for the the gifts! I opened the box to see who the sender is & Laurie had wrapped each gift in red paper with white polka dots but I have not opened the gifts yet. The "extras" were not wrapped so I took a peek to check them out A delightful "Lil" 2016 Snowflake Bear & a green plush stocking filled to the very top! The stocking has a "J" keyring, Reese's Mini p-nut butter cups in a candy cane, Junior Mints, Reese's p-nut butter trees, huge Mint Holiday stick, 2 pink & 2 green candy canes, Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast & Blistex Orange Mango Blast! With all these extras, I am so excited to open my gifts but will wait, I think!And, she included a trash bag for all of the wrapping paper, good idea btw, I am going to send one too when I mail the kids gifts tomorrow!
Thanks again Laurie & may your Christmas be a joyful celebration!
Janice

Old  December 9th, 2016, 6:25pm     #35
karenanne
Sweeper

Received
I received my box yesterday, Thank you Lucky wishes

I opened it and love everything.

I received a Rooster Wind Chime , which I hung in my kitchen.

A Starbucks gift card

2 cds that I love very much. PHANTOM OT THE OPERA and Evita

2 person of Knee high socks ( Kodiak)

The cutest chicken timer

A box of Locker cookies Coconut my favorite

A bag of Tolliver sour bite trees

And Hershey bees ( which I gave to my husband, his favorite )

Would post picture but not sure how.

Again thank you so much
  Old  December 9th, 2016, 6:40pm     #36
irish501
Master Sweeper

2nd box
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanajoyner View Post
My swap box is here!!! Thank you irish501/Laurie for the the gifts! I opened the box to see who the sender is & Laurie had wrapped each gift in red paper with white polka dots but I have not opened the gifts yet. The "extras" were not wrapped so I took a peek to check them out A delightful "Lil" 2016 Snowflake Bear & a green plush stocking filled to the very top! The stocking has a "J" keyring, Reese's Mini p-nut butter cups in a candy cane, Junior Mints, Reese's p-nut butter trees, huge Mint Holiday stick, 2 pink & 2 green candy canes, Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast & Blistex Orange Mango Blast! With all these extras, I am so excited to open my gifts but will wait, I think!And, she included a trash bag for all of the wrapping paper, good idea btw, I am going to send one too when I mail the kids gifts tomorrow!
Thanks again Laurie & may your Christmas be a joyful celebration!

Janice
You are so welcome! Your second box should get there Monday!
  Old  December 9th, 2016, 7:39pm     #37
deborah62
Grand Master Sweeper

I did not receive any notifications that anything was coming so what a surprise when I got home from work and there was a box by my door
My gift buddy is Stephanie(Blackberry)
How exciting opening stuff
heres what she got me

XS-Nivea A kiss of shimmer lipcare/2 Nivea Cremes/Green Heart Earrings/creamy coconut perfume oil.
(always need lip stuff,can't wait to try the Nivea Crème,earrings are such a pretty green,mmm going to smell like coconut)

S-warmer and 11 tea lights
(I used to have a warmer but a few years it was broken and never got another one,Love it!)

M-Rachel Ray Silicone potholder and trivet and a purple spatula
(what a nice potholder,I like dark blue too and can always use a new spatula

L-$10 GC to McDonalds
(yum have not had a Big Mac for ages)

XL-Grumpy Cat Hates Coloring Coloring Book and 36 Coloring Pencils and 8 ball point pens in pretty colors
(always in need of pens,and love the coloring book and pencils,needed those pencils most of mine are down to the nub,you can never go wrong with getting me anything to do with cats lol)

Extras
a bag of 5 wax tarts for my warmer-sweet pea-Caribbean Coconut-Autumn Woods-Grapefruit and can't wait to try this one Monkey Farts

Hello Kitty Pink Hot Chocolate

Sheer Infusion body lotion(need this my skin gets so dry in winter)

Lindt White Choc. bar with Coconut...yum

Thank you Stephanie I love everything you got for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG0509.jpg (96.6 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0511.jpg (98.4 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0512.jpg (98.3 KB, 43 views)

What if the hokey pokey is what its all about?
  Old  December 9th, 2016, 8:31pm     #38
auntputz
Master Sweeper

Woo Hoo! I got 3 packages from my wonderful Swap Buddy, Inkyskeeper!
I got:

A big bag of peppermint coffee beans - So yummy!
A jeweler's hammer - Thank you! I want to start branching out with my crafts, so this will come in handy!
A Harry Potter coloring book - So excited!
A set of the coolest D10's - My whole family plays Magic the Gathering and we never have enough dice!
The Hamilton soundtrack!!!!!!!!! Swoon!
A pair of cute snowman socks
Holiday tissues
A cake leveler - which has been on my wishlist forever!
A beautiful wooden ornament - Love it!
Some cute candy ornaments
Tons of paint brushes. Thank you so much for these!
Canning jar labels

Thank you so, so much! I love everything!

BETHS WINS
  Old  December 9th, 2016, 9:23pm     #39
luckywishes
Senior Master Sweeper

You're welcome!
I am so glad that you liked everything! Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenanne View Post
I received my box yesterday, Thank you Lucky wishes

I opened it and love everything.

I received a Rooster Wind Chime , which I hung in my kitchen.

A Starbucks gift card

2 cds that I love very much. PHANTOM OT THE OPERA and Evita

2 person of Knee high socks ( Kodiak)

The cutest chicken timer

A box of Locker cookies Coconut my favorite

A bag of Tolliver sour bite trees

And Hershey bees ( which I gave to my husband, his favorite )

Would post picture but not sure how.

Again thank you so much

Check out my review blog www.savvysweeper.blogspot.com
  Old  December 10th, 2016, 12:20am     #40
Blackberry
Grand Master Sweeper

I'm so glad you are happy with your box, Deborah! I enjoyed shopping for you and hope you like the scents I chose for you with the tarts. You'll have to tell me how you like the Monkey Farts!

Merry Christmas!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborah62 View Post
I did not receive any notifications that anything was coming so what a surprise when I got home from work and there was a box by my door
My gift buddy is Stephanie(Blackberry)
How exciting opening stuff
heres what she got me

XS-Nivea A kiss of shimmer lipcare/2 Nivea Cremes/Green Heart Earrings/creamy coconut perfume oil.
(always need lip stuff,can't wait to try the Nivea Crème,earrings are such a pretty green,mmm going to smell like coconut)

S-warmer and 11 tea lights
(I used to have a warmer but a few years it was broken and never got another one,Love it!)

M-Rachel Ray Silicone potholder and trivet and a purple spatula
(what a nice potholder,I like dark blue too and can always use a new spatula

L-$10 GC to McDonalds
(yum have not had a Big Mac for ages)

XL-Grumpy Cat Hates Coloring Coloring Book and 36 Coloring Pencils and 8 ball point pens in pretty colors
(always in need of pens,and love the coloring book and pencils,needed those pencils most of mine are down to the nub,you can never go wrong with getting me anything to do with cats lol)

Extras
a bag of 5 wax tarts for my warmer-sweet pea-Caribbean Coconut-Autumn Woods-Grapefruit and can't wait to try this one Monkey Farts

Hello Kitty Pink Hot Chocolate

Sheer Infusion body lotion(need this my skin gets so dry in winter)

Lindt White Choc. bar with Coconut...yum

Thank you Stephanie I love everything you got for me.

Never Do Anything You Wouldn't Want To Explain To The Paramedics.
  Old  December 10th, 2016, 8:49am     #41
nanajoyner
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish501 View Post
You are so welcome! Your second box should get there Monday!
I just pm'd you & blown away by your Christmas Spirit!!

Old  December 10th, 2016, 4:17pm     #42
tiffnat
Grand Master Sweeper

just got the cutest snowman candle holder and wonderful smelling cinnamon candles from yankee candles. this xl gift was sent from Amazon and when I saw the box infront of the house I thought it was something I ordered. it was such a nice surprise! my secret pal is KarenAnne. Thank you so much, it is adorable and sitting on my coffee table don't know why its scanning sideways!

My second box just came. thank you so much, I love it all! not sure if I got the levels right but I think this is it: Large a wonderful Jones NY footcare set with fuzzy socks. I've always wanted one of these!, Medium: the cutest silver glass drop earrings in the perfect color swirls, Small. a beautiful glass seahorse ornament for my tree, I'll probably leave it on a shelf all year, reminds me of growing up in Florida xs: a much needed cute notepad and extras of four bags of sugar free Russell stover chocolates, will open them really soon! thank you so much, I love it all.

Cant believe that I got another gift sent from KarenAnne marked Large: It is so nice and thoughtful of her, I really appreciate everything that she sent, it's beyond generous. It' 18 pc. food storage container set . now I can throw out all the old Rubbermaid that have seen much better days. Thanks again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snowman.jpg (93.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg olsChristmas.jpg (97.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg storage.jpg (87.5 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by tiffnat; December 14th, 2016 at 3:39pm.
  Old  December 12th, 2016, 3:31pm     #43
ktfern
Master Sweeper

Woo-hoo!! Got my box today from my buddy tinamarina71. Thank you for everything. I received:

XL -- Seahawks!! Fuzzy socks, and 2 ornaments, a black ball and a cute high heel shoe. Already on my tree.

L -- 3 piece red flameless candle set with timer. Will look great on my mantle with a few Christmas lights.

M -- Expandable silver heart bracelet. Will go well with some silver earrings I already have.

S -- Beef stick. Hubby has already claimed it!

XS -- Kitchen gadgets. A mini cutting board, an egg separator, and a set of adjustable measuring spoons. I've been on a baking kick lately so I will use them often.

Extras -- 2 packages of Almond Roca, one already gone. Blistex Raspberry Lemonade lip balm, 2 boxes of tea, variety and Chai. A red scarf that almost perfectly matches my raincoat, and a photo album which will be used for our first grandbaby due in March.

Thank you for everything and I hope you have a happy holiday season!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2016 unopened swap box (800x621).jpg (95.9 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 2016 opened swap box (626x800).jpg (94.3 KB, 38 views)

Kathy in OR
  Old  December 12th, 2016, 7:30pm     #44
viclen1954
Master Sweeper

WOW! Spoiled Rotten!
Suzanne772 loaded my box with so many wonderful things and I LOVE every one of them! OMG! Suzanne, you really are the best swap buddy! Here are the things I received:

xs: Finding Dory "Hank" Sticker
s: 2 pairs of Christmas socks, I love them! I can never have enough holiday socks!
m: Mango Sugar Scrub for my hooves, can't wait until morning to slather it on in the shower!
l: What a HOOT! A SpongeBob Squarepants Lunch Box Ornament! This is to die for!! It is hanging on our tree. I just LOVE It and it was wrapped in SpongeBob paper! Too cool.
xl: OK, I live in Oregon, it rains here like EVERY day and do I have an umbrella? NO. When I was younger, I just ran to get out of it...now, my running days are numbered I got the most beautiful Totes umbrella with colorful raindrops all over it and, I am in luck, its going to rain all week, wait all month, wait all next year. I will use it constantly.

And for extras, geez, a large mug stuffed to overflowing with hot chocolate, gonna make a cup as soon as I get through posting my loot!
An adult coloring book, so excited to fill my downtime with this fun book. Well, when I am not entering sweeps, of course!
Mascara! I can now toss my old tube, maybe that pesky eye infection will go away. Can't wait. Kidding! haha
Tweezers! YES! For those strays you feel at work and have nothing to attack them with!
Lipgloss/Lipstick duo, in a great pinky shade, can't wait to put some color on my face!
A very cute stuffed penguin, sitting under the tree as we speak!
A very nice large Merry Christmas Wishes hanging sign. I didn't decorate this year, as my DH had hip replacement surgery a couple days before Thanksgiving and all our decorations are in the attic and I ain't going up there! (I did buy a fake decorated tree though. ) So, this beautiful sign will have front and center attention around here. Whew! I feel so spoiled and lucky to have Suzanne772 as my swap buddy. Everything was wrapped so nice and I really am appreciative at your shopping prowess and efforts. Thank you. A very Merry Christmas to you! Vickie (viclen1954)

My Wins
  Old  December 12th, 2016, 10:39pm     #45
llangeve
Master Sweeper

Thank you!
To my wonderful swap buddy Kathy (ktfern):

Here is what she sent:

XS - A book of John Singer Sargent's portraits with a bookmark - this is fantastic!
S - 2 boxes of Honey Lemon Ginseng tea from Celestial Seasonings. I have never tried this flavor, but am looking forward to it.
M - A Boston Red Sox ornament. They are my favorite team and now I have another Boston ornament - wahooo!
L - A coffee travel mug with wolf paw prints. I needed a new one of these and this is so awesome.
XL - A Venice calendar! I had no idea such a think existed, but I LOVE it!

Extra - Some awesome warm red gloves - so nice!
Extra - Santa Socks...they are adorable and I'm always cold so these are great.
Extra - Dunkin $10 GC - Yay!!
Extra - A Christmas themed notepad for the fridge. Can never have too many of these.
Extra - A Travelon wallet that will be nice for times when I don't want to take my big purse. Awesome!
Extra - A book on sweeping - can't wait to read it!

She even sent a bag of treats and some toys for the kitty. That is so thoughtful - thank you! She will love them!

Sprinkled in the box were some Lindt truffles (yum!) and everything was so beautifully wrapped and presented. She also included some postcards from the Oregon Coast- they are so pretty!

I appreciate all the thought and time that clearly went into choosing my gifts. I love everything - thank you SO much!

Thank you so much - I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas season!

Last edited by llangeve; December 18th, 2016 at 10:55am.