Old  July 12th, 2008, 10:24pm     #1
obxhatteraslight
Senior Master Sweeper

Registrations Promotion Enter Win Special Prize Package!!!
Nothing Is Sweeter Then Chocolate, Right? Come and have a sweet sensational time with us at the Hershey Mini Convention

Direct URL to the Hershey Mini Site for Registration Form
http://www.hersheyminiconvention.com/

To my knowledge from fellow committee members of the Hershey Northeast Mini Convention 2008, we are set to sell out. There still are a few spots remaining for new registrations. I urge you to move fast as this will no doubt sell out very shortly. I can`t wait to see you there!!

Here is the new promotion:

Persons who are registered or will register for the 2008 NorthEast Mini Sweepstakes Convention will be entered to win the following prize:
a sweepstakes supplies package to include Wallpaper, Scrapbook and Glitter Envelopes as well as Glitter Postcards from Aimee McNamara. This is a prize valued at $35. You are automatically entered to win if your registration and fees are processed by July 31, 2008.
If you have further questions please email Rob (p-lift)HMCRob@gmail.com or Carol(Caran52)HMCCarol@gmail.com

Many Wins

Aimee NY
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dumpy tree frog baby.JPG (3.5 KB, 102 views)

Last edited by obxhatteraslight; July 14th, 2008 at 7:24am.

Old  July 17th, 2008, 9:16am     #2
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Only 55 registrations left...
There are only 55 registrations left to be filled.

I know several of the OLSers are still not signed up that had indicated they were coming. I cannot hold vacancies. We want you there!!!

We will be kicking up and releasing more information on our website now that the national registration period has closed. It's just a courtesy that I have established with them so that they can make their numbers.

If you are signed up already please start looking at the Hershey website more often for updated information.