Old  April 10th, 2008, 11:30am     #31
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

My business isn't called ANN-tics for nothing!!! lolol You just never know what I am going to be up to.

Rabio is now back in the hands of the club that created him, and Robio is now a great memory of all of the fun we have at our weekend. Like Rob said sooner or later it would die off and the newbies would have not a clue what it's about. We have "forkie' and a "Jersey tomatoes" and couple more cute clubs with their mascots coming this year. I'm hoping those clubs picked up on that hint. The surprises and not knowing what is up our sleeves is one of the reasons you should attend each year, right? Plus you get to meet US!!!!

Rob is a great sport, but I can only torture him so much. We'll see what we come up with. It is going to be hard to top. I do take serious ideas at the convention email address.

Thanks for helping to keep the excitement of the weekend going guys!! It's a huge undertaking for me each year. I sincerely thank you for your support. Rob helping me with the website and Aimee helping me cover the forums have been a huge, huge load off my shoulders so that I can concentrate on the important stuff.

See you in October!!! (and in September, if not before!!)

Carol McLaughlin
Convention Coordinator
  Old  May 1st, 2008, 9:30am     #32
treajunk
Junior Sweeper

Talking
I"M GOING I"M GOING . I've been wanting to go to a convention for many years and I finally am going. See you all there !!! Gin cheer3:
  Old  May 2nd, 2008, 10:54am     #33
positivelift
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by treajunk View Post
I"M GOING I"M GOING . I've been wanting to go to a convention for many years and I finally am going. See you all there !!! Gin cheer3:

That's absolutely awesome! We will be waiting for you with open arms and you WILL have a blast!

Rob's 2014 wins