Old  November 30th, 2016, 6:05pm     #1
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

KB & Karen 2016 Gift Swap ~ What Did You Get?
Some boxes have shipped.

Make sure you post in this thread what you got, with each level.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  November 30th, 2016, 8:45pm     #2
angelarcher
Junior Sweeper

Thank you to my Swap Buddy, GT Buzz!
Wow! I couldn't believe it when I came home after work to find my Swap Buddy package waiting for me already! I was like...

My Swap Buddy was GT Buzz, and she couldn't have done a better job of finding just the right goodies for me! I really appreciate the thoughtfulness that went into the shopping, wrapping and the cute Christmas card! Everything is just perfect. You are amazzzzing!

Here we go!!!

XSmall -
Super soft, cozy pink socks! I love these because my feet are always cold in the winter!

Small -
Two Essie nail polishes in sparkly holiday shades! My nails will be ready to shine for the holidays!

Medium -
A 2017 National Parks calendar, which I will enjoy all year long! I love scenery pictures, so this is just what I wanted!

Large -
Love, love, love these soft flannel PJs from Old Navy! They are so fun and colorful! I will be wearing them on Christmas morning and all winter long!

XLarge -
A beautiful blue lightweight 1/4 zip athletic jacket from Old Navy! Love this and will definitely get a lot of use out of it year-round!

Extras -
A 3-pack of Ferrero Rocher chocolates! Yummy!

Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark white chocolate! My favorite!

A cute Hershey Santa chocolate!

Burt's Bees lip balm in Cherry Lip Shimmer!

Land O' Lakes hot chocolate packets in Mint, Caramel and Hazelnut! To keep me warm on these chilly evenings!

Thank you, and I hope your Swap Buddy spoils you, as well! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161130_174659.jpg (101.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 20161130_175520.jpg (98.9 KB, 70 views)

AngelArcher
  Old  November 30th, 2016, 9:09pm     #3
GTBuzz
Grand Master Sweeper
Princess Yellow Jacket

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelarcher View Post
Wow! I couldn't believe it when I came home after work to find my Swap Buddy package waiting for me already! I was like...

My Swap Buddy was GT Buzz, and she couldn't have done a better job of finding just the right goodies for me! I really appreciate the thoughtfulness that went into the shopping, wrapping and the cute Christmas card! Everything is just perfect. You are amazzzzing!

Here we go!!!

XSmall -
Super soft, cozy pink socks! I love these because my feet are always cold in the winter!

Small -
Two Essie nail polishes in sparkly holiday shades! My nails will be ready to shine for the holidays!

Medium -
A 2017 National Parks calendar, which I will enjoy all year long! I love scenery pictures, so this is just what I wanted!

Large -
Love, love, love these soft flannel PJs from Old Navy! They are so fun and colorful! I will be wearing them on Christmas morning and all winter long!

XLarge -
A beautiful blue lightweight 1/4 zip athletic jacket from Old Navy! Love this and will definitely get a lot of use out of it year-round!

Extras -
A 3-pack of Ferrero Rocher chocolates! Yummy!

Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark white chocolate! My favorite!

A cute Hershey Santa chocolate!

Burt's Bees lip balm in Cherry Lip Shimmer!

Land O' Lakes hot chocolate packets in Mint, Caramel and Hazelnut! To keep me warm on these chilly evenings!

Thank you, and I hope your Swap Buddy spoils you, as well! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
You are so welcome. I really enjoyed shopping for you.

I noticed you really liked Old Navy so I went to my store and I was looking for a light blue zip up athletic jacket. They only had a really bright blue one but I saw that teal and fell in love with it. I hope you like that color.

Then I found the pj bottoms that are so warm and had your favorite colors. The socks were right nearby. So Old Navy covered 3 of your gifts. It was fun.

I those Essie nail polishes for the holidays.

I use that Burts Bees as it is a lip balm but tinted a rose pink color. I really like it. Hope you do too.

I loved all the gifts I got you so I figured you might too. Glad you did.

I hope you have the best holiday ever! Merry Christmas!

"We were meant to live for so much more. Have we lost ourselves?" - Switchfoot
Buzz's Trade List
  Old  November 30th, 2016, 11:08pm     #4
angelarcher
Junior Sweeper

Reply to GT Buzz
I really did love EVERY single thing! The jacket is the perfect color of blue, and you are right, the PJs had all of my favorite colors, and very cozy. The Essie nail polishes will be fun, and I always have lip balm in my purse, but I like that this one is super smooth and has a little tint to it! The extra goodies (chocolates and hot chocolate) will definitely not last until Christmas...I couldn't resist, and already had one of the Peppermint Bark pieces!

You could not have done a better job of shopping! And you are making me look bad, because I am not sending my package out until this weekend! LOL I couldn't believe the package had already arrived! You are the BEST! Hope you have just as much fun opening your package as I did mine! Merry Christmas!

AngelArcher
  Old  December 1st, 2016, 8:18am     #5
Inkyskeeper
Grand Master Sweeper

Talking my buddy was
debroah62

thank you bebroah62. I opened just one gift for now " the set of frying pans " that I really like and will be using for dinner tonight

the rest will have to wait until christmas eve, thats my german christmas and i am off from work so ill be here to enter sweeps for 3 days straight lol.

look for my edited post hright here on the 24th after 6 pm est

Old  December 1st, 2016, 4:32pm     #6
deborah62
Grand Master Sweeper

It was pretty obvious what that present was I was going to put them inside a box but then they didn't fit in my box.I had one picked out with a lid but then I saw this set and thought you might like it,I like that it has that thing on the bottom to let you know when its hot enough.
hope you like what else I got you.
P.S. let me know how you like the pans,I may get a set for myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkyskeeper View Post
debroah62

thank you bebroah62. I opened just one gift for now " the set of frying pans " that I really like and will be using for dinner tonight

the rest will have to wait until christmas eve, thats my german christmas and i am off from work so ill be here to enter sweeps for 3 days straight lol.

What if the hokey pokey is what its all about?
  Old  December 25th, 2016, 8:18am     #7
Inkyskeeper
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkyskeeper View Post
debroah62

i opened my gifts last night, just didnt have time to post til now and i didnt pay attention to the tags lol...sorry dont know which order now.

I got a candle warmer set with candle melts ( in use right now )
German Milka chocolate bars
pj's
the frying pans ( had opened that when i first got my package )
German holiday cookies which I already ate all LOL
Insulated Travel thermos mug
A package of German potato pancakes ( will make later today )

thank you again to my swap buddy debroah62

and merry christmas to all

Old  December 8th, 2016, 1:57am     #8
klucidk
Master Sweeper

I received my box from Pachis. Thank you.
I will not be opening until Christmas with my family. Thank you Pachis!
  Old  December 8th, 2016, 2:09pm     #9
GTBuzz
Grand Master Sweeper
Princess Yellow Jacket

I received my box from Slb3334 Shannon. It had lots of great stuff inside.

The contents:

XL - $15 target gc
L - Pink sweater
M - Jergens lotion
S - Reeses trees
XS - blanket

Extras:

Grand canyon shirt
$10 Chick fil a GC
Smores cocoa set
sponges

Thank you for all my gifts! The GCs will come in handy and everything else was so cute. I appreciate the thought.

I hope you have the best holiday season ever! It sounds like you have a very nice job and are enjoying yourself. Thank you for the personal note. Sending you winning vibes!

Merry Christmas!

"We were meant to live for so much more. Have we lost ourselves?" - Switchfoot
Buzz's Trade List
  Old  December 8th, 2016, 3:02pm     #10
slb3334
Master Sweeper

Glad you liked it. Merry Christmas.
  Old  December 8th, 2016, 3:45pm     #11
TRUN
Senior Sweeper

IMG_6175.jpg

IMG_6172.jpgMy gifts arrived safe and sound yesterday!

My swap buddy was Nanajoyner!

Everything was wrapped perfectly and she included a wrapped toy for my dog Roscoe...who has been carrying around with him since he got it.

XS - Ohio State Koozie O-H!
S - Almonds - Blue Diamond - i have been become a big fan of theirs!
M - Passport Holder - love it
L - Mouse that i needed - i pitched my old one that keeps thinking i did or didnt click depending on the day
XL - Journal from Yosemite for our upcoming trip out to Yellowstone - a great idea as we love to jot notes, memories, ect about our adventures

Also include were almond joys (Im not proud of myself but most are gone already), popcorn and an apple cider mix!

Thank you to KB and Karen for this fun swap as always and also to Nanajoyner...love my gifts and thanks for including my pup!
  Old  December 8th, 2016, 6:08pm     #12
nanajoyner
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUN View Post
Attachment 60074

Attachment 60075My gifts arrived safe and sound yesterday!

My swap buddy was Nanajoyner!

Everything was wrapped perfectly and she included a wrapped toy for my dog Roscoe...who has been carrying around with him since he got it.

XS - Ohio State Koozie O-H!
S - Almonds - Blue Diamond - i have been become a big fan of theirs!
M - Passport Holder - love it
L - Mouse that i needed - i pitched my old one that keeps thinking i did or didnt click depending on the day
XL - Journal from Yosemite for our upcoming trip out to Yellowstone - a great idea as we love to jot notes, memories, ect about our adventures

Also include were almond joys (Im not proud of myself but most are gone already), popcorn and an apple cider mix!

Thank you to KB and Karen for this fun swap as always and also to Nanajoyner...love my gifts and thanks for including my pup!
my pleasure & Roscoe is a beautiful doggie!

http://img231.echo.cx/img231/9692/msuniversesig4it.gif
  Old  December 8th, 2016, 4:13pm     #13
bearsilu
Master Sweeper

toydiva65 rocks rocks rocks
I came home to the best box (and the biggest) in the universe! I thought the mail guy must have made a mistake and then i saw it was for me! Edie gave me the best possible surprise. I have always wanted to be her buddy because she is the kindest, caring, funny and momma of pupparoos that I never met.
She more than outdid herself this year for me. For my family for making me so thankful. The thought process for this swap was so special. From softness to scents to letters to my pupparoos, to bears, to shell shaped chocolates i just cant tell you about it all because I will cry again. Even the pups got their own boxes! Thank you so so much. I will attach photos.

Just forgive me if i got these tags right, I loved every single one of them but can't remember which was which.

Xsmall was three glorious shades of nail polish
Small was a totally adorable Bear Christmas runner
Medium - Cranberry cut out blouse that i wil wear on Christmas
Large- Sterling Silver gorgeous hoops for ears that have not had nice earings in my ears since I moved here to NC
XLARGE- Diamond Paw sterling necklace!!! Could this be any cuter?
XLARGE - Soft, gorgeous soft mushy plush Blanket for my new living space. (2 living rooms, 2 bedrooms plenty of places to place it. Edie also included two books that she has written about Bigfoot which i know nothing about but will dive into shortly after I eat all my handmade christmas cookies.

Of the extras included were two kalidescopes one for me and one for my sister. Chocolate Fudge and funfetti vanilla cake smuckers shell, Zots for scrapbooking, swiss miss cocoa in four flavors, the most adorable white dancing dog that i wanted but could not afford that looks just like my Beary, Colring books and pencils, white and pink furry socks that im putting on now, country faith christmas music cd, chocolate fudge in a block, a christmas lint brush which i would never have bought myself but wanted, sea shell canidies, four stuffed christmas creatures for my pups and so much more. I love it all.

Ok, the pupparoos got their own box and toys! Each one of them opened their own toy, and of course Beary thought the ribbon and the plastic was the toy of course. The thing he was not suppose to touch. That boy will give me heart failure.
From Chocolate Seashells to foot soak, body soak for this body filled with fibro and lyme, cozy time teas, fun scrap things to use on a journal i am going to make, happy pencil sharpeners with my colored pencils and coloring books, I can go on and on and on. I love it. I just love the thought that went into this swap.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg edie6.jpg (90.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg edie5.jpg (66.2 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg edie8.jpg (106.6 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by bearsilu; December 8th, 2016 at 4:38pm. Reason: add detail
  Old  December 8th, 2016, 4:17pm     #14
bearsilu
Master Sweeper

more from me
here are some more photos. i can only upload a few at a time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg edie14.jpg (103.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg edie15.jpg (79.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg edie13.jpg (88.2 KB, 31 views)
  Old  December 8th, 2016, 11:32pm     #15
toydiva65
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsilu View Post
I came home to the best box (and the biggest) in the universe! I thought the mail guy must have made a mistake and then i saw it was for me! Edie gave me the best possible surprise. I have always wanted to be her buddy because she is the kindest, caring, funny and momma of pupparoos that I never met.
She more than outdid herself this year for me. For my family for making me so thankful. The thought process for this swap was so special. From softness to scents to letters to my pupparoos, to bears, to shell shaped chocolates i just cant tell you about it all because I will cry again. Even the pups got their own boxes! Thank you so so much. I will attach photos.

Just forgive me if i got these tags right, I loved every single one of them but can't remember which was which.

Xsmall was three glorious shades of nail polish
Small was a totally adorable Bear Christmas runner
Medium - Cranberry cut out blouse that i wil wear on Christmas
Large- Sterling Silver gorgeous hoops for ears that have not had nice earings in my ears since I moved here to NC
XLARGE- Diamond Paw sterling necklace!!! Could this be any cuter?
XLARGE - Soft, gorgeous soft mushy plush Blanket for my new living space. (2 living rooms, 2 bedrooms plenty of places to place it. Edie also included two books that she has written about Bigfoot which i know nothing about but will dive into shortly after I eat all my handmade christmas cookies.

Of the extras included were two kalidescopes one for me and one for my sister. Chocolate Fudge and funfetti vanilla cake smuckers shell, Zots for scrapbooking, swiss miss cocoa in four flavors, the most adorable white dancing dog that i wanted but could not afford that looks just like my Beary, Colring books and pencils, white and pink furry socks that im putting on now, country faith christmas music cd, chocolate fudge in a block, a christmas lint brush which i would never have bought myself but wanted, sea shell canidies, four stuffed christmas creatures for my pups and so much more. I love it all.

Ok, the pupparoos got their own box and toys! Each one of them opened their own toy, and of course Beary thought the ribbon and the plastic was the toy of course. The thing he was not suppose to touch. That boy will give me heart failure.
From Chocolate Seashells to foot soak, body soak for this body filled with fibro and lyme, cozy time teas, fun scrap things to use on a journal i am going to make, happy pencil sharpeners with my colored pencils and coloring books, I can go on and on and on. I love it. I just love the thought that went into this swap.
I am so happy you liked everything! I had such fun shopping for you, especially knowing you're a devoted doggy mom, like me! It's so funny, you say the dancing dog looks like Bear because that's why I bought it! I thought it looked like your dog! LOL! Enjoy everything and have a very Merry Christmas, my new friend!