Old  June 11th, 2007, 1:10am     #1
TDAWG
Senior Master Sweeper

Talking Can I Just Say...
what an unbelievably great few days this was????!!! Hella big shout out to all the peeps at the convention who kept me laughing the entire time... sometimes regarding what most circles would consider... otherwise... as... er, um, situations not in the least bit humorous...

I wouldn't have believed that some of the highlights of the convention would be the evenings in various beds at the Hyatt that were, for the most part, magical... Regardless of the multiple liaisons with women of questionable motives, I remain uncoverted. However, there was a beautiful and rather aggressive woman that absolutely would not take "NO" for answer... As a result of her relentless pursuit and breathing down my neck, she wore me down and brought me right to the brink of leaving Tom and her leaving her own longtime SO! That said, and in deference to her otherwise good judgement, she shall forever remain anonymous. Honorable mentions go out to Geminaminoalan, Panda, Harold (ok, not a woman, but...) and Laura (I truly wish things could have worked out with her...). Although the trysts were... unforgettable... it has come to my attention that the post-tryst critiques of MY performance were, sadly, mixed! As they say, stick to what you know! PS - Pamcakes - sorry the kiss was so... forceful... did I leave marks????

As far as the prize aspect of the convention, I had far better luck than in hook-ups... It seems that I need to get back to sweeping and raise my mysweeps above the current 44 I have (lol!)... I had a bit of a run of luck!

More seriously, if you have not been to a convention - do so! I was only able to go myself thanks to the generosity of starbucksaddict and will be forever grateful for the opportunity! I met some of the coolest and off-the-hook funny/tasteless/hard-core partiers over the past week... It would be tacky to list them - but you know who you are and I thank you all for breaking my convention cherry! Our in-between sessions day trips were a riot and nights out most unforgettable - the party in Panda's room will be forever in my mind - poor Ben!

I don't know how many people I will have to, um, ... do/humiliate myself with to get there, but I WILL be in San Antonio - it looks like it is going to be the party to end all parties!

Props to MotownMama for her insanely funny reinactment of her MASSIVE win and for showing our friends that Detroit's reputation isn't as bad as they think/thought it was! Thanks to KB, TAZ, TOM-2, (repeat after me peeps) GEMINI-LION, (don't be fooled by the soft exterior) Panda for letting me flop or house my stuff in their rooms throughout the duration of the week (as well as those who offered the same) and to everyone else for literally the best time I've had in years!!!! Most of all, I need to thank my SO for being so supportive and understanding about my need to be with my peeps! Who luvs you baby!

"I apologize for not being the friend I used to be." - ME.
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 2:18am     #2
TDAWG
Senior Master Sweeper

Lest we forget...

"I apologize for not being the friend I used to be." - ME.
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 6:37am     #3
anyang
Senior Sweeper

Hey neighbor!!! It was great getting to meet you and the rest of the OLS gang. Hope to see you around town.
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 7:52am     #4
AlliesMom
Master Sweeper

Well If I was there, you could have held my hair!!!
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 8:16am     #5
gemini lion
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDAWG
Lest we forget...

Holy Crap! I just noticed your siggy and pic and I am sitting here at work crying with laughter!

Whenever I even think about the whole "Ben" thing I go off in peals of laughter. I thought Taz was going to have an embolism on Friday night LOL

Undergoing maintenance
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 9:19am     #6
binski
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
Legal Dawg

Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm on the grill dude.
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 9:36am     #7
pamcakes
Senior Master Sweeper

LMAO! what a wonderful & special time we had...it was so awesome to meet the gang in "real" time! and todd, that kiss will remain on in memory...i only hope sexy rexy will be someday able to top it, LOL!

Old  June 11th, 2007, 1:45pm     #8
Kat
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Lest we forget...

I'm at work LMAO at your profile and siggy!!! Can't wait to see the scrapbook!
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 2:36pm     #9
Motownmama
Master Sweeper

Hey Babe! Thanks for the shout out! It was so cool to get to meet and hang out with you! I have not laughed so hard as I did this past weekend!!!

"If you can see this flag..."
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 3:37pm     #10
pamcakes
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motownmama
Hey Babe! Thanks for the shout out! It was so cool to get to meet and hang out with you! I have not laughed so hard as I did this past weekend!!!

"If you can see this flag..."
i loved spending time with you angela! and i now truly believe in sweeps and winning, esp. houses!!! woo hoo...

Old  June 11th, 2007, 4:02pm     #11
positivelift
Senior Master Sweeper

sounds like you had an awesome time!!! and let's continue to keep that out-of-control bedroom maniac's name anonymous.

Rob's 2014 wins
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 8:26pm     #12
TinyMoMo
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
what an unbelievably great few days this was????!!! Hella big shout out to all the peeps at the convention who kept me laughing the entire time... sometimes regarding what most circles would consider... otherwise... as... er, um, situations not in the least bit humorous...

I wouldn't have believed that some of the highlights of the convention would be the evenings in various beds at the Hyatt that were, for the most part, magical... Regardless of the multiple liaisons with women of questionable motives, I remain uncoverted. However, there was a beautiful and rather aggressive woman that absolutely would not take "NO" for answer... As a result of her relentless pursuit and breathing down my neck, she wore me down and brought me right to the brink of leaving Tom and her leaving her own longtime SO! That said, and in deference to her otherwise good judgement, she shall forever remain anonymous. Honorable mentions go out to Geminaminoalan, Panda, Harold (ok, not a woman, but...) and Laura (I truly wish things could have worked out with her...). Although the trysts were... unforgettable... it has come to my attention that the post-tryst critiques of MY performance were, sadly, mixed! As they say, stick to what you know! PS - Pamcakes - sorry the kiss was so... forceful... did I leave marks????

As far as the prize aspect of the convention, I had far better luck than in hook-ups... It seems that I need to get back to sweeping and raise my mysweeps above the current 44 I have (lol!)... I had a bit of a run of luck!

More seriously, if you have not been to a convention - do so! I was only able to go myself thanks to the generosity of starbucksaddict and will be forever grateful for the opportunity! I met some of the coolest and off-the-hook funny/tasteless/hard-core partiers over the past week... It would be tacky to list them - but you know who you are and I thank you all for breaking my convention cherry! Our in-between sessions day trips were a riot and nights out most unforgettable - the party in Panda's room will be forever in my mind - poor Ben!

I don't know how many people I will have to, um, ... do/humiliate myself with to get there, but I WILL be in San Antonio - it looks like it is going to be the party to end all parties!

Props to MotownMama for her insanely funny reinactment of her MASSIVE win and for showing our friends that Detroit's reputation isn't as bad as they think/thought it was! Thanks to KB, TAZ, TOM-2, (repeat after me peeps) GEMINI-LION, (don't be fooled by the soft exterior) Panda for letting me flop or house my stuff in their rooms throughout the duration of the week (as well as those who offered the same) and to everyone else for literally the best time I've had in years!!!! Most of all, I need to thank my SO for being so supportive and understanding about my need to be with my peeps! Who luvs you baby!

uhhh....how come I don't see MY name in there? No love for tinymomo?
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 8:27pm     #13
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyMoMo
uhhh....how come I don't see MY name in there? No love for tinymomo?

Hello? He can't post THAT stuff here!!!!
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 8:38pm     #14
Miki
Grand Master Sweeper

I am so glad that you all had a wonderful time, I am jealous! I am going one of these years.

SWAGBUCKS
"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
  Old  June 11th, 2007, 11:31pm     #15
Motownmama
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamcakes
i loved spending time with you angela! and i now truly believe in sweeps and winning, esp. houses!!! woo hoo...
The feeling is totally mutual Pam!!! It was great getting to know you too!

No se olvíde el pastel de queso blanco de chocolate