Old  September 30th, 2015, 9:54am     #3181
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Wednesday's Wisdom of Spoken Truth

And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ. Philippians 1:9-10 KJV

And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and all discernment; so that ye may approve the things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and void of offence unto the day of Christ; Philippians 1:9-10 ASV

And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, Philippians 1:9-10 NIV

And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, Philippians 1:9-10 ESV
  Old  October 1st, 2015, 9:16am     #3182
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Thursday's Spoken Word

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Matthew 5:11-12 KJV

Blessed are ye when men shall reproach you, and persecute you, and say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets that were before you.
Matthew 5:11-12 ASV

“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:11-12 NIV

“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:11-12 ESV
  Old  October 4th, 2015, 12:12am     #3183
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Saturday's Sacred Words

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1 Peter 1:3 KJV
  Old  October 4th, 2015, 12:24pm     #3184
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Sunday's Scripture: Spoken Truth

Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
Proverbs 27:1 KJV

Boast not thyself of tomorrow; For thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
Proverbs 27:1 ASV

Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring.
Proverbs 27:1 NIV

Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring.
Proverbs 27:1 ESV
  Old  October 5th, 2015, 12:29pm     #3185
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Monday's Message

“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you,
you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples,
if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35
  Old  October 6th, 2015, 3:35pm     #3186
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Tuesday's Blessing

Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:
Isaiah 26:4 KJV

Trust ye in Jehovah for ever; for in Jehovah, even Jehovah, is an everlasting rock.
Isaiah 26:4 ASV

Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.
Isaiah 26:4 NIV

Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.
Isaiah 26:4 ESV
  Old  October 7th, 2015, 9:29pm     #3187
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; Psalm 63:1 KJV

[ A Psalm of David when he was in the wilderness of Judah. ] O God, thou art my God; earnestly will I seek thee: My soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee, In a dry and weary land, where no water is. Psalm 63:1 ASV

[ Psalm 63 ] [ A psalm of David. When he was in the Desert of Judah. ] You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water. Psalm 63:1 NIV

[ My Soul Thirsts for You ] [ A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. ] O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. Psalm 63:1 ESV
  Old  October 8th, 2015, 9:58am     #3188
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Thursday's Spoken Word

It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man. Psalm 118:8
  Old  October 9th, 2015, 5:18pm     #3189
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Friday's Faithful Word

Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
Deuteronomy 13:4 KJV

Ye shall walk after Jehovah your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
Deuteronomy 13:4 ASV

It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.
Deuteronomy 13:4 NIV

You shall walk after the Lord your God and fear him and keep his commandments and obey his voice, and you shall serve him and hold fast to him.
Deuteronomy 13:4 ESV
  Old  October 10th, 2015, 10:33am     #3190
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Saturday's Sacred Words

Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end. There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand.
Proverbs 19:20-21 KJV

Hear counsel, and receive instruction, That thou mayest be wise in thy latter end. There are many devices in a man's heart; But the counsel of Jehovah, that shall stand.
Proverbs 19:20-21 ASV

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:20-21 NIV

Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom in the future. Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.
Proverbs 19:20-21 ESV
  Old  October 12th, 2015, 12:42pm     #3191
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Monday's Message

How does a man become wise? The first step is to trust and reverence the Lord! Only fools refuse to be taught. Listen to your father and mother. What you learn from them will stand you in good stead; it will gain you many honors.
Proverbs 1:8-9 TLB

My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother: For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.
Proverbs 1:8-9 KJV

My son, hear the instruction of thy father, And forsake not the law of thy mother: For they shall be a chaplet of grace unto thy head, And chains about thy neck.
Proverbs 1:8-9 ASV

[ Prologue: Exhortations to Embrace Wisdom ] [ Warning Against the Invitation of Sinful Men ] Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching. They are a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck.
Proverbs 1:8-9 NIV

[ The Enticement of Sinners ] Hear, my son, your father's instruction, and forsake not your mother's teaching, for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck.
Proverbs 1:8-9 ESV

Pay close attention, friend, to what your father tells you; never forget what you learned at your mother’s knee. Wear their counsel like flowers in your hair, like rings on your fingers. Dear friend, if bad companions tempt you, don’t go along with them. If they say—“Let’s go out and raise some hell. Let’s beat up some old man, mug some old woman. Let’s pick them clean and get them ready for their funerals. We’ll load up on top-quality loot. We’ll haul it home by the truckload. Join us for the time of your life! With us, it’s share and share alike!”— Oh, friend, don’t give them a second look; don’t listen to them for a minute. They’re racing to a very bad end, hurrying to ruin everything they lay hands on. Nobody robs a bank with everyone watching, Yet that’s what these people are doing— they’re doing themselves in. When you grab all you can get, that’s what happens: the more you get, the less you are.
Proverbs 1:8-9 MSG
  Old  October 14th, 2015, 3:32pm     #3192
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Romans 12:2 KJV

And be not fashioned according to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, and ye may prove what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 ASV

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:2 NIV

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Romans 12:2 ESV
  Old  October 15th, 2015, 10:17am     #3193
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Thursday's Spoken Word

Wherefore thou art great, O Lord God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
2 Samuel 7:22 KJV

Wherefore thou art great, O Jehovah God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God besides thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
2 Samuel 7:22 ASV

“How great you are, Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.
2 Samuel 7:22 NIV

Therefore you are great, O Lord God. For there is none like you, and there is no God besides you, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
2 Samuel 7:22 ESV
  Old  October 16th, 2015, 9:45am     #3194
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Leaving, shortly...Out of town this weekend...private graveside internment - my Mom. The public service was a few weeks ago... Please pray for comfort for my family and safe passage...Thank you... God bless you and your families...

He Lives!!! Amen

May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14 NIV
  Old  October 19th, 2015, 12:51pm     #3195
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Monday's Message

Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4 NIV