Old  June 11th, 2015, 11:20am     #3091
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Thursday's Spoken Word

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalm 46:10 KJV

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalm 46:10 ASV

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalm 46:10 NIV

“Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”
Psalm 46:10 ESV
  Old  June 12th, 2015, 10:20am     #3092
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Friday's Faithful Word

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. Psalm 19:1-2 KJV

[ For the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David. ] The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament showeth his handiwork. Day unto day uttereth speech, And night unto night showeth knowledge. Psalm 19:1-2 ASV

[ Psalm 19 ] [ For the director of music. A psalm of David. ] The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. Psalm 19:1-2 NIV

[ The Law of the Lord Is Perfect ] [ To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. ] The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork. Day to day pours out speech, and night to night reveals knowledge. Psalm 19:1-2 ESV
  Old  June 13th, 2015, 9:52am     #3093
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Saturday's Sacred Words

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him? Luke 11:13 KJV

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him? Luke 11:13 ASV

If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!” Luke 11:13 NIV

If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!” Luke 11:13 ESV
  Old  June 13th, 2015, 9:46pm     #3094
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Saturday night

Sorry about this:

There maybe days when I won't be able to post scripture as I will have sporadic & at times no internet connection until July 6th.
  Old  June 30th, 2015, 10:57am     #3095
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Tuesday's Blessing

And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
Zechariah 14:9 KJV

And Jehovah shall be King over all the earth: in that day shall Jehovah be one, and his name one.
Zechariah 14:9 ASV

The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name. Zechariah 14:9 NIV

And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
Zechariah 14:9 KJV
  Old  July 1st, 2015, 10:54am     #3096
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Wednesday's Spoken Word

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. Romans 12:3 KJV

For I say, through the grace that was given me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think as to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to each man a measure of faith. Romans 12:3 ASV

[ Humble Service in the Body of Christ ] For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.
Romans 12:3 NIV

[ Gifts of Grace ] For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned. . Romans 12:3 ESV
  Old  July 2nd, 2015, 11:22am     #3097
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Thursday's Spoken Word

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings. Jeremiah 17:9-10 KJV

The heart is deceitful above all things, and it is exceedingly corrupt: who can know it? I, Jehovah, search the mind, I try the heart, even to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings. Jeremiah 17:9-10 ASV

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? “I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve.” Jeremiah 17:9-10 NIV

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it? “I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.” Jeremiah 17:9-10 ESV
  Old  July 3rd, 2015, 11:38am     #3098
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Friday's Faithful Word

Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
Proverbs 14:34 KJV

Righteousness exalteth a nation; But sin is a reproach to any people.
Proverbs 14:34 ASV

Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any people.
Proverbs 14:34 NIV

Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.
Proverbs 14:34 ESV
  Old  July 4th, 2015, 8:57am     #3099
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Have a safe and Joyful 4th of July. God Bless you and your families

Saturday's Sacred Words

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance. Psalm 33:12 KJV

Blessed is the nation whose God is Jehovah, The people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
Psalm 33:12 ASV

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance.
Psalm 33:12 NIV

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!
Psalm 33:12 ESV
  Old  July 5th, 2015, 12:01pm     #3100
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Sunday's Scripture: Spoken Truth

And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Isaiah 12:4 KJV

And in that day shall ye say, Give thanks unto Jehovah, call upon his name, declare his doings among the peoples, make mention that his name is exalted. Isaiah 12:4 ASV

In that day you will say: “Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted. Isaiah 12:4 NIV

And you will say in that day: “Give thanks to the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted. Isaiah 12:4 ESV
  Old  July 6th, 2015, 11:19am     #3101
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

So encouraging. His steadfast love shines bright in this Word of Truth...

Monday's Message

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Matthew 24:35 KJV

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Matthew 24:35 ASV

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Matthew 24:35 NIV

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.
Matthew 24:35 ESV
  Old  July 6th, 2015, 8:56pm     #3102
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Prayers Needed
Prayers appreciated my elderly Mom is having a heart procedure, tomorrow. She has been in the hospital about two weeks....

Thank you and God bless you for your willingness to pray....
  Old  July 7th, 2015, 10:13am     #3103
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Tuesday's Blessing

As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. Psalm 18:30 KJV

As for God, his way is perfect: The word of Jehovah is tried; He is a shield unto all them that take refuge in him Psalm 18:30 ASV

As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.
Psalm 18:30 NIV

This God—his way is perfect; the word of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him. Psalm 18:30 ESV
  Old  July 8th, 2015, 9:55am     #3104
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Wednesday's Spoken Word

I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Psalm 138:2 KJV

I will worship toward thy holy temple, And give thanks unto thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: For thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Psalm 138:2 ASV

I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness, for you have so exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your fame.
Psalm 138:2 NIV

I bow down toward your holy temple and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.
Psalm 138:2 ESV
  Old  July 9th, 2015, 11:42am     #3105
chestnutfall
Grand Master Sweeper

Thursday's Spoken Word

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21 KJV

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus unto all generations for ever and ever. Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21 ASV

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21 NIV

With God’s power working in us, he can do much, much more than anything we can ask or think of. To him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus for all time, forever and ever. Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21 ERV

Last edited by chestnutfall; July 11th, 2015 at 1:53pm.