Old  February 15th, 2007, 3:57pm     #46
TinyMoMo
Grand Master Sweeper

I am waiting for a yes on the childcare---looks like I might get to go!
  Old  February 19th, 2007, 5:56pm     #47
dcreed
Master Sweeper

Get ready for me!!!!
I just mailed my registration!!!

Cant wait to see y'all again.........

Your judgment will not make the world a better place. Only love can do that. Only grace.
  Old  February 19th, 2007, 6:52pm     #48
Adrianita
Senior Master Sweeper

woot!! Denice is going
  Old  February 19th, 2007, 7:29pm     #49
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

That is fantastic.......really glad to hear you can make it.....and to the rest - keep em coming...... We're gonna have a great crew going!!!!
  Old  March 14th, 2007, 9:51pm     #50
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Just found out that Grace (Gracepap) had my name in the year long swap!!! I can't wait to meet you in Hershey. I had such a great time getting the package from her every month this past year and really sorry to see it coming to an end, but it's really not the end, it's the beginning of a long time friendship. And you stinker, here I am corresponding back and forth with you not knowing that it was you I was getting the stuff from. lololol I hear you as you read this doing......
  Old  March 15th, 2007, 3:41pm     #51
gracepap
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARAN52
Just found out that Grace (Gracepap) had my name in the year long swap!!! I can't wait to meet you in Hershey. I had such a great time getting the package from her every month this past year and really sorry to see it coming to an end, but it's really not the end, it's the beginning of a long time friendship. And you stinker, here I am corresponding back and forth with you not knowing that it was you I was getting the stuff from. lololol I hear you as you read this doing......

He He!

"It's nice to be important...but it's more important to be nice"
  Old  March 15th, 2007, 4:55pm     #52
gracepap
Grand Master Sweeper

Good news! I mailed my registration check today. It's official! I can't do all 3 days so I made a reservation for Saturday night only. Will arrive really early Saturday morning and hang out until Sunday mid-day. Hope that's okay!

Can't wait!!!

"It's nice to be important...but it's more important to be nice"
  Old  March 16th, 2007, 12:39am     #53
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

If you get there early Saturday morning you will be there in time for most of the activities. Usually things get rolling around 9 or 9:30 and even so you can always slip in for the rest of the sessions and finish it out from there. And then I always thought that the Saturday afternoon sessions, the free time/vending time after that and then the banquet were the main part of the weekend and then you will be there for all of the stuff on Sunday morning, so all you really will be missing is the socializing that goes on Friday night. Usually just a few door prizes, some music, some booze, a light evening because of all traveling from all over to get there. I am so excited, Grace, that you sent your check and are coming!!! It will be great and we already have a great group of OLSers coming. They were a riot last year. In fact the whole crowd that attended was great. It was a nice sized group.
  Old  March 19th, 2007, 1:17am     #54
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Heard there's at least 70 people signed up already. Yahooo!!! That's means less than 180 spots left!!!! I know some need to wait until national is over to send the funds in but don't wait too long!!

The committee is working hard to make sure it's as nice as last year and Rob is doing a fine job as our webmaster. There won't be too much to report this early in the year but still check the webpage. Most of the raffle, agenda, etc. information gets sent out/published more towards the summer months.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

Last edited by CARAN52; March 19th, 2007 at 1:19am. Reason: boo-boo
  Old  March 20th, 2007, 9:45am     #55
aurora777
Senior Sweeper

Argh! So close, yet it's on a family birthday weekend so I can't go. Oh, well, give me a wave as you're heading up the turnpike and have a blast!
  Old  March 21st, 2007, 12:20pm     #56
ahobbs
Junior Sweeper

Okay, as a novice, tell me what happens at this convention?
  Old  March 21st, 2007, 1:37pm     #57
TinyMoMo
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahobbs
Okay, as a novice, tell me what happens at this convention?

...we could tell you...but........
  Old  March 22nd, 2007, 2:44am     #58
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

we will tell you only if you promise to come.....
  Old  March 25th, 2007, 7:21pm     #59
sweepergirl70
Senior Sweeper

Invitation for out of towners
Hi,
My campsite is about 1 hour from Hershey. I have a great trailer and we have a really nice big site. If you like the outdoors and want to come and pitch a tent on our site, or we have cabins at the campground or I can pop open my airbed and you can stay in my trailer. My hubby likes to sleep outside on his hammock if the weather is nice.
Just wanted to extend the invite.
Thanks,
Susan

I wrote about my mom, the link is on http://www.abazias.com/contests/ and hit View Contestants, she is the first on Susan Bogush.

I have never asked for any votes, but I have voted. Even if you don't vote, please read this story if you have a minute, I would really love it people would know just how great my mom is. The Story is under Susan Bogush. I believe it is now on page 1

Thanks,
Susan
  Old  April 1st, 2007, 9:01pm     #60
csandfs
Master Sweeper

I talked to my husband about this today--might be going!! How quickly do you think it will fill up? I don't want to miss out on registration!