Old  January 9th, 2006, 5:53pm     #31
MidnightMoon
Master Sweeper

Faith has started rolling over! Last night we put her to bed on her tummy, and this morning she was on her back! I've already seen her roll over twice today.

Old  January 10th, 2006, 1:01pm     #32
cakegirl79
Master Sweeper

MM - Faith is such a cutie!! I can't believe she is rolling over already!! It goes so fast!

Here is a pic I took of David today he was in his carseat having a conversation with his little doggy toy he got for Christmas.

Last edited by cakegirl79; March 11th, 2007 at 3:05pm.

Old  January 12th, 2006, 11:07pm     #33
GinGin
Master Sweeper

OMG David is an absolute cutie pie!!!
  Old  January 17th, 2006, 8:56am     #34
MidnightMoon
Master Sweeper

Faith is having such a hard time teething. She's been teething for over a month, but this past week it has just gotten worse. She won't eat very much, she's drooling really bad and her gums are swollen. I've given her tylenol and baby oragel. I wish I could take all the pain away from her

Old  January 17th, 2006, 10:59pm     #35
jesslag
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMoon
Faith is having such a hard time teething. She's been teething for over a month, but this past week it has just gotten worse. She won't eat very much, she's drooling really bad and her gums are swollen. I've given her tylenol and baby oragel. I wish I could take all the pain away from her

Try a frozen bagel or a large carrot that is really cold both of those totally helped out my oldest. hope they break through soon.

Even the smallest envelope is heavy for an elf.
  Old  January 18th, 2006, 12:40am     #36
LuckyBlueShoe
Senior Sweeper

my girls loved these teething tablets. they worked really fast too. we used the tablets but they also have a gel form. They would go get the bottle and wait to take the pills like little fiends : )
www.hylandsteething.com

Thank you to all the voters
  Old  January 21st, 2006, 4:15pm     #37
MidnightMoon
Master Sweeper

Here's the new toy I got Faith today

Old  January 23rd, 2006, 1:25am     #38
jesslag
Grand Master Sweeper

that looks like a really cool exersaucer! Here are some pics of my boys. If I can figure it out. THe littlest is bruno he is 7 weeks old almost. the next smallest is Rocco he is 20 mos and the biggest is francesco he will be 4 in Feb.

Old  January 23rd, 2006, 10:32am     #39
MidnightMoon
Master Sweeper

Faith had her 4 month well baby checkup today. She's 16.6lbs and 25.6 inches long. She's alot smaller than I thought. I thought she was atleast 19lbs. Poor little thing got 3 shots! She took them like a champ tho.

Old  January 26th, 2006, 8:14am     #40
MidnightMoon
Master Sweeper

Question.....

Faith's pee hole isn't open all the way. It's open on the ends and closed in the middle. Will the rest open by itself?
  Old  January 28th, 2006, 1:08am     #41
jesslag
Grand Master Sweeper

hmmn I don't know MM. I have 3 boys.What did the doc say? She can pee right,right? If so i wouldn't worry too much. Hope it is nothing too serious!

Old  January 28th, 2006, 11:13am     #42
LuckyBlueShoe
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMoon
Question.....

Faith's pee hole isn't open all the way. It's open on the ends and closed in the middle. Will the rest open by itself?
did you ask your pediatrician about it? is it the urethra or the vagina opening? my youngest dd has a little "covering" along the bottom which might cause infections if it isn't cleaned properly. (still have find a new doc since we moved to another state)

if it's on the urethra then I'm guessing there's still the chance of causing UTIs because all the urine can't get out

I don't think it's anything too serious but make a note for the next doc visit to have them check it out.

Thank you to all the voters
  Old  January 30th, 2006, 11:47am     #43
boydbr
Master Sweeper

Wow, all the little munchkins are soooooo adorable!

My baby is almost 6 weeks old and my other baby(toddler) is almost 3 years.

Last edited by boydbr; February 12th, 2006 at 4:50pm.
  Old  February 1st, 2006, 2:32pm     #44
jesslag
Grand Master Sweeper

Ok guys I am having a crisis. Last week DH and I had sex. We used a condom when we were done it was nowhere to be found. I think I was ovualting at that time...(you know the whole cervical mucous thing) anyhow Bruno will be 8 weeks next thursday. I still didn't get my period yet and I am not breastfeeding. When did you guys get yours after giving birth? Also it has been only one week exactly since the incident how soon if I were pregnant would I get symptoms? My boobs don't hurt or anything and I am already tired. I don't feel sick at all but I did have heartburn yesterday and the ONLY time I ever get it is when I am pregnant. I am freaking out. Also, if I took a pregnancy test is it too early to tell??? Thanks guys.

Old  February 1st, 2006, 2:59pm     #45
texaslady22
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesslag
Ok guys I am having a crisis. Last week DH and I had sex. We used a condom when we were done it was nowhere to be found. I think I was ovualting at that time...(you know the whole cervical mucous thing) anyhow Bruno will be 8 weeks next thursday. I still didn't get my period yet and I am not breastfeeding. When did you guys get yours after giving birth? Also it has been only one week exactly since the incident how soon if I were pregnant would I get symptoms? My boobs don't hurt or anything and I am already tired. I don't feel sick at all but I did have heartburn yesterday and the ONLY time I ever get it is when I am pregnant. I am freaking out. Also, if I took a pregnancy test is it too early to tell??? Thanks guys.
I don't know, but It would be very difficult if you were pregnant!

I'm eternally blessed! My Wins