Old  November 20th, 2005, 12:59pm     #31
atticcat
Sweeper

Received same
I just received the same email as above.
  Old  December 6th, 2005, 8:04pm     #32
k9erdoc
Senior Sweeper

please help .......real or not??????
jacqueline,

Please call me at 1-866-677-4100. I previously tried to contact you at
1-410-533-5582, but was unable to reach you. This is reference to an entry form
you filled out, either on-line or at a major mall or movie theater.

I actually have some decent news in regards to the Grand Getaways and Ford
Explorer contest. I have an address, claim number, and further details for you.
Since all prizes are well over $500, I will need a few moments of your time to
cover all related lottery-type information from procuring your prizes due to any
tax issues on them.

Sincere congratulations!

The Prize Claim Coordinators

P.S. For your convenience, we are available 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM Central Standard
Time, Monday to Friday

68.85.218.159 Oct 29 2005 4:31AM

Please follow url below to stop further emails
http://www.legit-prizes.net/cgi-bin/...oc@comcast.net

Sender:
The Prize Claim Coordinators
105 South River Rd
North Aurora, IL, 60542
  Old  December 10th, 2005, 4:24pm     #33
HateSpam
Junior Sweeper

Angry NME "PostGram"
I received a "PostGram" from NME (National Magazine Exchange) today. Didn't call, but researched what the deal was. Saw A LOT of post about how this is a scam to get you to buy magazines. Anyone know how to get off their mailing list? Or even a possible website?
I'm sick of getting these things in the mail.
  Old  January 11th, 2006, 12:39pm     #34
jackie52
Senior Sweeper

Angry
Got an e mail this morning from CocaCola-Worldwide saying I was one of (12) 2nd prize winners in the Christmas Seasonal Promo. I called Coke and they say it is not theirs. They are investigating. Beware. Too bad the prize was wonderful.
  Old  January 13th, 2006, 3:01pm     #35
yesishop
Junior Sweeper

Thumbs down its a scam- Global Travel and Ford Explorer
I just got the same one. They insist you bring a credit card or checkbook to the presentation to claim your prize. I though it was fishy. I said why they said the state uses that as state identification. I told her that was a lie, since i process employment verifications. I asked why i couldn't bring a license and passport. its a scam, is there is nothing to sell then why do they need your credit card????

but they make it tempting by saying at minimum you'll get a 27 in. flat screen tv in the form of a gift card from best buy.

i asked to be removed.
  Old  January 15th, 2006, 11:00am     #36
1tommy
Senior Sweeper

vodaphone scam
Vodafone Promotions
FAZANSTRAAT C76, 3084 SX AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS

REF: VFP /26510460037/02
BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

CONGRATULATIONS

We happily announce to you TODAY the draw of the VODAFONE PROMOTIONS, online Sweepstakes program held on the 10th of January 2006. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 023-0148-790-459 with Serial number 5073-11 drew the lucky numbers: 43-11-44-17-37-10-43, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 3rd category.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$ 2.300,000.00 (two million, three hundred thousand dollars ) in cash credited to file VFP/26510460037/02 . This is from a total cash prize of $39.100,000.00 shared amongst 17 lucky winners in this category
All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe. In view of this, your US$ 2.300,000.00 (two million, three hundred thousand dollars) would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.
Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Mr. Hoffman Atkins ( already sent an email to vadaphone to let them know another scam anyone else tom)

radio contests rule : }
  Old  January 20th, 2006, 5:18pm     #37
1tommy
Senior Sweeper

hey i was wondering can i borrow a dollor fom everyone so i can claim my prize woo woo : } tomAttention: Thomas

This is to inform you that the payment schedule and the Irrevocable Certified Bank Cheque for your winning is out and ready for claim.

However, you are required to pay for insurance and freight charges for the Cheque to be sent to you via courier service, the purpose of having to insure the Certified Bank Cheque is to guide against missing in transit. Kindly see the charges in the insurance and freight attached to this mail.

Please, it should be noted that you have till 28th January 2006 to claim your won prize, without which it will be return back to the office as unclaimed won prize.

Furthermore, In View of the fact that the deadline set aside for all claims to be received/claimed is drawing near, you are expected to pay for the Insurance and Freight charges of your Bank Cheque, payable in Amsterdam The Netherlands, by Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram in the name of our Company Attorney;

Name: Mrs. Lillian David,
Address: 102B Schulenburg Straat, postcode 3083kz, Slinge, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Upon your payment, kindly send the following information to me

NAME OF SENDER:
AMOUNT SENT:
CONTROL NUMBER:
TEST QUESTION/ANSWER: IF ANY

As evidence of payment to enable me update your file with me and also to authorize the release and postage of your won prize upon the completion of the Insurance process here In Amsterdam.

Also attached is a copy of your winning certificate.

Congratulations once again.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Clark Crunzhe they need 1100 dollors to getmy 2 million

Old  March 31st, 2006, 7:52pm     #38
YMJ71
Master Sweeper

Scammers are now sending their "winning" notices via certified mail through the post office.

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?
Mahatma Gandhi
  Old  May 18th, 2006, 11:58pm     #39
garland
Junior Sweeper

Angry Re ; GunnerClark reporting the spineless scams !!!
I am freakin really mad !!! Kudos to GunnerClark for being vigilant and promptly reporting those con-artists` with all the different AKAs` , Phony addresses and telephone numbers.!!!! Everybody.....just think...there are approx. 100,000 people who use this site. Think how horrible and disatrous it would be if everyone kept calling their toll-free numbers and tying them up and generally making the spineless bastards pay. With all these people we could do the job OURSELVES and take care of the problem. I am quite sure that hundreds ...maybe even thousands here at OLS have LOTS and LOTS of questions to ask the cowards. Well...call them up......and if you don`t understand call them again until you can understand them. Poor , Poor , babies....guess these TOUGH GUYS weren`t held enough by their mommies. How sad ?? And while everyone contacts the Attorney General for the particular state they reside in ..........let`s all hope that when convicted....they get a lot of lovin` in Prison !!!!!!!!!!!!
  Old  June 5th, 2006, 1:41am     #40
onevint
Senior Sweeper

got this today
I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: online_draws2006@yahoo.com.ph

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
NOTIFICATION OF YOUR EMAIL LOTTO WINNING
We are pleased to inform you from ROYAL HOME ELECTRONIC LOTTERY of the
announcement 5th of June 2006 as one of the lucky winners of
The ROYAL HOME ELECTRONIC LOTTERY draws, held on the 30th Of May
2006 as part of our E-business promotional draws end.
Participants in the draws were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and
companies from Africa, America, Asia,Australia, Europe, Middle East,
as part of our electronic business Promotions.

You qualified for the draw as a result of your visiting various
websites we are running the Electronic-business promotions for.
You/Your Company email address, attached with
REFERENCE NUMBER:BMX=200X-19Z4-DMX,
BATCH NUMBER: YY77-XOO with serial number 215-18
drew the lucky numbers 12, 19, 27, 30, 34, 52, 89, and consequently
won the 2006 1ST Quarter draw.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £950,000 in
cash, which is the winning payout for First category winners. This is
from the total prize money of £10,500,000.00 shared among the seven
winners in the First category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your winnings should be claimed from our paying Agents. ( Outsurance Finance and Agency),As we have notified them. Due to the mix
that may arise from emails of winners and numbers we ask that you
keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been
processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants of this program. We hope with a part of your prize, you
will participate in our End of year (2006) high stakes £1.1 billion
International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact our paying agent who also will be
your claim agent immediately
Outsurance Finance and Agency
Dr John Woodland
Email:Johnwoodland@breakthru.com

Tel: +44-121-288-0039
Tel: +44-703-190-7003
Fax: +44-207-900-2850

For due processing and remittance of your prize money,
Remember you must contact your claim agent not later
than 15th Of June 2006 after this date, all funds
will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please remember to quote your reference
and batch numbers provided below in every one of your
correspondences with your claims agent.

REFERENCE NUMBER:BMX=200X-19Z4-DMX
BATCH NUMBER:YY77-XOO
Also to begin your Claim send to your claims agent the following
information by email.

1) YOUR BATCH AND REFFERENCE NUMBERS and AMOUNT WON
2) YOUR FULL NAME AND AGE
3) YOUR ADDRESS
4) A COPY OF YOUR ID (PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LISCENCE)
5) CONTACT TLEPHONE, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBER

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being
part of our promotions program.
Sincerely,

THE LOTTO AWARDS MANAGER,
ROYAL HOME ELECTRONIC LOTTERY
Hunter Street
LONDON
MK18 1EG
United Kingdom

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will
result todisqualification. This is a computer generated message.
Please do not reply to this mail since we will be unable to answer
these replies.Contact your claims agent by email fax or phone.

- online winners
  Old  June 18th, 2006, 8:17pm     #41
onry13
Senior Sweeper

I got one similar to this and he even sent me fake death certificates . It was soooo funny to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0lisa0o0
ANOTHER SCAM BEWARE!!!

I am Barr. Alex Mark(SAN) a Solicitor. I am
the Personal Attorney to Mr Philip Morgan, a
national of your country, who used to own an oil
servicing company here in Nigeria.Herein after shall
be referred to as my client. On the 21st of September
2001, my client, his wife and their three Children
were involved in a car accident along sagbama express
road and all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately
lost their lives.

After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to
track through the internet, hence I contacted you. I
have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money
and property left behind by my client before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank
where this huge deposits were lodged, particularly the
Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about
USD$10.6 million dollars has issued me a notice that
in the event that no next of kin comes up for the
claim, the account will be confiscated after four
years if not claimed.

I am seeking your consent to present you as the next
of kin of the deceased since you have the same last
name so that the proceeds of this account can be paid
to you and then you and me can share the money. 60%
shall be for me and 30% for you while 10% is earmarked
for expenses that will be incurred during the process
of Transfer of the fund. I have all necessary legal
documents that can be used to back up
any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us
see this dealt through. I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in
touch with me by my alternative emailpreferably)
to enable us
discuss further on the modalities for executing this
project.

Best regards,
Barr. Alex Mark

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Waterloo.com - "Your Community portal"

THEN THEY ASK YOU FOR YOUR PASSPORT AND BANKING INFORMATION AND A COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE
  Old  June 27th, 2006, 10:08pm     #42
Kerig
Master Sweeper

Angry I hate the boobs that keeps sending these daily!
FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR: INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER ONLY

Attn: Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the last final annual draw of our Lottery International Programs.

The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 25,000,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. No tickets were sold.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as a winner in the category "A" with the following numbers attached Ref Number: EH 9590 OG 0612, Batch Number: 563881545-NL/2006 and Ticket Number: PA 3502 /8707-01

You are therefore to receive a cash prize of $2,500,000.00. (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from the total payout CONGRATULATIONS!!!. Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report.

To file in for the processing of your prize winnings, you are advised to contact our Certified and Accredited claims agent for category "A" winners with the information below:
Name: Pieter Henk
Phone: +31 644 893 668
Email: info_agentpieterhenk@yahoo.de
Email: agentpieterhenk@netscape.net
You are advice to provide him with the following information: Names: Telephone/Fax number: Nationality: Age:

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days, thereafter unclaimed funds would be included in the next stake. Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence.

You are to keep all lotto information confidential, especially your reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).Members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this program.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Yours Faithfully,
Walter Jones.
Lottery Coordinator.
Thank you and congratulations!!!

This email may contain information which is confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,please notify the sender by telephone or return email and delete the material from your computer.
  Old  June 29th, 2006, 8:31pm     #43
mkoepp63026
Sweeper

Is this a scam?
I am pretty sure it is but I would just die if I found out it was not. I have entered a few contest connected with the World Soccer Cup but I really do not remember a Vodaphone contest. Any help is appreciated.

VODAFONE/GERMANY2006 PROMO

Customer Service and Logistic Department
Reference No:FL/668530092 Batch No: 452006/14/FIFA06/FL.

We gladly wish to inform you of the draws of the VODAFONE ONLINE PROMOTION INTERNATIONAL in conjunction with the National Organizing Committee of the 2006 FIFA WORLD CUP held on the 28th of June 2006 in Munich Germany.You along with 57 others were selected winners under draws 6+J promo program specially organized because of the 2006 FIFA WORLD CUP which will feature as run up to the games of the 2006 Worldcup. You will be due for the final Grand draw on the 9th of July 2006, which is also the date for the final match of the competition. The final grand draw will provide you a chance of winning the sum of Two Million Great Britain Pounds {£2,000,000.00}

However, your e-mail address assigned to E-Tag number 193.45.24.02 in the Random Computer Selection System(RCSS) of email addreses, flagged out the lucky numbers 21-7-14-04-19-34 and consequently won you the lottery in the 9th category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Please be informed that all participants in this Vodafone promotion program were selected randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over 500,000 companies and 50,000,000 individual e-mail addresses.This Vodafone promotion is Organized by the host country in collaboration with FIFA. Funds for the draws have been contributed by the major sponsors of the games which include Adidas,Hyundai, FujiFilm,Yahoo,Lycos,MasterCard,Gillette,Cocacola, Continental,Toshiba,Mcdonalds and a host of others. Due to possible mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by some participants of this program.

With respect to the above, you have therefore been approved for payment of a lump sum of Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds (£250.000.00 GBP) in certified cheque credited to File No:LP/26510460037/02. This is from a total cash prize of Two million,Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain pounds(2,500,000.00GBP) shared among the ten international winners in the 9th category. Along with (A THIRD CATEGORY RAFFLE DRAW TICKET) i.e. "a chance of winning the sum of Two Million Great Britain Pounds {£2,000,000.00} .

To begin the claim processing of your prize you are to contact the fiduciary agent stated below:

Mr. William Carpenter ,
22A Garden Close, Stamford,
Lincs, PE9 2YP, London
United Kingdom
E-mail: vodafoneclaimsagent@openbg.com

NOTE: He is your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY CODE NUMBER IS V-3965-OP°57/C1 (keep personal) Remember, your winnings must be claimed not later than 15th July, 2006.

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to Quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondence.Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Accept my congratulations once again!

Sincerely,

Franz Beckenbauer
President local organising committee

Copyright © 2002 - 2006 Vodafone Group

mamakoepp
  Old  July 10th, 2006, 2:15pm     #44
Tobytob
Grand Master Sweeper

Thumbs down N.m.e.
Got this "official notice" lotto crap today in the postal mail. Pat Haines s_cks!
  Old  July 12th, 2006, 12:33pm     #45
1tommy
Senior Sweeper

heres my latest email ;;;;;;HONDA COMPANY UK®.
An Affiliate of Honda Uk.
28 TANFIELD ROAD,
LONDON, UK.
AWARD NOTIFICATION®.
We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of the HONDA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 10th JULY, 2006.You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference SERIAL NUMBER: 652-662 and Batch number AT-040SB06-03. Your email address attached to the ticket number: 2752246896 that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the sweepstake in the first category,in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of £750,000.00 (SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN PONUCE STERLING.) in cash credited to file reference number:IPL/4249859609/WP1. This is from a total cash prize of Ten million euros shared among all our international winners in all categories.
Congratulations!!!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 50,000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of our international promotion program. Due to mixed up of some
names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you.This is a part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted participants or imposters, taking advantage of the situation. You are to contact your/our-accredited agent for your claim now.

MR RICHARD OLSEN
HONDA CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.
Email:honda_powerofdreamsuk@yahoo.co.uk
Phone contact: (+44) 702-3057-281

He is your agent, and he is responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H°67/B4 (keep personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed on time (alest 1-2weeks) . Failure to claim your prizes (CASH) would result to forfeiting and will be used for next 10,000,000 euros international lottery program. Furthermore, should there be any change in your contact address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Once again congratulations.

Yours Sincerely,
MR LESLIE WOODS
The HONDA MOTOR CO.LIMITED® Team