Old  December 13th, 2016, 12:31am     #46
Suzanne772
Sweeper

Yay!
Yay, I am so glad you finally received the box! USPS was supposed to deliver it by Friday, but they took a couple extra days to get it to you. I am so, so happy that you like everything...it was fun shopping for you, especially searching for the most unique SpongeBob ornament I could find! And those Christmas socks...oh, my gosh, so cute...I was tempted to keep a pair for myself!

I am glad to hear I was able to help out with having a nice Christmas decoration hanging around. I hope your husband is healing quickly from his surgery and getting stronger each day. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Suzanne

P.S. Is the Hank from Finding Dory gift a sticker or a mouse pad??

Quote:
Originally Posted by viclen1954 View Post
Suzanne772 loaded my box with so many wonderful things and I LOVE every one of them! OMG! Suzanne, you really are the best swap buddy! Here are the things I received:

xs: Finding Dory "Hank" Sticker
s: 2 pairs of Christmas socks, I love them! I can never have enough holiday socks!
m: Mango Sugar Scrub for my hooves, can't wait until morning to slather it on in the shower!
l: What a HOOT! A SpongeBob Squarepants Lunch Box Ornament! This is to die for!! It is hanging on our tree. I just LOVE It and it was wrapped in SpongeBob paper! Too cool.
xl: OK, I live in Oregon, it rains here like EVERY day and do I have an umbrella? NO. When I was younger, I just ran to get out of it...now, my running days are numbered I got the most beautiful Totes umbrella with colorful raindrops all over it and, I am in luck, its going to rain all week, wait all month, wait all next year. I will use it constantly.

And for extras, geez, a large mug stuffed to overflowing with hot chocolate, gonna make a cup as soon as I get through posting my loot!
An adult coloring book, so excited to fill my downtime with this fun book. Well, when I am not entering sweeps, of course!
Mascara! I can now toss my old tube, maybe that pesky eye infection will go away. Can't wait. Kidding! haha
Tweezers! YES! For those strays you feel at work and have nothing to attack them with!
Lipgloss/Lipstick duo, in a great pinky shade, can't wait to put some color on my face!
A very cute stuffed penguin, sitting under the tree as we speak!
A very nice large Merry Christmas Wishes hanging sign. I didn't decorate this year, as my DH had hip replacement surgery a couple days before Thanksgiving and all our decorations are in the attic and I ain't going up there! (I did buy a fake decorated tree though. So, this beautiful sign will have front and center attention around here. Whew! I feel so spoiled and lucky to have Suzanne772 as my swap buddy. Everything was wrapped so nice and I really am appreciative at your shopping prowess and efforts. Thank you. A very Merry Christmas to you! Vickie (viclen1954)
  Old  December 13th, 2016, 11:10pm     #47
viclen1954
Master Sweeper

I thought Hank was a sticker, but now that you mention it, it IS a mouse pad! Woo Hoo! I really had no idea what it was geez. Truly, you really accomplished a shopping, wrapping and shipping coup! All road traffic was closed due to snow and ice in the Gorge, which is a main highway into Oregon from the East. No cars or trucks were allowed to travel from last Friday until Sunday. DH is getting around good, finally ditched his cane and ready to ride his Harley, just a tad too cold right now. Again, thank you so much, Suzanne. Merry Christmas!

My Wins
  Old  December 14th, 2016, 12:27am     #48
tinamarina71
Senior Master Sweeper

WOWSERS!!!

I received my box from my Swap Buddy last nite. Bearislu OMG you not only went way above and beyond with the box contents but the shipping was astronomical because you sent so much.

I am so very grateful. I have pictures but can't seem to get them to post so I have a list written of the many , many wonderful things Barb sent!

Here goes:

XL :Glass Flamingo Martini Ornament
L: Adam Lambert Greatest Hits CD
M : Christmas magnets
S: Dragon-fruit Bubble bath/shower gel
XS: Cupcake Decorator set

And OMG all of the following were extras:

Large Holiday Mailbox overflowing with items listed below:
Book by Donald Miller
Yankee Candle Pumpkin Spice Tea lite set
4 different color nail polishes
4 Scentsy solid perfumes
4 different flavors of tic tacs
2 beautiful sparkly pens
"Serve the Lord" picture frame
Burts Bees Lip Shimmer

ALSO extra in the box -
An ornament straight from Barb's tree
A glass jar of sea shells from her local beach with a beautiful starfish pendent.
A wooden carved Cardinal ornament
A ceramic sea horse platter
A sea horse pillow cover
Old Fashioned Sanded Cherry drops
Dog treats for my Pepita
Ground Dunkin Donuts Coffee for the hubs
2 Pomegrante Chocolate protein bars
1 Kind bar
Green Tea and Aloe Face mask
A Jar of Italian Artichokes
A Jar of Capers
A jar of Cayenne Pepper
A new kind of Curry I've never tried
2 packages of Sugar Free Wether's Originals
Plantain Chips
A big package of Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Peppermint Candies

OMG I feel like I've forgotten something.

Barb - you are one amazing Swap Buddy and I am so floored and humbled by your generosity and the most lovely card you sent.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Merry Christmas.

"Yes, Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an A - Hole!"

TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY YOU EXPECT TO BE TREATED!!
  Old  December 14th, 2016, 9:57am     #49
Inkyskeeper
Grand Master Sweeper

Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntputz View Post
Woo Hoo! I got 3 packages from my wonderful Swap Buddy, Inkyskeeper!
I got:

A big bag of peppermint coffee beans - So yummy!
A jeweler's hammer - Thank you! I want to start branching out with my crafts, so this will come in handy!
A Harry Potter coloring book - So excited!
A set of the coolest D10's - My whole family plays Magic the Gathering and we never have enough dice!
The Hamilton soundtrack!!!!!!!!! Swoon!
A pair of cute snowman socks
Holiday tissues
A cake leveler - which has been on my wishlist forever!
A beautiful wooden ornament - Love it!
Some cute candy ornaments
Tons of paint brushes. Thank you so much for these!
Canning jar labels

Thank you so, so much! I love everything!

I had fun shopping for you and I am happy you like it all

Old  December 14th, 2016, 2:19pm     #50
jesjaime
Master Sweeper

Box received
I received a box from my swap buddy Tom (Trun) I will be opening the gifts on Christmas eve, but did open the box. Thank you so much for your thoughfulness. I will post later

http://d.winzy.com/jesjaime/am/b.gif
  Old  December 14th, 2016, 5:37pm     #51
nanajoyner
Grand Master Sweeper

wow!!
My swap buddy is irish501 & Laurie sure spoiled me
X-large Better Homes & Gardens Persian Damask throw, beautiful colors & btw, I just bought one last month & they are identical!
Large 2 piece pj set "Secret Treasure" soft teal blue top & bottom is teal & black, beautiful
Medium 6 pair of K-Bell socks, great color combinations & my cold feet thank you!
Small Big Red Mug, Hot Cocoa, marshmallows & candy cane
X-small, 11 oz bag of 8:00 O'Clock coffee!
extras!!!!!!!!!!!! "J" keyring, green plush stocking loaded with Reese's peanut butter cups, Junior Mints, Huge Candy Cane, 2 pink & 2 green candy canes, Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast & Orange Mango Blast
2016 Snowflake Bear
All of these wonderful gifts were beautifully wrapped in red paper with white polka dots!! Great gifts Right?? Then I received box #2!
UNC Tarheel "Bling" Socks
Aromatherapy Stress Relief, eucalyptus spearmint body bar
Nature's Way, Cedar Bird House, this is a wonderful place for the birds & they thank you as well
10 pack box Swiss Miss with mini marshmallows.
Thank you again Laurie, you are a superstar

http://img231.echo.cx/img231/9692/msuniversesig4it.gif
  Old  December 14th, 2016, 8:06pm     #52
karenanne
Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffnat View Post
just got the cutest snowman candle holder and wonderful smelling cinnamon candles from yankee candles. this xl gift was sent from Amazon and when I saw the box infront of the house I thought it was something I ordered. it was such a nice surprise! my secret pal is KarenAnne. Thank you so much, it is adorable and sitting on my coffee table don't know why its scanning sideways!

My second box just came. thank you so much, I love it all! not sure if I got the levels right but I think this is it: Large a wonderful Jones NY footcare set with fuzzy socks. I've always wanted one of these!, Medium: the cutest silver glass drop earrings in the perfect color swirls, Small. a beautiful glass seahorse ornament for my tree, I'll probably leave it on a shelf all year, reminds me of growing up in Florida xs: a much needed cute notepad and extras of four bags of sugar free Russell stover chocolates, will open them really soon! thank you so much, I love it all.

Cant believe that I got another gift sent from KarenAnne marked Large: It is so nice and thoughtful of her, I really appreciate everything that she sent, it's beyond generous. It' 18 pc. food storage container set . now I can throw out all the old Rubbermaid that have seen much better days. Thanks again!
I am so glad you liked everything, I enjoyed shopping for you. Merry Christmas
  Old  December 14th, 2016, 9:31pm     #53
EE7251
Master Sweeper

Smile what I received
I received my fantastic box yesterday..THANK YOU Maderite, everything was great.
loved it all. Please do not ask me to tell you what was x and so forth because I am a little kid at heart, they were marked but I forgot to write down. I received a Steeler kleenex couch that has already been handy. Pittsburgh Penguin license plate holder woohooo, Steeler mug, Ferrero collection of chocolates, fuzzy socks and a bottle of Caress that I have not seen around here!! Thank you again..I love this swap. Thank you to KB and Karen so very much for going through all the extra hassle for our enjoyment. GREATLY appreciated and Merry Christmas.

Happy Holidays to all and may you have a very successful new year.
  Old  December 14th, 2016, 11:10pm     #54
Blackberry
Grand Master Sweeper

I received my box today!! Thank you EE7251. I apologize now, I am going to wait until Christmas morning to open my gifts. I will either post what I got on Christmas night or it might be the next day at the latest because I'm going to head out of town Christmas day after gifts are opened.

Here is a picture of my lovely wrapped gifts:

swap buddy gifts 2.jpg

Never Do Anything You Wouldn't Want To Explain To The Paramedics.
  Old  December 15th, 2016, 8:03am     #55
maderite
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by EE7251 View Post
I received my fantastic box yesterday..THANK YOU Maderite, everything was great.
loved it all. Please do not ask me to tell you what was x and so forth because I am a little kid at heart, they were marked but I forgot to write down. I received a Steeler kleenex couch that has already been handy. Pittsburgh Penguin license plate holder woohooo, Steeler mug, Ferrero collection of chocolates, fuzzy socks and a bottle of Caress that I have not seen around here!! Thank you again..I love this swap. Thank you to KB and Karen so very much for going through all the extra hassle for our enjoyment. GREATLY appreciated and Merry Christmas.
So glad that you liked everything!! Did you get the necklace?? I was really hoping it suited your tastes. It was in a smaller bag!!
  Old  December 15th, 2016, 4:42pm     #56
slb3334
Master Sweeper

My package is here. Partner is aunt putz. Stopped and picked it up on my way out of town. Will post what I got later this evening.
  Old  December 15th, 2016, 7:27pm     #57
slb3334
Master Sweeper

Wow, just opened my package from Aunt Putz. Great box.

XS. winter spice tea. never tried this and looking forward to it.
S. Jelly belly jelly beans. yummy
M. santa oven mitt and pot holders. I needed some of these badly.
L. 4 pairs of holiday socks. So cute.
XL. New England open house cookbook. I collect cookbooks and this is one I've never seen.

extras:
Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood holiday CD. I love country music.
cute Christmas ornament and black and white earrings. I love these.

Thank you very much. Luckily for me, the lady at the Post office knows who I am as she hadn't had a chance to put the package slips in the boxes yet. When I said I was hoping to see a package, she let me know it had arrived. I'm glad as I was leaving town for a week and wasn't looking forward to having to wait.

Merry Christmas.
  Old  December 16th, 2016, 12:04am     #58
EE7251
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by maderite View Post
So glad that you liked everything!! Did you get the necklace?? I was really hoping it suited your tastes. It was in a smaller bag!!
yes and the earrings also..great taste!

Happy Holidays to all and may you have a very successful new year.
  Old  December 16th, 2016, 4:12pm     #59
pachsis
Senior Sweeper

Awesome Swap Buddy - Writerkathy1
here is all the goodies packed into the box:
XS adorable Kitty Scrubber Holder
S Fleece leopard PJ bottoms
M super soft boot socks
L ceramic utensil crock with a rooster on it
XL Really X-Large bag of decorative orbs
As if those were not enough I got extras:
Planters cashews, huge 18 oz tin
Sliced Cheese Container - YAY
leopard socks, so soft
Leopard hood/snood looks like it can be a hood or muffler - love it

I have already put the Kitty, Utensil crock and sliced cheese container to use, when hubby comes home there is no hope for the cashews-lol
Cannot wait to show off all the leopard accessories to my family over the holidays

Thank you for everything, wishing you and yours a very happy holiday
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0682.jpg (104.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0683.jpg (108.0 KB, 31 views)

...Andrea

Old  December 16th, 2016, 6:28pm     #60
tiare
Senior Sweeper

Just got home and found my box outside the door! Thank you so much Klucidk! I just came home to change clothes and am off to an event but I will open when i get home! :

I was very spoiled by klucidk - Kathleen!
Xs Cosy butter socks. I love them and they are so soft!
S Yankee candle - Christmas cookie scent. Smells delicious!
M Philosophy Recipe Box set of 3 shower gels in the scents red velvet, strawberry shortcake and sweet creamy frosting. Can't wait to use these! Also included was the recipes to make these delicious treats!
L Gorgeous blue crossbody bag. Perfect for when I don't feel like carrying around a lot of junk! Inside was a beautiful round double sided mirror!
Xl A beautiful Quilted Mink Sherpa Throw. Currently on my lap keeping me warm. Gorgeous deep red color.

Extras
Beautiful silver picture frame with faith, hope & love on it.
Inspiration notepad.
Candy cane joe joe's from Trader Joes. Can't wait to try these!
Brookside crunchy clusters berry medley - yum!
Christmas tree decoration - so cute!
Pure peppermint sticks.
2 pouches of candy cane hot chocolate.
Kirkland nutbar.
2 Russell Stover Marshmallow Santas.
Cute snowman bag filled with candy canes.
I think I have everything listed lol. So much stuff and I'm very thankful and grateful to Kathleen for my box. I really love everything and will share my yummy treats with my family.
Also thank you to Karen and Kb for organizing this swap.

Sorry the pics are so big. I didn't know how to attach them.

Edited to add another gift that arrived separately. Apparently it came yesterday but my husband forgot to tell me...
I received a Farberware 3 cup sifter! Something I really needed! Kathleen, you are the best! Thank you again and Merry Christmas!

Last edited by tiare; December 17th, 2016 at 8:41pm.