Closed Thread

Old  April 22nd, 2014, 1:05pm     #46
gkhtoys
Senior Sweeper

Smile
I've been sweepstaking on and off since 1994 and I have NEVER had the opportunity to attend the National Convention! It would mean the world to me to be able to meet fellow sweepers, gain valuable info. and enjoy getting away to Orlando for a few days! I want to be a sweeper superstar!
  Old  April 22nd, 2014, 2:37pm     #47
bowlgirl
Sweeper

I would like to go. I have never been. I would love to learn tips and tricks to increase my odds at winning.
  Old  April 22nd, 2014, 3:09pm     #48
dolls123
Master Sweeper

Would be great to see some sweeper friends
  Old  April 22nd, 2014, 4:03pm     #49
DenSweeps
Junior Sweeper

This year will be my third convention. I enjoy meeting new sweepers as well as meeting up with old friends and finding out how lucky they have been in the past year.
  Old  April 22nd, 2014, 7:07pm     #50
mary1953
Junior Sweeper

I went with my sister to the 2012 convention in GA! We had so much fun we didn't want to come home!! It was wonderful and we both hope to go again!
  Old  April 22nd, 2014, 10:55pm     #51
RoseBC
Sweeper

I want to attend because I so enjoy being with others who share this hobby. I hope to learn more about my fellow sweepers and possibly learn about things/tricks/helpful things that I did not realize.

Even though I have been sweeping for many years, I have only attended 1 national (Georgia) because it was close enough to go to for the first time, and really enjoyed getting to know others (because there are no fellow sweepers in my area). Also enjoyed the speakers and other sweepers that I have seen their comments so much, which I find to be fun, amusing and helpful. I also enjoyed touring the city and seeing many of the sites. It was a true vacation for me!

I look forward to this convention in Orlando because it is close enough to attend and I can combine it with visiting family as well as Disney's Epcot Center. I hope to get to know more fellow sweepers and also to see Brent - since I did not get to see him in Georgia since he was not able to attend! It is always fun to meet the folks that are such influences in the sweepers world. I hope to be able to participate some, if possible, as a volunteer.

To top it off, I am so grateful for this website because not only did it open up the sweeping world to me many years ago and I love the format (with sweeper's comments), but also am grateful that Brent is doing this giveaway!

See you in Orlando! Woo Hoo!!

Old  April 22nd, 2014, 11:35pm     #52
angelynn03
Master Sweeper

I have never been to a convention yet. I would love to learn new ways to increase my wins and meet the regulars that I see on OLS all the time! It would be an incredible vacation for me.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/539...nn03sig6kx.jpg
  Old  April 23rd, 2014, 12:26am     #53
dot4me
Junior Sweeper

Smile Junior sweeper
I attended my first convention in Arizona several years ago. I won 1000 first class stamps and a few other prizes. It was exiciting. I would love to have a repeat of that plus another opportunity to learn from a group of winners.
  Old  April 23rd, 2014, 2:11am     #54
queenjulie15
Senior Sweeper

2014 is my year????!!!!!
The National Sweepstakes Convention is my Go-To Dream Destination this year! Being the ever-so-optimistic person I am, I have even taken VACATION days from work just in case I can somehow make it to the convention, whether it's paying my own tab or compliments of OLS!!!

Attended in 1997 in Naperville, IL and 2005, I think it was, in Moline. Tons of FUN, lots to learn, won a free night at the hotel and a roll of 100 stamps and a couple smaller things. So good to be with my fellow sweepers who really "get" this hobby! What a great opportunity this provides ALL OF US!!

Could use help with Twitter and Pinterest entries---already do a lot of texting and Facebook and have won some VERY nice prizes from both of those! Looking forward to being able to say, "I'm headed to FL in late August this year, Orlando to be exact!"
  Old  April 23rd, 2014, 11:23am     #55
BiloxiNative
Master Sweeper

I would love to win a trip to the 2014 National Sweepstakes Convention! I would like to improve my skills with the social media sweepstakes, particularly Twitter and Pinterest.

I did go to the convention in Atlanta in 2012, and it was great! I won a lot of nice prizes, and I remember how exciting it was on Saturday night when the first car - and then the 2nd! - was given away! The electricity in that room was something I won't ever forget.

Thank you for the opportunity to win a trip to the convention!
  Old  April 23rd, 2014, 12:32pm     #56
gzwerl
Senior Sweeper

I love going to the Convention..it is so much fun just hearing about everyone's wins and this year in particular is special because our daughter is joining us.
  Old  April 23rd, 2014, 1:06pm     #57
mjalto
Senior Sweeper

This would be a great opportunity. I have never been to the convention and would love to meet many of the people that I've "met" here.

I've been sweeping for many years and have had some good wins. Although they have been sparse and almost none over the last year. It would be good to get pointers and ideas for entering.
  Old  April 23rd, 2014, 1:38pm     #58
atorino
Junior Sweeper

Convention Contest
I have been to one previous convention - in Detroit. My parents convinced me to join them and from it, I have been motivated to sweep ever since.

I am planning to attend this convention with my parents as well and I look forward to spending time with them, receiving tips from all the successful sweepers, learning about new tools I can use and hopefully winning some prizes! I would love to win the contest to bring my husband to the convention. I just know he would love it and would be as hooked as I am!
  Old  April 23rd, 2014, 2:19pm     #59
Savnbrit
Junior Sweeper

I am most looking forward to spending time with my sweeper friends in Orlando and having fun without having to do "kid" events. 3 days of ADULTS!!! I do hope to learn more about other methods of sweeping however, I don't enjoy Twitter and Pineterest.
  Old  April 23rd, 2014, 2:22pm     #60
blmckone
Sweeper

Pick Me!!!
Oh Boy! I look forward to entering this every year. I have been to several national conventions and each one of them is so much fun. I can not wait to get away and spend time with a bunch of winners. Especially my friend Jennifer. I am also looking forward to sight seeing around the Orlando area.
Closed Thread