Closed Thread

Old  April 20th, 2014, 8:39pm     #16
ratfink
Junior Sweeper

FUN in the SUN!
The Orlando 2014 Convention will be wonderful. FUN in the sun is where it's at! Friends, Excitement and Learning opportunities are in store for all of us. I would love to win a great "Vacation"!
  Old  April 20th, 2014, 8:45pm     #17
katybug
Master Sweeper

I'd love to win a trip to the convention! One thing I'd like to get from the convention is motivation to make this year my best winning year ever. I was lucky enough to go to the convention in Atlanta, Georgia and the thing I loved the most was the incredible energy and the common bond among sweepers. Thanks again, OLS, for giving away this trip!
  Old  April 20th, 2014, 9:04pm     #18
jmahurin40
Master Sweeper

Smile
I would love 2 win so I can meet a lot of the people I've meet on ols and learn new ideas of how 2 win big in the sweeping world and win some awesome prizes at the convention. Going 2 a sweeping convention is on my bucket list So I hope I win so I can go this year
  Old  April 20th, 2014, 9:08pm     #19
semtaylor
Master Sweeper

I have been to several conventions. I look forward to meeting new friends and love all the speakers. Always learn something new.

Susan T
  Old  April 20th, 2014, 10:06pm     #20
SofaTator
Sweeper

sweeps entry
I have been to several conventions over the past 15 years. There are several reasons I like going. 1) see old friends, 2) meet new friends, 3) sometimes I even win prizes! 4) travel to different parts of the country.

Thanks for running the contest.
Mike Johnson

Mike
  Old  April 20th, 2014, 10:15pm     #21
luckymomx4
Master Sweeper

Convention Entry
I have never been to a sweeps convention. I would love to win! I want to finally meet the sweep Diva KB in person! I want to learn how to better manage my sweeps and how to be successful at instants.

And it's in Florida! Being in Nevada my skin is as dry as an alligator, so I need to go get some humidity!

Old  April 20th, 2014, 10:25pm     #22
alexx
Master Sweeper

Ive attended both the New Hampshire and Minneapolis convention. I hope to meet new sweepers and learn some new sweepstakes ideas.
  Old  April 20th, 2014, 10:29pm     #23
ejb1950
Sweeper

2014 National Sweepstakes Convention
I have been to a number of national conventions. I am looking forward to reconnecting with the many friends I have made over the years. Each convention offers a new learning experience. Plus, it motivates me to get busy entering. Of course, I love winning prizes at the convention too.
  Old  April 20th, 2014, 10:49pm     #24
reallycool31
Senior Sweeper

This will be my 3rd National Convention and I love seeing my sweeping friends and this is bound to be incredible as it's the 25th and big surprises are anticipated !
  Old  April 20th, 2014, 11:04pm     #25
bigskwinner
Grand Master Sweeper

I've never attended a convention, either in the US or in Canada and I think it would be fun to meet all the people from OLS who attend

my wins 2014
MY 2016 wins
MY 2017 wins
you JELLY?
  Old  April 21st, 2014, 6:01am     #26
mellsworth
Sweeper

I have never been to a convention, even though I've been sweeping for over 30 years. Would be a great experience to meet so many people also involved in this great hobby.
  Old  April 21st, 2014, 6:46am     #27
dcreed
Master Sweeper

I have been to 2 other conventions, Atlanta and New Hampshire. Helps me over the dry times and gives me a boost. Love meeting all the new friends and sweepstaking buddies!

Your judgment will not make the world a better place. Only love can do that. Only grace.
  Old  April 21st, 2014, 8:09am     #28
tammyshelton
Junior Sweeper

I've never been to a Convention but I need/want to. Maybe this year will be THE year to change that! Sounds awesome.
  Old  April 21st, 2014, 8:16am     #29
SugarMama
Master Sweeper

Florida 2014!
In the past, I attended the Detroit and Minneapolis conventions. I had the time of my life...meeting new friends and connecting with OLS friends I had never met in person before. Everything about the conventions is a great time: the learning sessions, meals with friends, banquet/games/prizes. At the Florida convention, I'd love to tweek up my sweeping skills by learning Pinterest and more" tricks" to winning! I look forward to winning a suitcase full or prizes at the banquet!
  Old  April 21st, 2014, 9:16am     #30
caseycupcake
Grand Master Sweeper

This will be my 4th convention. I love meeting fellow sweepers. I am in desparate need of sweeping inspiration
Closed Thread