Old  February 18th, 2014, 9:50pm     #31
vrl007
Sweeper

If you paid your registration and did not get a 'shopper service ' email, contact the convention with this link:

http://www.spf25orlando.com/Contact_Us.html

if you would like to check out the convention website to get some idea about the convention, visit:
http://www.spf25orlando.com/

About 550 avid sweepstakers have already registered! If you live in FL and /or can make it to Orlando Aug 28-31 you'll find a ton of fun and like-minded sweeps hobbyists there, including OLS friends, snailers from SweepSheet, Sweeping America, SweepsU etc. The hotel is a fabulous huge resort with double rooms only $99 per night, incl free parking for hotels guests. You would not find better a better room at such a rate in the area. Hope to see you there!
  Old  April 20th, 2014, 7:13pm     #32
bugielady88
Senior Sweeper

I have always wanted to go to one but I got to pass good luck sweepers.
  Old  August 11th, 2014, 8:43pm     #33
cootie
Junior Sweeper

Fill in for cancellation.OH PLEASE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsocial View Post
Register before 12/31/13 for $185 - all registration details can be found here

[/center]
I have just found out about this convention and would ask if it might be possible to replace someone who has cancelled's place and attend.!!!!!! Been a sweeper over 20 yrs.

Last edited by Karen_246; August 11th, 2014 at 8:45pm. Reason: removed personal ino
  Old  August 11th, 2014, 8:46pm     #34
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by cootie View Post
I have just found out about this convention and would ask if it might be possible to replace someone who has cancelled's place and attend.!!!!!! Been a sweeper over 20 yrs.
Hi there, I sent your complete message to KB so she can look into this. I didn't want all your personal information out there for everyone and their brother to see.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  August 11th, 2014, 8:51pm     #35
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cootie View Post
Hello! OLS does not run the conventions, they are run by sweeper volunteers in many locations. Convention registration closed 7/31 and was open since the end of June 2013. No late registrations are allowed, even in the case of cancellation, due to the registration packets already being completed and ready to distribute in a few weeks. Be sure to check this site the beginning of September for the information on the Boston 2015 convention!!
  Old  August 13th, 2014, 1:08am     #36
vrl007
Sweeper

Thank you KB you are 100% right. Hopefully more and more OLSers will find these posts and join the crowd next year in Boston! FYI everyone should look for info about Boston THIS FALL!