Old  November 14th, 2013, 6:51am     #16
dcreed
Master Sweeper

Its been over a month and no confirmation or answers to my 2 emails. Should I be concerned?

Your judgment will not make the world a better place. Only love can do that. Only grace.
  Old  November 14th, 2013, 7:53pm     #17
contestkid
Junior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzwerl View Post
When does the shopper service become available to purchase for the drawings?

Shopper Services will be out this month. Everything is set up to to be sent out soon.

Mark
  Old  November 14th, 2013, 8:12pm     #18
contestkid
Junior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcreed View Post
Its been over a month and no confirmation or answers to my 2 emails. Should I be concerned?
If you paid online with PayPal, you should have received a confirmation number from them. I can check with Dan to look up the PayPal and see if he has the confirmation number. I just checked the e-mail and didn't see one from you. I have one other place to check and will let you know.

Mark
  Old  November 14th, 2013, 8:29pm     #19
contestkid
Junior Sweeper

Quote:
Thanks! I wont be concerned then. My concern also is that I didnt get an answer to my email. Thats not a good thing!

I just checked the e-mails and didn't see one form you, but will have Dan go over it and see if he can find it. Dan moved to VA about a month ago and he was handling the online registrations. Typically, if you registered through PayPal you would have gotten a confirmation number from them that you paid for the convention. Can you check your PayPal account and let us if you received the confirmation number. I also have an additional e-mail account for the convention and your email wasn't at that one either. I just sent Dan and text to check it out.

Mark
  Old  November 14th, 2013, 8:32pm     #20
contestkid
Junior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseycupcake View Post
I registered online on 8/31 and it took a couple of weeks for me to get a confirmation receipt in the mail. Yes. by mail
if you registered online with PayPal, they should have sent you a confirmation number immediately showing that you paid. Did I send it to you or did it come from Dan?

Mark
  Old  November 14th, 2013, 8:34pm     #21
contestkid
Junior Sweeper

When registering online, PayPal should give you a confirmation number showing you paid into the convention. That will be your receipt.

If you pay by check through the mail, then I send back a paper receipt to you showing that your payment has been received.

Mark
  Old  November 14th, 2013, 9:34pm     #22
contestkid
Junior Sweeper

Quote:
I just did a test on the CONTACT US button at the convention website and it does not appear to be working. I sent an email to the convention address and never received it. I will have it fixed ASAP.

Mark
  Old  November 15th, 2013, 5:31pm     #23
dcreed
Master Sweeper

Thanks Mark. I did send my emails thru the Contact us and 2 occasions. I would not be concerned but I did pay with a gift card and want to make sure all is well before the end of the year! Thanks for checking into it!
Denise

Your judgment will not make the world a better place. Only love can do that. Only grace.
  Old  November 29th, 2013, 4:46pm     #24
dcreed
Master Sweeper

Still have not heard a thing!!! Please let me know my registration has been received!

Thank you

Old  December 20th, 2013, 5:42pm     #25
slgibbs1
Master Sweeper

Just registered! I am moving to Orlando in the next six months and it will be nice not to have to deal with flights, rental cars, etc.

Sandy________________
Wins-$20,000, Trip to Las Vegas to the Comedy Festival, $2500 DEll XPS Computer, Trip to Czech Republic, $5,000 Bloomingdales GC, camping package, trip for 4 to Mexico, trip to the Caymans
  Old  December 22nd, 2013, 1:03am     #26
vrl007
Sweeper

Whoa We'll be neighbors Sandy! you'll love it!
  Old  January 13th, 2014, 1:31am     #27
tyhunt
Sweeper

Newbie questions
QUESTIONS: I am new here and wanted to know what the benefit is of a subscription? And how much are they and how to join?

Question 2: What is the convention for?
  Old  January 17th, 2014, 10:03pm     #28
gacarol
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyhunt View Post
QUESTIONS: I am new here and wanted to know what the benefit is of a subscription? And how much are they and how to join?

Question 2: What is the convention for?
Hi tyhunt and welcome to OLS. Question 1: I see that you are 'green' which means you have a premium membership/subscription. If you go to this link:

http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...q_premium_what

it will hopefully answer your questions. Simply, you have access to more sweepstakes that are only seen on OLS by premium subscribers. You can also save all the sweeps you enter to 'My Sweeps' and keep track when you enter.

Question 2: The convention is mainly for people who enter sweepstakes and want to learn more about their hobby and meet other people who enter sweepstakes and be inspired. There usually are speakers, prize giveaways, an area to purchase sweepstakes supplies (for mail-in entries, organizing your sweepstakes, purchasing entries to vendor raffles and much more). There is a banquet and time to make lots of new friends and learn how others are winning. This is just a quick overview. You might want to check some of the threads for past conventions and read more.

Good luck and wishes for many wins. Hope to see you at a convention.

Winners never quit and quitters never win!
  Old  January 26th, 2014, 11:14am     #29
Mousie
Junior Sweeper

Awesome! What happens at convention?
This is awesome. I had no idea they had a convention for sweepers! What happens at a Sweepers convention?
  Old  January 26th, 2014, 12:03pm     #30
caseycupcake
Grand Master Sweeper

What happens at the sweeps convention?

Door prizes! Lots of them.

Meet fellow sweepers

Inspirational and informative speakers