Pinterest, Twitter and Online-Sweepstakes are my favorite tools
If we all don't learn how to use them better we will look like fools
Salt Lake City is calling my name
To not be there would be a shame
  Old  April 6th, 2013, 5:58pm     #62
nello86
Senior Sweeper

Talking
I would love to attend a convention and meet other people who enter sweepstakes. I have won trips, ipads, one TV, baseball tickets and many other events. It's a fun hobby and I enjoy sharing sweeptakes. Times are harder now and would love to sign up for convention, juts too costly. My dream is to attend a convention someday and bring my best friend. Love online sweepstakes and grateful for the people that run it.
  Old  April 6th, 2013, 8:52pm     #63
sweepsterd
Junior Sweeper

Entering Contest
I would love to attend. I have not had the opportunity to go to a convention yet.
  Old  April 7th, 2013, 11:47am     #64
Rosanna07
Junior Sweeper

I would love to BEE the one to attend the Salt Lake City Convention and win the big prize !
I have BEEn to two conventions (San Antonio and Atlanta) and thoroughly loved all the people and experiences I listened to at the convention.

I learned so much and have BEEn so excited to meet other people who share all their wins and prizes. I would BEE so excited if I win ! My honey BEE will bee with me ! Can't wait! Rosanna 07
  Old  April 7th, 2013, 9:27pm     #65
TXC
Junior Sweeper

2013 National Sweepstakes Convention Entry!
I would love to go to the 2013 National Sweepstakes Convention in Utah! I have some friends going & would love to meet them, meet some new friends & win of course! I hope to learn some new ways of finding local sweeps! Let's Go!
  Old  April 8th, 2013, 6:38am     #66
katybug
Master Sweeper

I would love to go to the 2013 convention in Utah! I've never been to Utah and would love to see the area. The hotel looks great! I've been to one convention, last year in Atlanta, and had a great time. I loved the speakers and meeting other sweepers and hearing about their wins. Thanks for giving us this chance to win!
  Old  April 8th, 2013, 8:20am     #67
ResourcePress
Grand Master Sweeper

!
<< If you have attended before tell us what you have enjoyed about past conventions and what you are looking forward to at this convention! >>

I went last year for the first time and enjoyed meeting OLSers. I look forward to seeing my friends again and meeting OLSers. TY for this annual sweepstakes!

Wishing & hoping & thinking & praying, planning & dreaming... and entering!
  Old  April 8th, 2013, 2:47pm     #68
venus_de_milo
Grand Master Sweeper

I would like to win so I can meet a bunch of other sweepers! I have never been to a convention but they sound like fun.
  Old  April 8th, 2013, 4:07pm     #69
soccerfanz15
Senior Sweeper

I sweep nearly daily but don't have hours and hours to pour into it. So, what I'd like to get out of the convention most - is insights on how to make my time most efficient.
  Old  April 8th, 2013, 6:17pm     #70
margarita_mama
Grand Master Sweeper

While I know alot of things about all the various ways/methods to sweep, I guess there's room for more knowledge, but what I REALLY would like is to have a few too many margaritas with OLS buds...lol

My Motherload of Wins
  Old  April 8th, 2013, 9:25pm     #71
livesimply1111
Junior Sweeper

Smile Junior Sweepstaker - Hoping for the "Second Time Around"
I attended my first Sweepstakes Convention last year in Atlanta, GA. The experience was phenomenal. The people were gracious to new "sweepers", and we all received great information, insight, and variations on how to better our odds, and ways to make a sweeper's life easier.

The motivation one obtains from the Convention is beyond compare. I talked to many people about their experiences of being a Sweeper, and it was great hearing all the fantastic things they have won, but better yet, how they met some of their best friends during these conventions.

It was great to see a couple who had met at a previous convention, get married at the National Sweepstakes Convention in Atlanta (inviting everyone from the convention to celebrate in their nuptials.) You definitely do not get to see and/or do that at a "regular" convention.

The National Convention is a way for Sweepers to come together, gather information, get motivated, make friends, (and the icing on the cake), win great prizes.
  Old  April 8th, 2013, 10:30pm     #72
reallycool31
Senior Sweeper

I attended my first National Convention last year and had a blast ! I met so many great people and enjoyed "running" prizes to tables. Can't wait for this year's convention !
  Old  April 9th, 2013, 12:56am     #73
football51
Master Sweeper

I would love to go to the convention in SLC to be able to experience the comraderie of fellow sweepers. To meet them and hear their stories of how they got started in this crazy hobby of ours. I would hope to learn how to win prizes I really want to win!

Thank-you for the opportunity to win this great trip. It would be fun to surprise my husband with a 30th anniversary trip!

You gotta try your luck at least once a day, because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it. Jimmy Dean
  Old  April 9th, 2013, 12:37pm     #74
tfacey
Senior Master Sweeper

It has been TOO many years since I was able to attend convention. I sure would love to go this year. Hopefully there will be classes on social media winning... the classes are always SO helpful!
  Old  April 9th, 2013, 2:27pm     #75
Ashton7
Master Sweeper

My Entry
I've never attended -- never even made it to a local get-together. I would love to meet other members in person. I'm not sure what I would hope to win since I'm not quite sure how it all works at the convention -- perhaps lots of tips for entering and finding contests? I love to travel so I think it sounds like fun.

Annie

My Blog
Startoons Parodies (Stargate Cartoons by my SO)
Closed Thread