Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  Old  August 26th, 2012, 1:31am     #16
ariyana9501 is offline
ariyana9501
Senior Master Sweeper
 
ariyana9501's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,046
Location: Forks Wayne
I'm going!!!!! 2 years.....I can't wait!!!!!

Time stands still.....
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 17th, 2013, 7:30pm     #17
lavendarroses76 is offline
lavendarroses76
Senior Sweeper
 
lavendarroses76's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 418
I hope that you'll look at the Fort Myers, Sanibel, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers Beach area!
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 17th, 2013, 9:04pm     #18
Maineiac is offline
Maineiac
Senior Master Sweeper
Founding Member
 
Maineiac's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 8,371
Oooooh...this is one I could attend!

Is the convention usually in June?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 17th, 2013, 9:46pm     #19
kbsocial is offline
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep
 
kbsocial's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 44,150
Location: HoodWest
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavendarroses76 View Post
I hope that you'll look at the Fort Myers, Sanibel, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers Beach area!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineiac View Post
Oooooh...this is one I could attend!

Is the convention usually in June?
The convention hosts are checking out many venues all over FL - the date and location will be announced at the Salt Lake convention :-)
Reply With Quote
  Old  January 26th, 2013, 4:43pm     #20
vrl007 is offline
vrl007
Sweeper

 
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 145
Location: In sunny retirement :0)
As beautiful as Sanibel is, the convention has grown and needs a large convention hall space and big hotel.
Reply With Quote
  Old  February 16th, 2013, 7:39pm     #21
SweepsAng is offline
SweepsAng
Master Sweeper
 
SweepsAng's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,368
Location: Northwest Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsocial View Post




The convention hosts are checking out many venues all over FL - the date and location will be announced at the Salt Lake convention :-)
While I understand WHY future dates arent announced until the the current one is in full swing, it does make it tough to plan. I am already planning our travel for 2014 and it would be helpful to have some idea. Sigh.
Reply With Quote
  Old  July 1st, 2013, 5:26am     #22
positivelift is offline
positivelift
Senior Master Sweeper
 
positivelift's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 7,594
Location: 35-male-Yokosuka, Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweepsAng View Post
While I understand WHY future dates arent announced until the the current one is in full swing, it does make it tough to plan. I am already planning our travel for 2014 and it would be helpful to have some idea. Sigh.
It was announced on FB that the dates will be August 27-31, 2014.

The convention website (not yet up...) is www.spf25orlando.com

Rob's 2014 wins
Reply With Quote
  Old  July 1st, 2013, 11:09am     #23
Ashton7 is offline
Ashton7
Master Sweeper
 
Ashton7's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,671
Location: Florida
Too cool! If it's in Orlando, we can probably attend!

Annie

My Blog
Startoons Parodies (Stargate Cartoons by my SO)
Reply With Quote
  Old  July 1st, 2013, 1:59pm     #24
kbsocial is offline
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep
 
kbsocial's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 44,150
Location: HoodWest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton7 View Post
Too cool! If it's in Orlando, we can probably attend!
It is in Orlando - ill get details up when I get home & when the site is live

Last edited by kbsocial; July 3rd, 2013 at 12:20am.
Reply With Quote
  Old  July 3rd, 2013, 12:08am     #25
vrl007 is offline
vrl007
Sweeper

 
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 145
Location: In sunny retirement :0)
It'll be Aug 27 - Aug 31. With Wed Aug 27 as an early registration day. Aug 31, Sunday will be a full day of convention as the next day is Monday Labor day, so there's plenty of time for most people to get home. the web page is not up yet. Hope you can make it to the sunshine state for the 25th annual sweepstakers convention!
Reply With Quote
  Old  July 3rd, 2013, 12:15am     #26
kbsocial is offline
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep
 
kbsocial's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 44,150
Location: HoodWest
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrl007 View Post
It'll be Aug 27 - Aug 31. With Wed Aug 27 as an early registration day. Aug 31, Sunday will be a full day of convention as the next day is Monday Labor day, so there's plenty of time for most people to get home. the web page is not up yet. Hope you can make it to the sunshine state for the 25th annual sweepstakers convention!

I missed seeing you this year!!!
Reply With Quote
  Old  July 3rd, 2013, 3:45pm     #27
rebel2003 is offline
rebel2003
Master Sweeper
 
rebel2003's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,142
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Back at you
Reply With Quote
  Old  July 3rd, 2013, 5:02pm     #28
Maineiac is offline
Maineiac
Senior Master Sweeper
Founding Member
 
Maineiac's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 8,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsocial View Post
It is not, that was the first "rumor" but now that it is official they will move forward. Many cities being looked at currently. The final destination and details will be released during the 2013 convention.
Hope it's somewhere closer to the gulf! Is the convention always in June? I'm hoping to make this one!


ETA: Ooops, sorry, I should have read all the posts. Looks like it is in Orlando in August!

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Reply With Quote
  Old  August 7th, 2013, 4:20pm     #29
tangee43 is offline
tangee43
Senior Master Sweeper
 
tangee43's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 9,644
Location: Lives in DE, Works in PA, Born in NJ, Home in MS
Quote:
Originally Posted by positivelift View Post
It was announced on FB that the dates will be August 27-31, 2014.

The convention website (not yet up...) is www.spf25orlando.com


I was really looking forward to seeing y'all again, but that is the first week of the semester at the University where I work. Murphy's Law...

Hope to see y'all one year when the convention falls in the heart of summer not right on the cusp of back to school season.

Enjoy!!!
Reply With Quote
  Old  August 21st, 2013, 8:50am     #30
julie604 is offline
julie604
Junior Sweeper

 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1
So excited it's in Orlando! This will be my first convention!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 4:06am.