Old  June 26th, 2010, 10:36am     #736
Light474
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonysopranogirl View Post

My ds I can't believe he is now 8 months already!!
Cute hat! I am the same way. I can't believe that my little one is almost 7 months old.
  Old  June 30th, 2010, 11:25pm     #737
Scibba
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonysopranogirl View Post

My ds I can't believe he is now 8 months already!!

Cute!!! It seems like just yesterday that you had him!

Old  September 9th, 2010, 3:02pm     #738
azcrazeee
Senior Sweeper

For Moms
http://www.reflectionsofmotherhood.com/
  Old  November 30th, 2010, 11:57pm     #739
Scibba
Grand Master Sweeper

Update on Marlee :)
Well, she turned 18 months on the 26th of November - I have no idea where the time went. She is so funny now, she dances and 'sings' - loves baths and washing her belly - has opinions (which isn't always a good thing) - and soon to start potty training. She loves the snow and being outside. Our dog passed away 2 weeks ago, but she is still looking for him - so sad . . . She loves to watch the Wiggles and dance and gives hugs and kisses at the end of any Barney show. She's a keeper, for sure! I'll have to post pictures soon - they are on my other computer. How's everyone elses child?

Old  December 14th, 2010, 9:14pm     #740
eheft2
Sweeper

My son has entered the 10 month old "clingy" stage. I cannot even eat a bite of anything or pee until he goes to bed because he will literally scream his head off if I'm not on the floor playing with him. This is a trying phase because I work all day & don't get 5 minutes to myself for 3 hours after work unless I want to hear him cry. "This too shall pass..."
  Old  December 18th, 2010, 5:19am     #741
TaraB12
Master Sweeper

It is good to hear about everyone's little ones. I can't believe how quickly time flies.

My son is 20 months now and is going through a language explosion. There are times that I am so surprised at how intuitive he is. The other night we were laying in bed and he jumped out. When he came back, he had the book I have been reading in his hands and said, "Here, mama." When I thanked him, he had the biggest smile on his face and then closed his eyes and went to sleep. We are also expecting baby #2 so he says goodnight to my belly each night.

For as good as he is, though, we had our first Toys R'Us experience together the other day and I swear that I am never bringing him back there again! We dragged him out screaming and kicking.