Old  September 2nd, 2007, 10:46am     #46
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelynn03
I don't see the "how many have registered so far" number on the Hershey Conv website. Anyone know? I am trying to see if I can get that Friday off....my boss can be a real pain sometimes, especially when she knows I want to do something FUN!

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure there are still plenty of spaces available! Need me to call your boss? Hope you can make it
  Old  September 2nd, 2007, 5:58pm     #47
CARAN52
Master Sweeper

Registration and Mail in Raffles
Just taking a leisurely stroll over here to see that KB is keeping everyone in line. lolol

There is still room left to send in registrations, but I am sure the pace will be picking up now that the deadline is upon us. Hope you can make it.

I will make a trade == I'll answer one questions followed by a plea!! I said I wouldn't be answering questions over here so KB is correct in referring you to the Hershey website -- but I'll break the rule one time because I don't want to get slammed in two weeks.

Hershey Bonanza. Anything that has the Hershey Corporate logo associated with it, so Reese's stuff, Kit Kats and everything in the Hershey line will be accepted. In fact, that makes it even more fun. Gosh, I hope a couple of them fondue's show up cause now I want one, but then I hope everyone don't show up with them, Hard call there.

Now for my plea!!! I am still waiting for about 100 people to send in raffle entries!! Please do not wait until the deadline date like last year. I am super, super busy this year and need to try to do this at a constant pace between now and the deadline date. Last year about 1/3 waited until the last minute. If you mail them out now there's a chance you will be able to turn around any errors. After next week they will more than likely be rejected since there won't be enough time to notify you and get corrections back to me in time. Not that I anticipate any -- there have only been 3 tiny ones so far. Thanks for understanding. I will be pasting this to the Hershey website too.

thanks in advance for a super job in reading the rules this year!!!
  Old  September 2nd, 2007, 8:53pm     #48
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARAN52
Just taking a leisurely stroll over here to see that KB is keeping everyone in line. lolol

There is still room left to send in registrations, but I am sure the pace will be picking up now that the deadline is upon us. Hope you can make it.

I will make a trade == I'll answer one questions followed by a plea!! I said I wouldn't be answering questions over here so KB is correct in referring you to the Hershey website -- but I'll break the rule one time because I don't want to get slammed in two weeks.

Hershey Bonanza. Anything that has the Hershey Corporate logo associated with it, so Reese's stuff, Kit Kats and everything in the Hershey line will be accepted. In fact, that makes it even more fun. Gosh, I hope a couple of them fondue's show up cause now I want one, but then I hope everyone don't show up with them, Hard call there.

Now for my plea!!! I am still waiting for about 100 people to send in raffle entries!! Please do not wait until the deadline date like last year. I am super, super busy this year and need to try to do this at a constant pace between now and the deadline date. Last year about 1/3 waited until the last minute. If you mail them out now there's a chance you will be able to turn around any errors. After next week they will more than likely be rejected since there won't be enough time to notify you and get corrections back to me in time. Not that I anticipate any -- there have only been 3 tiny ones so far. Thanks for understanding. I will be pasting this to the Hershey website too.

thanks in advance for a super job in reading the rules this year!!!

Thank ya Miss Carol!! I've found some fun Hershey and Hershey related items a few places - now to decide what I wanna get for the Bonanaza!!

My raffle stuff should be heading out this week
  Old  September 2nd, 2007, 9:07pm     #49
smokey4
Master Sweeper

I'm sending my registration out tues. Hold a spot for me and hubby.

Damsel In Defense www.mydamselpro.net/todefendyourself

Doterra essential oils http://www.mydoterra.com/AmandaChapman2
  Old  September 2nd, 2007, 9:24pm     #50
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey4
YAY!! So glad you guys are going!!
  Old  September 3rd, 2007, 7:57am     #51
positivelift
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey4
I second KB's excitement!! ! We'll have room for you both. It's great that you both will be part of the party!

Rob's 2014 wins
  Old  September 3rd, 2007, 10:29am     #52
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

52 days 13 hours 30 minutes and 46 seconds
  Old  September 3rd, 2007, 4:57pm     #53
csandfs
Master Sweeper

Rob--your PM box is full!!
  Old  September 12th, 2007, 10:31pm     #54
minera
Senior Master Sweeper

Unfortunately everyone due to an unforseen financial hardship my husband and I will be unable to attend the convention. We sent in our raffles, and bought our hershey products but there is just no way given recent events we can afford the hotel and gas to get to the convention. I hope everyone has a wonderful time, and I am so sorry we cannot attend. I was looking forward to meeting everyone. Keep on the lookout as I will be holding an MOC to attendees for the hershey product I have purchased, hey if we cannot use it I want one of you too! Win some good stuff and report back with lots of pics!

Old  September 12th, 2007, 10:33pm     #55
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by minera
Unfortunately everyone due to an unforseen financial hardship my husband and I will be unable to attend the convention. We sent in our raffles, and bought our hershey products but there is just no way given recent events we can afford the hotel and gas to get to the convention. I hope everyone has a wonderful time, and I am so sorry we cannot attend. I was looking forward to meeting everyone. Keep on the lookout as I will be holding an MOC to attendees for the hershey product I have purchased, hey if we cannot use it I want one of you too! Win some good stuff and report back with lots of pics!

I am so sorry to hear that, I was definitely looking forward to meeting you! I hope things start looking better, we'll miss you and report back in full
  Old  September 13th, 2007, 12:50pm     #56
minera
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsocial
I am so sorry to hear that, I was definitely looking forward to meeting you! I hope things start looking better, we'll miss you and report back in full

I just re-read my post and realize how depressing it sounds and have gotten a couple pm's of sympathy. I want to clarify that yes, I am slightly depressed about not being able to go to the convention due to financial constraints but I am happy because the reason for the financial constraint is we just got a house that we were sure we wouldn't get into. So while I am unhappy that we will not be able to go, I am ecstatic that we got the house!

Old  September 13th, 2007, 1:06pm     #57
kbsocial
Grand Master Sweeper
Administrator
Queen Peep

Quote:
Originally Posted by minera
I just re-read my post and realize how depressing it sounds and have gotten a couple pm's of sympathy. I want to clarify that yes, I am slightly depressed about not being able to go to the convention due to financial constraints but I am happy because the reason for the financial constraint is we just got a house that we were sure we wouldn't get into. So while I am unhappy that we will not be able to go, I am ecstatic that we got the house!
Aight I'm over feelin all sorry for ya then Congrats on the house - that is FABULOUS We will still miss you though