Old  August 23rd, 2020, 2:16pm     #1
Curr4001
Master Sweeper

Something new with Rooboform?
Seems like I have to wait a very long time before I can get Roboform to fill the blanks. There is a little green Roboform symbol at the right of the form and it won't fill until that symbol is showing. It's really slowing me down.
  Old  August 23rd, 2020, 2:41pm     #2
dragsweep
Senior Sweeper

I'm seeing the same thing. It seems inconsistent with sites. I think it might be the pages with a lot of ads on them, and Robo won't let you try to fill in until the whole page (including ads) are loaded.

What I've started doing in opening a few sweeps at a time, in different tabs, and then going back to them once they're loaded & Roboform has caught up. That way I can keep moving forward, even if Robo is slowing me down.
  Old  August 23rd, 2020, 5:36pm     #3
Curr4001
Master Sweeper

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I was beginning to think it had something to do with my browser.
  Old  August 24th, 2020, 12:44am     #4
sdadolf
Master Sweeper

I've also noted that Roboform is no longer filling in birthdates where it used to.

I'm sure if I asked them about this they will tell me that it is due to some coding change in the Browser (Chrome, Edge, etc) that is causing this, but I would hope that Roboform will modify their code to handle it.
  Old  August 24th, 2020, 9:09am     #5
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

I dumped robo a while back. It forced me to "upgrade" - wouldn't let me use the one I'd been using - then it didn't populate any of my passwords and I couldn't find them.. they were in my computer, but hidden by robo! The newer robo didn't work with the older one!!

So I dumped it .. I want something I can rely on and that doesn't lose my info!

Lights went dark.... ..... ......
  Old  August 24th, 2020, 2:38pm     #6
bayjay
Senior Sweeper

I thought it was just my old computer acting up. I was just in my Roboform Logins to see if I could delete any, but only dropped a couple of them. I also took the logins feature off the toolbar in Firefox. Didn't help.

I won't open more than 5 tabs on most things. Let them load. Fill all the forms, then submit. It's getting rather annoying. I can enter much faster on my phone using Chrome and autofill, but I hate doing it on that little screen. Plus, Chrome won't let you block ads on the mobile browser. Try getting your entry in on Rasa Malaysia if you can even see the entry form.

Don't know why Roboform is acting this way. I've been trying to figure out how to speed it up, but have come up empty-handed. I don't know if it's a Firefox problem or not. Don't like using other browsers for sweeping because of the addons I have, but it's getting to where it's almost unusable unless you're only loading one or two at a time.