Old  February 7th, 2018, 6:00am     #1
realaud
Master Sweeper

Pinceone Research
Is anyone else having problems logging into Pinecone or getting a response to inquiries? I haven't been able to log in for months and I cannot get a response either using their contact form or via direct email. Responses used to be so prompt. I cannot redeem my rewards or change my info

Old  February 7th, 2018, 7:59am     #2
allycat
Senior Master Sweeper

I had an issue for a few days where I couldn't finish a survey, but everything is fine for me now and I was able to do a cash payout recently as well. If I do send an email with any issues, I do get a response back within a day or two. So sorry you are having issues. I hope you get it resolved soon.

allycat
  Old  February 7th, 2018, 8:25am     #3
Karen_246
Grand Master Sweeper
Senior Moderator/Editor
PITA

Have had issues for well over a year, not able to log in, etc. I finally just gave up on it.

"Once we choose HOPE, EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE" ~ Christopher Reeve
Come check out my blog, please follow if you would like. Looking to get the word out about your company, etsy shop, etc, please give me a shout as I am actively seeking sponsors for reviews and giveaways.
  Old  February 7th, 2018, 8:58am     #4
sandyk
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by allycat View Post
I had an issue for a few days where I couldn't finish a survey, but everything is fine for me now and I was able to do a cash payout recently as well. If I do send an email with any issues, I do get a response back within a day or two. So sorry you are having issues. I hope you get it resolved soon.
I had this problem for months. I did several surveys where I did the entire thing and got to the last page and it just said sorry we are having difficulties and I never got credit for them. I emailed and complained and they said they had no record of me doing the survey so they couldn't pay me yet when I went back in to try again, it said I had already done it. I did notice that they started using a new service or something to do their surveys when I was having a lot of problems because I had to change my login (didn't recognize the previously saved roboform username and password).

I hadn't heard from them for a couple of months until yesterday. I was able to complete the new one successfully but I did notice a new comment that listed a limit of what you can make a year.
  Old  February 7th, 2018, 9:38am     #5
realaud
Master Sweeper

I have no issues taking or completing surveys. However, when I am credited for the surveys I cannot log in. I have tried different browsers, different computers and it's all the same. I even reset my password several times. The site recognizes me to re-set the password, but then it won't let me log in. I have sent no less than 18 emails and 5 contact form inquiries and never received a single response. She used to respond within 24 hours with any issues. I believe the Pinecone site is not communicating properly with the re-capture site.

Old  February 7th, 2018, 11:04am     #6
Brittles
Master Sweeper

When they changed the format for surveys some time last year there was an issue with them being compatible with Chrome and I wasn't able to participate because I only have a Chromebook. Now I haven't had any emails from them in the past 6 months and I don't know how to start getting them again. I'm bummed because for awhile there I was getting at least $9 a month from them and one of the last things I did for them got me around $40 and 3 free products as it was a 3 month test.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  Old  February 7th, 2018, 11:46am     #7
RAV2U
Master Sweeper

I have not been able to log in for months and I have sent many requests for help with zero response from pinecone
  Old  February 7th, 2018, 12:35pm     #8
hare2Win
Master Sweeper

I am not having problems with them.

Maybe file a complaint with the BBB? They have a F rating.
However, it looks like they are responding/resolving complaints.

https://www.bbb.org/cincinnati/busin...ti-oh-10004752

There is also a phone number for Pinecone on that page. Have no idea whether it works.

“Luck is believing you're lucky.” - Tennessee Williams
  Old  February 7th, 2018, 3:26pm     #9
carcon
Senior Master Sweeper

I had all kinds of problems took me a long time to finally get on again and I took what credits I had coming and quit using and that was after being a member for a very long time. I actually had problems twice like that but kept answering surveys the first time but after that I was disgusted and quit.

You've got to to prime the pump, you've got to have faith and believe
You've got to give of yourself before your worthy to receive!
  Old  February 7th, 2018, 9:18pm     #10
buckyandtux
Sweeper

I didn't get any response the last time I had a problem, I hadn't done many surveys in the last year because I have been busy and they had changed the format so I didn't know if I would be doing a survey or just a few questions. It was too hard to plan for how much time I was going to need. I realized I hadn't gotten any emails from them for a few months but I was still able to log in and cashed out what I was able to get. Then it wasn't long after they sent me an email asking if I wanted to keep doing surveys and that they changed back to the survey emails and the household question emails. Now I have been getting a few surveys again.
  Old  February 7th, 2018, 9:37pm     #11
mariebow
Senior Master Sweeper

i used to but not anymore

Old  February 8th, 2018, 9:24am     #12
MonCherie
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_246 View Post
Have had issues for well over a year, not able to log in, etc. I finally just gave up on it.
Same here!
  Old  February 8th, 2018, 10:16am     #13
marilee
Master Sweeper

I have not had much of a problem with them. Still doing surveys and collecting my money with no issues. I notice it takes a bit longer to login but I am able to do so. I made $150 with them last year and had several new products to try along the way.
  Old  February 24th, 2018, 10:43am     #14
JoniHaynes
Founding Member

I had trouble with all of that for a while, but finally got it resolved. I can now take surveys, and cash out with no problems. At first, they tried to tell me it was my browser, but I used 3 different browsers to no avail, before they fixed whatever the problem was that I was having.

Joni
  Old  February 24th, 2018, 11:33am     #15
Brittles
Master Sweeper

I sent them a message weeks ago asking why I no longer get any emails from them and never got a reply.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.