Old  December 18th, 2016, 12:13am     #61
klucidk
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiare View Post
Just got home and found my box outside the door! Thank you so much Klucidk! I just came home to change clothes and am off to an event but I will open when i get home! :

I was very spoiled by klucidk - Kathleen!
Xs Cosy butter socks. I love them and they are so soft!
S Yankee candle - Christmas cookie scent. Smells delicious!
M Philosophy Recipe Box set of 3 shower gels in the scents red velvet, strawberry shortcake and sweet creamy frosting. Can't wait to use these! Also included was the recipes to make these delicious treats!
L Gorgeous blue crossbody bag. Perfect for when I don't feel like carrying around a lot of junk! Inside was a beautiful round double sided mirror!
Xl A beautiful Quilted Mink Sherpa Throw. Currently on my lap keeping me warm. Gorgeous deep red color.

Extras
Beautiful silver picture frame with faith, hope & love on it.
Inspiration notepad.
Candy cane joe joe's from Trader Joes. Can't wait to try these!
Brookside crunchy clusters berry medley - yum!
Christmas tree decoration - so cute!
Pure peppermint sticks.
2 pouches of candy cane hot chocolate.
Kirkland nutbar.
2 Russell Stover Marshmallow Santas.
Cute snowman bag filled with candy canes.
I think I have everything listed lol. So much stuff and I'm very thankful and grateful to Kathleen for my box. I really love everything and will share my yummy treats with my family.
Also thank you to Karen and Kb for organizing this swap.

Sorry the pics are so big. I didn't know how to attach them.

Edited to add another gift that arrived separately. Apparently it came yesterday but my husband forgot to tell me...
I received a Farberware 3 cup sifter! Something I really needed! Kathleen, you are the best! Thank you again and Merry Christmas!

It was fun shopping for you. I am glad that you can use everything. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Kathleen
  Old  December 18th, 2016, 9:25pm     #62
ktfern
Master Sweeper

Thank you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my wonderful swap buddy Kathy (ktfern):

Here is what she sent:

XS - A book of John Singer Sargent's portraits with a bookmark - this is fantastic!
S - 2 boxes of Honey Lemon Ginseng tea from Celestial Seasonings. I have never tried this flavor, but am looking forward to it.
M - A Boston Red Sox ornament. They are my favorite team and now I have another Boston ornament - wahooo!
L - A coffee travel mug with wolf paw prints. I needed a new one of these and this is so awesome.
XL - A Venice calendar! I had no idea such a think existed, but I LOVE it!

Extra - Some awesome warm red gloves - so nice!
Extra - Santa Socks...they are adorable and I'm always cold so these are great.
Extra - Dunkin $10 GC - Yay!!
Extra - A Christmas themed notepad for the fridge. Can never have too many of these.
Extra - A Travelon wallet that will be nice for times when I don't want to take my big purse. Awesome!
Extra - A book on sweeping - can't wait to read it!

She even sent a bag of treats and some toys for the kitty. That is so thoughtful - thank you! She will love them!

Sprinkled in the box were some Lindt truffles (yum!) and everything was so beautifully wrapped and presented. She also included some postcards from the Oregon Coast- they are so pretty!

I appreciate all the thought and time that clearly went into choosing my gifts. I love everything - thank you SO much!

Thank you so much - I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas season!

You are so welcome. I had fun shopping for you and even wanted to keep a few of the gifts for myself. In fact I did go buy some gloves like yours. They have special threads on some of the fingers so you can use your smart phone or tablet without taking your gloves off. I got a similar wallet too. They are designed so scammers can't read your credit cards through the wallet.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and you have a big WINNING 2017!!

Kathy in OR
  Old  December 19th, 2016, 6:47pm     #63
tiare
Senior Sweeper

Again, I have to thank klucid for another gift that arrived today! I received a triple pack of 3 different sized cookie sheet pans! They will be put to good use! Thank you Kathleen, you are amazing
  Old  December 25th, 2016, 8:18am     #64
Inkyskeeper
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkyskeeper View Post
debroah62

thank you bebroah62. I opened just one gift for now " the set of frying pans " that I really like and will be using for dinner tonight

the rest will have to wait until christmas eve, thats my german christmas and i am off from work so ill be here to enter sweeps for 3 days straight lol.

look for my edited post hright here on the 24th after 6 pm est
i opened my gifts last night, just didnt have time to post til now and i didnt pay attention to the tags lol...sorry dont know which order now.

I got a candle warmer set with candle melts ( in use right now )
German Milka chocolate bars
pj's
the frying pans ( had opened that when i first got my package )
German holiday cookies which I already ate all LOL
Insulated Travel thermos mug
A package of German potato pancakes ( will make later today )

thank you again to my swap buddy debroah62

and merry christmas to all

Old  December 25th, 2016, 8:23am     #65
deborah62
Grand Master Sweeper

You got the throw and pack of lip balm too?
Happy Holiday!
P.S. I almost kept the mug for myself lol

Quote:
i opened my gifts last night, just didnt have time to post til now and i didnt pay attention to the tags lol...sorry dont know which order now.

I got a candle warmer set with candle melts ( in use right now )
German Milka chocolate bars
pj's
the frying pans ( had opened that when i first got my package )
German holiday cookies which I already ate all LOL
Insulated Travel thermos mug
A package of German potato pancakes ( will make later today )

thank you again to my swap buddy debroah62

and merry christmas to all

What if the hokey pokey is what its all about?
  Old  December 25th, 2016, 8:26am     #66
Inkyskeeper
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborah62 View Post
You got the throw and pack of lip balm too?
Happy Holiday!

oops yes lol..sorry its early AM...still half asleep

thank you again

Old  December 25th, 2016, 8:44am     #67
deborah62
Grand Master Sweeper

You are welcome,it was so much fun shopping for you.

Quote:
oops yes lol..sorry its early AM...still half asleep

thank you again

What if the hokey pokey is what its all about?
  Old  December 25th, 2016, 3:16pm     #68
Blackberry
Grand Master Sweeper

Opened my gifts this morning from EE7251. Wow! So happy!

XL: Trivial Pursuit 2000s (this is so great! Dh and I love trivia and our kids grew up in the 90s and 2000s. This is the perfect game for us!)

Lg: A beautiful fairy statue (So pretty and will fit in perfectly with my collection.)

Med: Pop Culture trivia game (Did I mention we love trivia???? Perfect!!)

SM: Another beautiful fairy statue (I love it!!)

XS: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Uno card game (It didn't make it into the picture because I chose to open one gift Christmas Eve and that happened to be the one I chose. Perfect--we played it last night when my son came over).

Extras: A box of 50 colored pencils!! (Much better quality and so many more colors than came with the coloring book I bought for myself). A box of milk chocolates (so yummy. Two of the little bars are gone already!) A pretty star shaped box that came with a lovely scented lotion and body wash. This did not find it's way into the picture but was in the original picture with the wrapped gifts. Seattle Seahawks T-shirt. (Go hawks!!!)

Hopefully I did not forget anything. I loved everything and thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping to make my Christmas morning Merry! Wishing you a warm and happy Christmas too!

001 Christmas gifts.jpg003 Christmas gifts 3.jpg

Never Do Anything You Wouldn't Want To Explain To The Paramedics.
  Old  December 26th, 2016, 2:41am     #69
EE7251
Master Sweeper

Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
Opened my gifts this morning from EE7251. Wow! So happy!

XL: Trivial Pursuit 2000s (this is so great! Dh and I love trivia and our kids grew up in the 90s and 2000s. This is the perfect game for us!)

Lg: A beautiful fairy statue (So pretty and will fit in perfectly with my collection.)

Med: Pop Culture trivia game (Did I mention we love trivia???? Perfect!!)

SM: Another beautiful fairy statue (I love it!!)

XS: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Uno card game (It didn't make it into the picture because I chose to open one gift Christmas Eve and that happened to be the one I chose. Perfect--we played it last night when my son came over).

Extras: A box of 50 colored pencils!! (Much better quality and so many more colors than came with the coloring book I bought for myself). A box of milk chocolates (so yummy. Two of the little bars are gone already!) A pretty star shaped box that came with a lovely scented lotion and body wash. This did not find it's way into the picture but was in the original picture with the wrapped gifts. Seattle Seahawks T-shirt. (Go hawks!!!)

Hopefully I did not forget anything. I loved everything and thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping to make my Christmas morning Merry! Wishing you a warm and happy Christmas too!

Attachment 60123Attachment 60124
So glad you liked, had fun putting it together, merry christmas and enjoy, kate

Happy Holidays to all and may you have a very successful new year.
  Old  December 26th, 2016, 5:24pm     #70
irish501
Master Sweeper

Thank you so much!!
My buddy was Tiffnat and she spoiled me so so much!! This was a especially a hard Christmas as we decided to drive with hubby, DIL, grandson and our 3 dogs from MS to ME as my father in law had been ill. We got to Tennessee when hubby's sister called and said that my father in law had unexpectedly passed away. This was on the 22nd and hubby was too distraught to go on so we came home.

XL-The most wonderful smelling Bath and Body Works I have ever smelled. One was a Honeysuckle Lotion and Shower Gel. Absolutely heaven! There was also a Thousand Wishes Fragrance Mist which I am so in love with!
L- 3D Crystal Puzzle of a pig!-Let me tell you, I am going to have tons of fun hours putting him to gether!! Absolutely adorable!!
M- The sweetest and cutest Snoopy and Woodstock Ugly Sweater Mug!!- I have loved Snoopy and Woodstock for over 40 years!! I wanted a new mug so badly and when I saw who was on the mug I almost cried!!!! This mug is going to be used everyday!!
S-The cutest kitchen hand towel!! It has a pelican with a Santa hat sitting on a post. Oh my gosh, is he ever cute!!
XS-The warmest pair of red socks in the world!!!!

As if that was not enough she also sent so many extras!

A delicious smelling Maple Iced Glazed Donut candle from Krispy Kreme!!! I just cannot get enough of it!!
A box of chocolate covered cherries (I might share them but not sure!)
A box of hot chocolate (I love my hot chocolate!!0
A pack of 7 Hershey Lip Smackers in different flavors!! I need these so badly!!
A adorable box of sweet story book Life Savers! (I love them!!)

Tiffnat, You spoiled me so much at a time when I really needed it. Thank you with all of my heart for everything!! You helped me have such a great Christmas!! I hope you had one as well and wishing you a very Happy New Year filled with a ton of love, laughter, good health and of course, tons of wins!!!!
  Old  December 26th, 2016, 6:00pm     #71
tiffnat
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish501 View Post
My buddy was Tiffnat and she spoiled me so so much!! This was a especially a hard Christmas as we decided to drive with hubby, DIL, grandson and our 3 dogs from MS to ME as my father in law had been ill. We got to Tennessee when hubby's sister called and said that my father in law had unexpectedly passed away. This was on the 22nd and hubby was too distraught to go on so we came home.

XL-The most wonderful smelling Bath and Body Works I have ever smelled. One was a Honeysuckle Lotion and Shower Gel. Absolutely heaven! There was also a Thousand Wishes Fragrance Mist which I am so in love with!
L- 3D Crystal Puzzle of a pig!-Let me tell you, I am going to have tons of fun hours putting him to gether!! Absolutely adorable!!
M- The sweetest and cutest Snoopy and Woodstock Ugly Sweater Mug!!- I have loved Snoopy and Woodstock for over 40 years!! I wanted a new mug so badly and when I saw who was on the mug I almost cried!!!! This mug is going to be used everyday!!
S-The cutest kitchen hand towel!! It has a pelican with a Santa hat sitting on a post. Oh my gosh, is he ever cute!!
XS-The warmest pair of red socks in the world!!!!

As if that was not enough she also sent so many extras!

A delicious smelling Maple Iced Glazed Donut candle from Krispy Kreme!!! I just cannot get enough of it!!
A box of chocolate covered cherries (I might share them but not sure!)
A box of hot chocolate (I love my hot chocolate!!0
A pack of 7 Hershey Lip Smackers in different flavors!! I need these so badly!!
A adorable box of sweet story book Life Savers! (I love them!!)

Tiffnat, You spoiled me so much at a time when I really needed it. Thank you with all of my heart for everything!! You helped me have such a great Christmas!! I hope you had one as well and wishing you a very Happy New Year filled with a ton of love, laughter, good health and of course, tons of wins!!!!
glad you liked it all. so sorry about your father in law. Bless you and your family at this time.
  Old  December 31st, 2016, 5:43am     #72
jesjaime
Master Sweeper

Sorry for posting so late
I actually opened my box from my swap buddy on Christmas morning, but had to leave for a family emergency the same day.

Thanks again TRUN (Tom)

I received:

A $25 dunkin donut gift card
A beautiful wooden cheese board with the initial S on it
A cool wood and tin wall decor piece with the initial S on it
2 sets of wall flowers - nice
An apron and pot holder ( love the color)
a whole set of kitchen towels (same great color)
a calendar

I don't think I missed anything, but if I did I loved it just as much. Thank you again Tom- you did good and your wrapping was just fine. Good luck in the New Year

http://d.winzy.com/jesjaime/am/b.gif
  Old  January 11th, 2017, 9:54pm     #73
mogrill
Senior Sweeper

I hope my swap buddy finally got her package today. It shows as delivered. I am so sorry...after the accident I was hospitalized a total of 5 times with complications....I have done this swap for over 10 years and I have never been late on a package....I hope she (and everyone forgives my tardiness)

Come See my 2013 wins!
  Old  January 25th, 2017, 9:27pm     #74
maderite
Senior Sweeper

I realized I posted what I got in the wrong discussion thread, so reposting here:

I received my package from Mogrill today!!! It was definitely worth the wait!! First, glad that you are okay and I'm so sorry you had so many complications. That had to be frustrating. I so appreciate the thoughtfulness that went into my gifts! Thank you dearly!

I received the following:

XS: a variety popcorn seasoning sampler pack

Small: a beautiful "semicolon" necklace with my initial "H". Love it so much!!

Medium: a camera lens coffee cup! It's aweeesomeee!

Large: a special made "Hazel's 2017 Calendar." ❤❤❤❤. It has photos of old barns, abandoned houses and old cars!! It's sooo me!! Thank you for putting all that together for me! So thoughtful and creative!

XL: an air popper for popcorn!!! Woohoo!! 👍❤ I can't wait to make some popcorn tonight to try it out!!

And lots of extras!! Candy Santas, lip balm, cuticle cream, perfumes, 3 pack of gum, and some super neat wooden salad claws!!

Thank you so much @mogrill for everything!! Super appreciate you and hope you are on the mend!!