Old  May 22nd, 2013, 5:31pm     #16
margarita_mama
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniemouse View Post
Oh sure, I didn't explain myself well. That he took legal action & they still do it & that he took legal action against them & this site does it just makes me roll my eyes at all the sites.

As an aside, I don't get how any one site can lay claim to a sweep, but that's another story.
Well...they can't. But.....if you watch close enough, you can see a "pattern" for the sweep-swiping. That "pattern" is way too obvious for coincidence everyday.

My Motherload of Wins
  Old  May 22nd, 2013, 5:33pm     #17
margarita_mama
Grand Master Sweeper

to the OP of this thread...sorry to have taken your post/question so off-topic.

(it happens here on occassion...lol)

Again, find something that works for you and again, good luck!

My Motherload of Wins
  Old  May 22nd, 2013, 5:40pm     #18
anniemouse
Senior Sweeper

My bad for hijacking the thread.

I don't have any advice, just have fun & you'll find your own way. I learned from another site that had pretty clear step by step instructions & then I tweaked it to fit my style. I'm still tweaking. lol.

I don't worry that much about DQing myself since most sweeps state in the rules that extra entries will be discarded, not that you'll be DQed completely, but just so I don't waste my time entering again, I use Note Anywhere - a chrome extension - & post that I've already entered. Firefox as one called (I think) Internote.
  Old  May 22nd, 2013, 5:52pm     #19
Embee
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley1283 View Post
WOW, thanks for all of the terrific advice and info. I really appreciate it!

I think I may make my goals small at first (maybe 50 a day?) so i don't get burnt out. I am going to make a spreadsheet now, with just some basic info...and let it grow from there!

How often do you enter a multiple entry sweep? For instance, I notice that a lot of the "SheKnows" sweeps are multiple entry...how do you handle these? 10...20 entries a day?

Again, thank you so much for your patience and guidance. I really excited to get serious about it
I enter sheknows once a day if I'm lucky. Their forms are 4 screens long and take awhile. I've won with one total entry. I just don't have the time or inclination to enter that one more than once.

Of course, I've been a member here 10 years, and I'm feeling major burnout. Good luck!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Embee/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
  Old  May 22nd, 2013, 6:02pm     #20
Rhozalea
Gone Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley1283 View Post
Hello! I am new here

First off, let me apologize...I tried searching the forums for this answer, and couldn't find anything!

I've seen a lot of you wonderful, master sweepers say that you enter in excess of 500 sweeps a day...but I'm curious where you find them all? It can't just be from this site, right? What other sites do you use?

Also, how do you keep track of the ones you enter daily? I started bookmarking...but then noticed the mySweeps feature...so I started that...but now if i find sweeps on other sites i can't use MySweeps...right?

I just want to stay organized, but am finding it a little difficult. I would like to work up to 200-300 a day, but I'm feeling overwhelmed with trying to keep tracks of what I have/have not entered.

I sure would love any help! I know it can be annoying when a "newbie" jumps on board and asks, what I am sure are questions with simple answers,

Thank you all so much in advance!

WELCOME

tips
http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...d.php?t=275683
check out the FAQ for great instructions
http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com/faq.php?

http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/di...omotion-pages/
on the front pg
and we have a main list of places that almost always have new sweeps w/one ends
http://forums.online-sweepstakes.com...t=promo&page=3

checking there may give u some that havent been listed here yet (click post 31 for the short version)
i d b lost w/o the mysweeps feature
i use key words for main prizes i m interested in; too many catagory lists overwheme me so that helps prevent burnout.
have fun