Old  June 20th, 2009, 11:46am     #46
germanyj
Master Sweeper

Code:
Can you tell me how you posted it on Facebook? I found the referral links on swagbucks, but am not sure where to put it. Do you paste it into the "What's on your mind" box??
Once I clicked on the "grab it now" button a page came up with different places to put the widget. There is a Facebook icon. I just clicked on that and a new Facebook page opened. It lets you write a post so I just described what Swagbucks is all about then posted it. It comes up under your profile page. Just click on your name and you'll see the post you wrote and the widget video right under it. Log in to Facebook first before you go download it. That's how they track referrals from people that sign up under you through your widget. The only thing I don't like is that it posts it on Facebook as a video. I got an email back from Swagbucks and they said that's the only way they can get it to work right now but they are working with Facebook to try to change it so it doesn't come up that way.
I so love this thing. It makes finding codes so much easier and you always know if there is a code available or not.
Good luck and happy searching!

PM me for a LOCKERZ invite. Earn points for awesome prizes. Marc Jacobs handbag for 350 pts, iPod for 300 pts.
http://swagbucks.com/refer/GermanyJ
http://www.superpoints.com/spd/gugel98
  Old  June 22nd, 2009, 12:38pm     #47
jeane87
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki View Post
How in the world are you doing that? I can only get 1-2 a day. Please share your secret.
I would be curious to know the secret too. I got 4 or 5 swagbucks yesterday from searching, but that was highly unusual....normally I get 1 or 2.

Thanks!

Lisa in MO
  Old  June 22nd, 2009, 1:31pm     #48
germanyj
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Ok, I have the widget, but on Facebook- now what?
I have yet to enter a code that hasn't expired
I just keep one of the pages that I have my widget on open all the time and then will check it about once an hour or so. Just click on the swag code and it tells you if there is currently one available. I haven't been missing any as long as I remember to check it often enough. Yesterday was gone all day so I didn't get any. But on the days where I'm sweeping and on my computer most of the day I'll just check the widget for codes. So far so good.
Good luck to all my fellow Swaggernauts and another week of searching and hopefully winning lots of Swagbucks!

PM me for a LOCKERZ invite. Earn points for awesome prizes. Marc Jacobs handbag for 350 pts, iPod for 300 pts.
  Old  June 22nd, 2009, 5:11pm     #49
Brittles
Master Sweeper

Anyone know why we suddenly have to enter a code to claim our swagbucks? Several times I couldn't view the word so it took about 4 or 5 times to be able to claim it. Very annoying!

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
  Old  June 22nd, 2009, 11:30pm     #50
FreakDuJour
Grand Master Sweeper

I just noticed that ;(
I keep refreshing but the code word isn't showing.
This may mean the end of swagbucks for me

Old  June 23rd, 2009, 12:21am     #51
bigskwinner
Grand Master Sweeper

anyone can explain what this means ? re @swagbucks Use our twitter tuesday phrase that pays in your Tuesday tweets

now what on earth does that mean?
i rarely get any swagcods during the day as i work full time

does anyone know what it means?
i think i grabbed it off the facebook page

my wins

you JELLY?
  Old  June 23rd, 2009, 7:55am     #52
jeane87
Senior Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittles View Post
Anyone know why we suddenly have to enter a code to claim our swagbucks? Several times I couldn't view the word so it took about 4 or 5 times to be able to claim it. Very annoying!
They must be testing the code thing out. Yesterday when I won a swagbuck, I had to type in a code, but this morning when I won another one, I did not have to enter a code at all. It was the way it was before. It is strange....either they were testing it or they got enough complaints from people having trouble, they decided to scrap that idea. Guess we will see.

Lisa in MO
  Old  June 23rd, 2009, 8:03am     #53
melonhed
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittles View Post
I wonder if people are using bots or scripts to search for words and earn codes without actually doing it. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

DUI? Dealing Drugs? Better Call Saul!
  Old  June 23rd, 2009, 11:40am     #54
germanyj
Master Sweeper

Quote:
anyone can explain what this means ? re @swagbucks Use our twitter tuesday phrase that pays in your Tuesday tweets

now what on earth does that mean?
i rarely get any swagcods during the day as i work full time
Swagbucks does a different phrase or word every Tuesday that they want you to use in your Tweets. For example "swagtastic" was one of the words one week. So when you do a tweet, somehow incorporate that word into it. They randomly pick a winner from all the people that used the Twitter Phrase That Pays and the winner wins 50 Swagbucks. There is a new phrase every Tuesday posted on the blog and the winner is announced on Wednesday, also on the blog.

Here is an example. This was the winning phrase last week.

Here's the winning tweet from Swaggernaut, Meria S.

"@Swagbucks The United States Supreme Court made a Swagnanamous decision that officially declared Swagbucks the web's premier digital dollar."

That tweet earned Meria an easy 50 Swag Bucks! Congrats Meria!

Come back every Tuesday for the TTPTP and you just might earn yourself 50 Swag Bucks!

Old  July 16th, 2009, 2:22pm     #55
germanyj
Master Sweeper

No, Swagbucks prohibits us from posting codes and The Swag Guy will/and has deactivated accounts if he finds out you're posting codes on Facebook, blogs, forums, etc.
Code was in today's newsletter. Code Expires 7/17/09 @ 9:00 am pdt (just re-read newsletter and saw that) So if you haven't signed up for the newsletter, hurry up and get over there and register for the newsletter. Also, you can now sign up to have blog updates sent to your email. Every time a new blog post is made they will email it to you so you never miss out on a scavenger hunt, codes, etc. They normally only have three or four posts a day so at least we won't be inundated with emails. Although there have been three blog posts so far today and I haven't received an email about any of them so maybe they haven't started sending them out yet.

I love this program so much. This is definitely the best search and win rewards program. Just got three more $5.00 Amazon gc yesterday.
Good luck everyone and happy sweeping.

Old  September 11th, 2009, 3:38pm     #56
germanyj
Master Sweeper

I'm loving this new toolbar-and the free swagbucks that they're giving away every day.

I just wanted to tell you guys to trade in those old cell phones you have lying around. I just logged into my account and was credited 160 SB for turning in my three old phones. We just switched providers and started a new family plan and all got new phones. If you turned your phone in during the month of August, you got double points, which is what I did. It's really easy to do and they pay for the shipping as well. Just print out the label after inputting all of the cell phone info. We sent all three phones in one box.
I'm going through my old video games now since they take old consoles and games. Great way to rack up some points.

Good luck getting those mega bills today!!

Old  May 21st, 2011, 11:53am     #57
Yola
Senior Sweeper

By the way new way to get daily swagbucks, now you can get 6 swagbucks without having to search at all and it took only takes a minute! It adds up, if you did it everyday you would have 2190 extra swagbucks (almost $25 worth of Amazon cards extra).

1. 1 Swagbuck from Daily Toolbar Login

2. 1 Swagbuck from Just visiting the Trusted Surveys (do not even have to do a survey)

3. 1 Swagbuck for answering the Daily Poll

4. 2 Swagbucks for visiting NOSOs (just click skip on every offer you wanted to til end to win)

5. Now you can Invite Friends for 1 Swagbuck a day!

See link in signature if interested!

Swagbucks - Easy website to get lots of freebies by searching

Make money with cash clicks and easy, free surveys, and offers
  Old  April 29th, 2014, 1:54pm     #58
davisesq212
Senior Sweeper

hOW DO OU DO SEARCHES TO GAIN sb?
  Old  May 1st, 2014, 7:52am     #59
lisaw3974
Junior Sweeper

how do you get the bonus for making daily goal? ive gotten the goal a few days and never gotten the bonuses?
  Old  May 1st, 2014, 7:54am     #60
Inkyskeeper
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaw3974 View Post
how do you get the bonus for making daily goal? ive gotten the goal a few days and never gotten the bonuses?

its automaticly shown under it

over 40.000 points come join me ? https://www.superpoints.com/join/AfySHwFdXsWdVjyK6ransDzR71A