My eBay
My ols FSOT
My Facebbook
  Old  March 12th, 2013, 9:12pm     #32
talin710
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by isavegas View Post
For $5 a month they enter all their sweeps (not other sides but their own) every hour for you otherwise you have to manually enter each sweeps on the hour.

Im wondering if they are legit and if anyone here has actually won from them or used their automatic enteries.

http://www.zert.com/giveaways?gid=228

Thanks for checking this out.
Why is another site being promoted shamelessly on this site? I didn't think that self-promotion of another site was allowed, or any type of promotion for another site that specialized in sweepstakes. Especially one that you HAVE TO PAY FOR ENTRIES, if you want to get all of them. PAYING for entries isn't what this site is about. I don't understand why this thread is still here.
  Old  March 12th, 2013, 9:39pm     #33
Markslady
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by talin710 View Post
Why is another site being promoted shamelessly on this site? I didn't think that self-promotion of another site was allowed, or any type of promotion for another site that specialized in sweepstakes. Especially one that you HAVE TO PAY FOR ENTRIES, if you want to get all of them. PAYING for entries isn't what this site is about. I don't understand why this thread is still here.
Wow, so many in this thread need to learn some reading comprehension. First, the site is FREE. They sponsor their own sweepstakes that you can enter for FREE. The also offer a service for $5.00 a month that will enter you in all their sweeps 24 times a day, every day. It is not required to pay to enter.

This is also not a sweeps site like OLS. They only offer their own sweeps, they do not promote sweeps from other companies, like OLS does. It's actually like any of the sites that offer multiple prizes that you can enter every day.... like the Leite Culinaria or GoodReads.

Old  March 12th, 2013, 9:39pm     #34
isavegas
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by talin710 View Post
This thread is here to get some information based on real experience from someone here if possible. RESEARCH purposes ONLY!

It is NOT here to be promoted or advertised. I have NOT paid the $5 per month for it and wanted to know if anyone else has.

I myself was referred by a few OLS members to zert.com and I enter hourly when possible. I just didnt want to be a sucker and join club zert without input from my KIND and SWEET ols'ers here.

I have noticed that this site IS being promoted by other sweepstake sites online but I don't trust any of them, only OLS. Been a member here for years and am a premium one too.

Besides I thought it is okay to ask questions about if a sweeps site is legit or not here. Forgive me if it seems like Im promoting them.

My eBay
My ols FSOT
My Facebbook
  Old  March 12th, 2013, 9:45pm     #35
isavegas
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markslady View Post
Wow, so many in this thread need to learn some reading comprehension. First, the site is FREE. They sponsor their own sweepstakes that you can enter for FREE. The also offer a service for $5.00 a month that will enter you in all their sweeps 24 times a day, every day. It is not required to pay to enter.

This is also not a sweeps site like OLS. They only offer their own sweeps, they do not promote sweeps from other companies, like OLS does. It's actually like any of the sites that offer multiple prizes that you can enter every day.... like the Leite Culinaria or GoodReads.

Thank you!

My eBay
My ols FSOT
My Facebbook
  Old  March 12th, 2013, 10:22pm     #36
margarita_mama
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markslady View Post

I understood that from the get-go. I still have to question how does one know that one's entries are being submitted to all of their sweepstakes, if one is letting some automatic bot actually do the entry?

The answer: one doesn't.
So why take that chance? And at $5 a month...yeah it's not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things, but, as with any other automatic entry service, the $ could be spent elsewhere with the guarantee that your entries are getting where they are supposed to go. As sweepers, we all know that to win, we have to submit an entry, right?

To the OP, I hope you find your answer.....and without shelling out unneccessary funds.

My Motherload of Wins
  Old  March 12th, 2013, 10:27pm     #37
isavegas
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by margarita_mama View Post
I understood that from the get-go. I still have to question how does one know that one's entries are being submitted to all of their sweepstakes, if one is letting some automatic bot actually do the entry?

The answer: one doesn't.
So why take that chance? And at $5 a month...yeah it's not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things, but, as with any other automatic entry service, the $ could be spent elsewhere with the guarantee that your entries are getting where they are supposed to go. As sweepers, we all know that to win, we have to submit an entry, right?

To the OP, I hope you find your answer.....and without shelling out unneccessary funds.
That's the question most of us is wondering, including me. I guess we don't know. Umm.... maybe i oughtta contact zert.com and ASK them that.

There should be some kinda page that we can SEE that our enteries are being input, maybe?? Like on candystand.com.... u can easily see how many enteries u put in for their sweepstakes.

My eBay
My ols FSOT
My Facebbook
  Old  March 12th, 2013, 10:51pm     #38
Daisylee
Sweeper

They have a tab at the top with the list of winners. It used to list if they were club members (paying) or not, but now it doesn't.

As for the 24 hours, I don't think you have to enter hourly anymore. You can enter 24 times per day. If you do all 24 one after the other, or do a couple and come back later in the day and do a few more, it tracks how many time you entered each sweep for you and resets each day.

I don't know if they are legit or not. I've been entering their sweeps (manually myself, not paying) since probably around the Fall of 2012. No wins yet. No spam or tons of emails from them either, which is good.

As for how do you know they enter for you? You don't for a fact, I guess although the Club Zert info page says this: "Confirmation of entries will be recorded in your profile."

How do you know for sure when you enter yourself, that it really went through, on Zert or any other sweep site. How do you know when a site tells you that if you are already a subscriber to a blog or webpage that you are automatically entered in all of their giveaways from then on. I enter Kim Komando's sweeps all the time too, and she has a similar club you pay for and you are automatically entered in all her giveaways without manually entering. So I'm just trying to have an open mind, although I prefer to do my own anyway.

Maybe a winner will come forward and comment soon.
  Old  March 12th, 2013, 10:56pm     #39
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

This reminded me of Kim Komando .. a monthly fee for more than sweeps, but it includes being entered into her sweeps automatically w/o needing to do anything.

No, I don't pay anyone for entering my sweeps!!

Time to win, win, win!!
  Old  March 12th, 2013, 11:06pm     #40
isavegas
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisylee View Post
They have a tab at the top with the list of winners. It used to list if they were club members (paying) or not, but now it doesn't.

As for the 24 hours, I don't think you have to enter hourly anymore. You can enter 24 times per day. If you do all 24 one after the other, or do a couple and come back later in the day and do a few more, it tracks how many time you entered each sweep for you and resets each day.

I don't know if they are legit or not. I've been entering their sweeps (manually myself, not paying) since probably around the Fall of 2012. No wins yet. No spam or tons of emails from them either, which is good.

As for how do you know they enter for you? You don't for a fact, I guess although the Club Zert info page says this: "Confirmation of entries will be recorded in your profile."

How do you know for sure when you enter yourself, that it really went through, on Zert or any other sweep site. How do you know when a site tells you that if you are already a subscriber to a blog or webpage that you are automatically entered in all of their giveaways from then on. I enter Kim Komando's sweeps all the time too, and she has a similar club you pay for and you are automatically entered in all her giveaways without manually entering. So I'm just trying to have an open mind, although I prefer to do my own anyway.

Maybe a winner will come forward and comment soon.
Ahh, I didnt know you cld do the hourly sweeps all at once for the 24 hours. In that case I'll do that. Like most folks here, I don't like paying anything to enter a sweepstakes.

Thanks for sharing that. Yeah, that much is true....at least there's not a buncha spam or emails from zert.

My eBay
My ols FSOT
My Facebbook
  Old  March 13th, 2013, 1:05am     #41
minbari
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by openmind101 View Post
LOL wow...great support on this site...
It sounds like an illegal lottery. How would it be supportive to encourage fellow members to waste their money on it?
  Old  March 13th, 2013, 8:43am     #42
pandka
Grand Master Sweeper

I would take the $5 and buy lottery tickets. You probably have about the same odds of winning

Old  March 13th, 2013, 2:45pm     #43
openmind101
Sweeper

Shame this thing took a negative turn, but I'll say this:

There was a time when we were ALL new sweepers. I've only been doing this since November so I am probably the newest here. I have a few nice wins under my belt, nothing huge, but they were awesome to ME. None of us were born with all the knowledge that comes with being a Grand Ultra Extra Master Sweeper Deluxe or whatever other titles we call ourselves. At some point, we may have needed help on how to get started, how not to get scammed, how to win big, etc. So we asked, or researched.

I don't think anyone should be ridiculed for asking. The sweepstaking sub-culture gets ridiculed enough by outsiders who don't understand what we do and think we waste our time. That is, until, we win big and they want to jump on the bandwagon.

Yes, I pay $5 a month to have a site enter me in their contests, and all I get when I go to the site and scroll through the list is "You have been entered 24 times into this giveaway". How do I know for sure? I don't. Even entering them myself I never truly know anything until a prize shows up at my door. This may make me naive, or stupid, or a "sucker", but you live and you learn. I used what I felt was my best judgment at the time and I gave it a shot. If it turns out to be a scam, then I can come back and tell the OP, "hey, don't use that site."

But at least she asked. And if me taking a small hit might help out a fellow sweeper, well then, let that be that.
  Old  March 13th, 2013, 6:30pm     #44
isavegas
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by openmind101 View Post
Shame this thing took a negative turn, but I'll say this:

There was a time when we were ALL new sweepers. I've only been doing this since November so I am probably the newest here. I have a few nice wins under my belt, nothing huge, but they were awesome to ME. None of us were born with all the knowledge that comes with being a Grand Ultra Extra Master Sweeper Deluxe or whatever other titles we call ourselves. At some point, we may have needed help on how to get started, how not to get scammed, how to win big, etc. So we asked, or researched.

I don't think anyone should be ridiculed for asking. The sweepstaking sub-culture gets ridiculed enough by outsiders who don't understand what we do and think we waste our time. That is, until, we win big and they want to jump on the bandwagon.

Yes, I pay $5 a month to have a site enter me in their contests, and all I get when I go to the site and scroll through the list is "You have been entered 24 times into this giveaway". How do I know for sure? I don't. Even entering them myself I never truly know anything until a prize shows up at my door. This may make me naive, or stupid, or a "sucker", but you live and you learn. I used what I felt was my best judgment at the time and I gave it a shot. If it turns out to be a scam, then I can come back and tell the OP, "hey, don't use that site."

But at least she asked. And if me taking a small hit might help out a fellow sweeper, well then, let that be that.

Thank you! I was beginning to feel like an IDIOT for even asking my fellow OLS about this sweeping site.

My eBay
My ols FSOT
My Facebbook
  Old  March 14th, 2013, 9:48am     #45
Ravzie
Grand Master Sweeper

No way Jose will I pay for entries.