Old  October 26th, 2012, 7:43am     #1
annulla
Grand Master Sweeper

Cannibal Cop: Policeman Plots to Kidnap, Cook and Eat Women
At first, when a friend told me about this, I thought it was a joke.

Quote:
A New York City cop with a taste for human flesh was charged Thursday with plotting to kidnap, torture, “slow cook” and eat women he tracked down through law enforcement databases. Accused cannibal cop Gilberto Valle, 28, was living a double life — a married dad and civil servant who moonlighted as a secret psycho straight out of a James Patterson crime thriller, federal authorities revealed.

Like the diabolical character in Patterson’s made-for-the-big-screen “Alex Cross” novel, Valle is accused of using high-tech surveillance to track would-be victims, even worming his way into their lives while plotting to kidnap, rape and kill them. He once boasted in an instant message to a depraved ally that his oven was “big enough to fit one of these girls if I folded their legs.”

At his arraignment in Manhattan Federal Court Thursday, prosecutor Hadassa Waxman said it was only a matter of time before Valle acted on his sinister desires. “If he was not arrested, he would have carried out this plan,” Waxman said in court, adding that Valle spied on one woman while in his uniform and behind the wheel of a police cruiser.

Defense attorney Julia Gatto scoffed at the charges, describing Valle’s behavior as nothing more than “fantasy talk” and lies in online chat rooms. “Nobody has been injured. Nobody has been taken,” Gatto said. “It is, at best, someone who is living a fantasy on the Internet, a deviant fantasy. But there is no actual crossing the line from fantasy to reality.”

Assigned to the 26th Precinct in Morningside Heights, Valle allegedly kept dossiers on at least 100 potential victims, culling federal and state law-enforcement databases for names, photos, dates of birth, height, weight and even bra sizes. He illegally logged onto the encrypted National Crime Information Database to bolster his files and troll for targets, prosecutors said.

The FBI has interviewed 10 women found on Valle’s hit list, who all confirm they know the accused twisted cop and were stunned to learn he’d allegedly been staking them out to put them on a spit. One of the women told detectives she and Valle had lunch together at a Baltimore restaurant in July, unaware that he wanted to make a meal out of her.

“I was thinking of tying her body onto some kind of apparatus . . . cook her over a low heat and keep her alive as long as possible,” he wrote to an alleged co-conspirator just days before the lunch date. “I love that she is asleep right now, not having the slightest clue of what we have planned,” he wrote. “Her days are numbered. I’m glad you’re on board. She does look tasty doesn’t she?” The unidentified co-conspirator messaged back, “You do know if we don’t waste any of her, there is nearly 75 lbs of food there.”

Valle, with the NYPD for six years, was arrested at his Forest Hills, Queens, apartment Wednesday after his estranged wife, Kathleen Cooke Mangan, tipped off the FBI about “weird stuff” she found on his computer, sources told the Daily News. Mangan, who has been married to Valle less than a year, left him and bolted from the state with the couple’s year-old baby daughter after stumbling on her hubby’s fiendish computer files. She contacted the FBI in September and the bureau immediately launched a joint investigation with NYPD, sources said.

“This case is all the more disturbing when you consider Valle’s position as a New York City police officer and his sworn duty to serve and protect,” said Manhattan U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara. A federal complaint accuses Valle of “drafting and revising an operation plan to abduct and cook an identified woman.” Federal agents found another document on Valle’s computer titled “Abducting and Cooking: A Blueprint” and say he downloaded a chloroform recipe in hopes of using it to subdue his victims. “I am aspiring to be a professional kidnapper,” Valle messaged a cohort in February, according to the criminal complaint.

Valle is said to have had the names and photos of dozens of women on his computer. Detectives have uncovered a trove of instant online messages showing he recruited two co-conspirators, including one from out of the country, who shared his twisted desire to cook women alive, the feds said. One of the sick pals offered to pay Valle to kidnap and deliver a woman to be raped and murdered. “Full payment due at delivery,” Valle wrote in an instant message in February to his sadistic co-conspirator.

“Just so that you know, she may be knocked out when I get her to you. I don’t know how long the solvent I am using will last but I have to knock her out to get her out of her apartment safely.” When the pal tried to haggle on the price, Valle refused to budge, writing back, “I really need the money” and added, “I’m putting my neck on the line here.” After settling on a $5,000 price, Valle’s collaborator, wrote, “Just make sure she doesn’t die before I get her.”

Valle discussed the best way to slow cook a grown woman in a series of disturbing on-line chats, the FBI charged. Valle responded, “No need to worry. She will be alive. It’s a short drive to you.” He went on to message that he’d “rather not get involved in the rape. You paid for her. She’s all yours and I don’t want to be tempted the next time I abduct a girl.” Valle’s cell phone records indicate he was on the targeted woman’s Manhattan block on March 1 when he called her. She told FBI agents she never invited Valle into her home.

Valle grew up in Forest Hills, graduated in 2002 from Archbishop Molloy High School and studied psychology at the University of Maryland. He joined the police force in 2006, and recently took the NYPD sergeant’s exam. Although Valle swore to protect the people of New York, he described the city on his Facebook page in 2011 as a “rotten scumbag-filled city.” He has been suspended without pay. Magistrate Judge Henry Pittman denied Valle bail, describing the allegations as “very, very serious, unspeakable conduct.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2AP7b4JKA

The Dairy-Related Crime Files
  Old  October 26th, 2012, 8:34am     #2
MrsM
Grand Master Sweeper

Thumbs down
I saw this yesterday. SICK!!! I'm glad he was caught. Sickness lies EVERYWHERE, nannies, teachers, cops, etc. I hate this world today. I really do.
  Old  October 26th, 2012, 9:18am     #3
that
Master Sweeper

Cookbooks Full of Women

(as read on twitter yesterday)
  Old  October 26th, 2012, 10:02am     #4
ppammela
Gone Camping

His defense falls apart before it even started

Quote:
“Nobody has been injured. Nobody has been taken,” Gatto said. “It is, at best, someone who is living a fantasy on the Internet, a deviant fantasy. But there is no actual crossing the line from fantasy to reality.”
He physically crossed the line from a fantasy to reality when he illegally used police databases and started physically stalking them.
Quote:
Valle allegedly kept dossiers on at least 100 potential victims, culling federal and state law-enforcement databases for names, photos, dates of birth, height, weight and even bra sizes. He illegally logged onto the encrypted National Crime Information Database to bolster his files and troll for targets, prosecutors said.
I do believe the fact he had detailed plans etc that he can be charged on conspiracy to commit a crime or some such thing. Hopefully they are able to stack up enough individual charges that he is put away for a long, long time.... preferably in a mental institution with zero chance of release vs a prison for a couple years with no therapy or medication and then released back into the public. Personally I dont think there is enough medication or therapy in the world to "Fix" someone as warped as this.... but compared to a 5-8 yr stint in prison and then released.. would rather see him found insane and sent to a mental institution and hopefully never deemed ready to release.
  Old  October 26th, 2012, 10:34am     #5
eyzofblu63
Grand Master Sweeper

I hope they also arrested the sick freak he was talking with online. They both need to be locked away before they harm anyone with their disgusting, sick fantasies
  Old  October 27th, 2012, 11:56pm     #6
LuckySkunky
Gone Camping

They need to invent a machine that can take every single atom in someones body and destroy it for ever. This person needs to be destroyed so completely that not even a single atom gets back into the earth.

There is no one who in this world could convince me any less. He deserves no rights, no rights to a burial. He needs to have every evidence of his existence wiped from the face of the earth because he is not even worthy to have his name / existence on the web anymore.
  Old  October 28th, 2012, 5:38am     #7
annulla
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Cannibal Cop's OKCupid Profile: "I'll Try Anything And Am Not Picky"

A stroll through married "cannibal cop" Gilberto Valle's OKCupid profile revealed that he views himself a lot differently than you probably do right now: "I also consider myself a true gentleman, and chivalry is huge with me (yes, I will open doors and pull out chairs for you)."

Valle, who attended Archbishop Molloy High School in Queens and then studied psychology, criminology and criminal justice at the University of Maryland, also wrote that the first two things he spends a lot of time thinking about are "the past day at work and how screwed up people are, what I'm going to eat for dinner." He describes his religious views as "Christianity but not too serious about it. "

According to his dating profile (screenshots of which you can see below), Valle says he is looking for "an outgoing person who is comfortable with who they are, wherever they are. Someone with a great sense of humor who loves to try new things and who just goes with the flow if well laid out plans end up going to hell."

Considering the fact that Valle now stands accused of “discussing plans to kidnap, rape, torture, kill, cook and eat body parts of a number of women,” going to hell seems like an understatement.

http://gothamist.com/2012/10/25/phot...lf.php#photo-2
About me

About you

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

Old  October 28th, 2012, 9:23am     #8
pumpkinpie516
Master Sweeper

Just when I think I heard everything....... I read about this psycho! The world seems to just
get sicker, and sicker with these types of individuals. I worry about my daughter crossing
paths with the likes of people like Gilberto Valle and his co-horts.

Honor the Sandy Hook victims...reverse acts of violence with acts of kindness.
  Old  October 28th, 2012, 7:51pm     #9
annulla
Grand Master Sweeper

OMG. It actually gets worse.

Quote:
Investigators detailed plans that allegedly went far beyond the talking stages. Mr. Valle may have thoroughly investigated targets and meticulously studied their lives. In chat sessions held in July 2012 with someone referred to in court documents as CC-1 (Co-Conspirator 1), Mr. Valle and his associate allegedly discussed the best ways to kidnap, cook and eat an unnamed victim.

Authorities say the cop even created a document titled “Abducting and Cooking [Victim's name]: a Blueprint.” The document contained the woman’s name, birth date and physical details like height, weight and bra size. Investigators allege Mr. Valle even included a list of items needed, which read,
  • Car (I have it)
  • Chloroform (refer to website for directions)
  • Rope (Strongest kind to tie her up)
Creepier still, Mr. Valle allegedly agreed with another co-conspirator to kidnap a different woman whom he would deliver bound, gagged and alive. Court documents contained a chilling transcript of an online exchange regarding the second would-be victim:

(Co-Conspirator 2): I definitely want her and how much again, I’m sorry to ask but I don’t remember.
VALLE: $5,000 and she is all yours.
CC-2: Could we do 4?
VALLE: I am putting my neck on the line here. If something goes wrong somehow, I am in deep shit. $ 5,000 and you need to make sure she is not found. She will definitely make the news.

The U.S. Attorney says federal investigators found evidence of how closely Mr. Valle may have watched intended victims–cellphone data allegedly revealed the cop made and received calls while very close to the second target’s Manhattan apartment.

http://observer.com/2012/10/the-stra...nabe-cannibal/