Old  February 4th, 2012, 8:56am     #46
charliebuck
Master Sweeper

ols fixed
Thank you Brent so much.
  Old  February 4th, 2012, 9:20am     #47
Delilah17
Senior Sweeper

Thank you Brent!! I love this site so much!!!! I appreciate all the work that is done to make this site great!
  Old  February 4th, 2012, 9:55am     #48
Lisargold
Master Sweeper

Thanks so much Brent. You're work on this site is very much appreciated.

Lisa

Swagbuckshttp://swagbucks.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=105208
Supepoints http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/i0zh9c
  Old  February 4th, 2012, 10:05am     #49
pandka
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by theladyluck View Post
Thank you, Brent. It's very important for us to know that you're aware of what's going on and are working on it. Now, if possible it would be very helpful if you'd take note of this comment:

I, for one, have had two extremely bad experiences with facebook and I went through a lot to finally get myself out of it. I don't plan to rejoin it at any time in the future for any reason whatsoever. Considering the OLS Forums exist specifically to provide communication for OLS subscribers, and considering the OLS Forums are available to 100% of your subscribers rather than just a portion of them, why can't you use your own forums to pass on information to us.

Please consider those of us who aren't Facebookers or Twitterers. Or, for that matter, Linked Inners or Google Plusers or members of any other social network. Isn't it to your advantage to make the OLS Forums a complete source of information for those of us who prefer to use them alone for our social networking?
For awhile, everything was down, including the forums. There used to be a Yahoo group for this sort of thing but I think it's become a place for spammers and vote request.

Old  February 4th, 2012, 11:27am     #50
Lutzplay2
Senior Master Sweeper

Thanks Brent. I know OLS means a lot to you & you would not let us down. If it was frustrating for us ( or should I say the "sweeping addicts" lol), I can't even imagine how hectic & frustrating it was for you. Hoping you can have a relaxing weekend, you deserve it

Lutzplay2 WIN !Let this year be the year of BIG WINS For Me & For You Too! GLA! LeapN2Life and come visit my Lily Pad
  Old  February 4th, 2012, 11:38am     #51
traumer
Senior Sweeper

Just finished up entering all my sweeps. It was such a relaxing feeling entering sweeps today with out any problems. I need OLS every day.

ENTER, THEN YOU CAN WIN!!
  Old  February 4th, 2012, 8:01pm     #52
obxhatteraslight
Senior Master Sweeper

Thanks for getting this fixed
although I do agree that I wish that a post was made that you were aware of situation. But putting that aside, I am super thankful for the work that you do to keep this site up and running.

Visit my Tupperware Site. Messasge me if you would like to join my mailing list. Free gift!!Free shipping Thursday 27th on order of $100. Check out my ad under business classifieds.
www.mytupperware.com/aimeemcnamara516
  Old  February 5th, 2012, 4:17am     #53
SeaAngel
Senior Master Sweeper

Thank you Brent! Hope you, the editors and mods know how very much y'all are appreciated.
  Old  February 5th, 2012, 2:02pm     #54
Balayeur
Grand Master Sweeper
Founding Member

..............................THANK............................................... ........YOU .......................................
  Old  February 5th, 2012, 2:43pm     #55
Ranebow
Sweeper

Thanks for fixing the errors, Brent.
  Old  February 19th, 2012, 8:56pm     #56
saloncuts
Senior Sweeper

Any word on whether or not you're fixing the problems with sweeps not saving one day and then saving the next day. Sometimes doesn't save one time and then later you go back & does. Read the support/feedback forums & please let us know if this is being looked at. It takes just a second or two to let us know that you are aware we are posting problems & that you are trying to fix them. I have sent email after email and contact email after contact email, and no reply as to whether this will be fixed. If you're looking at it, please take that second to two & post & let us know. Easy to please that way & we will bide our time until it's fixed. Not responding to known problems is disrespectful to paying customers. Please respond!!
  Old  February 21st, 2012, 5:15pm     #57
pepsidrinker
Junior Sweeper

Help!
I tried to submit this through the Options/Help tab and get an internal server error, so I hope someone can help me...

MySweeps has Daily (84), but when I go there it only displays 24. Shazaam & Count are not showing on the screen. I also cannot see my entry count or last time entered. How do I get my Dailies back?
  Old  February 21st, 2012, 5:29pm     #58
margarita_mama
Grand Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsidrinker View Post
I tried to submit this through the Options/Help tab and get an internal server error, so I hope someone can help me...

MySweeps has Daily (84), but when I go there it only displays 24. Shazaam & Count are not showing on the screen. I also cannot see my entry count or last time entered. How do I get my Dailies back?
Have you checked you premium subscription status?
It appears that your subscription has run out, as your name is not in green font and SHAZAM and the entry time/count are premium features.

The website is really glitchy, so I hope that you have an easy fix.

My Motherload of Wins
  Old  July 16th, 2012, 4:25pm     #59
Junebug03
Senior Master Sweeper

Shazaam
Shazaam is no longer on my page as well. I know I'm paid till Sept of this year

June's Wins
Junebug03's Wins
  Old  September 17th, 2012, 7:07am     #60
viola
Sweeper

OLS was down all weekend. I hope I get credit for the missing two days.