Old  December 3rd, 2011, 9:30am     #31
TapDancer
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcclave View Post
Young America and eprize are 2 different fulfillment companies. I doubt you would have to sign for a coffee mug.

I hope it's a fantastic surprise win!
You were right-- a fantastic win-- a 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab-- no letter, no clue which sweeps. Way Cool.

Old  December 3rd, 2011, 10:14am     #32
angie79
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhenke View Post
I just signed up today for UPS notifications and I got an email that says a package is coming tomorrow that is 4 pounds from Shipper: BUDERIC INC, DBA RESCO does anyone have any idea!!!!
Did you win a blog sweep for DaVinci syrups? I got a package Thursday with that exact shipper info and that's what mine was.
  Old  December 3rd, 2011, 10:41am     #33
jhenke
Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie79 View Post
Did you win a blog sweep for DaVinci syrups? I got a package Thursday with that exact shipper info and that's what mine was.

Had you got a notification from the blog owner that you won? Usually blogs contact your for your address since you don't give that info in rafflecopter or anything. I hadn't received an email about any win.

My Wins

https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?...llerid=1640914
  Old  December 3rd, 2011, 10:47am     #34
angie79
Senior Master Sweeper

Quote:
Had you got a notification from the blog owner that you won? Usually blogs contact your for your address since you don't give that info in rafflecopter or anything. I hadn't received an email about any win.
Yes, I was contacted. I guess if you weren't then they wouldn't have your address. Hmm, no idea what it could be then. I know my shipper was the exact same as yours. Maybe they are a shipping company that works with a lot of companies? When I checked on it through MyChoice it even had Blog Winner above my address so I knew it was a blog win, just had no idea which on until it showed up.

I hope yours is something great!!
  Old  December 4th, 2011, 10:09am     #35
jovanb77
Master Sweeper

Quote:
I just signed up today for UPS notifications and I got an email that says a package is coming tomorrow that is 4 pounds from Shipper: BUDERIC INC, DBA RESCO does anyone have any idea!!!!
Did you receive yours yet? I just got an email from ups my choice with that same info. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I'm wondering what it is.

Jovan
My 2014 Wins
My 2013 Wins
  Old  December 4th, 2011, 12:39pm     #36
jhenke
Sweeper

No I havent' received it yet. It still says processed ready for pick up. So I am guessing I will get it sometime next week. Let me know what your is...

My Wins

Old  December 4th, 2011, 1:04pm     #37
misty7126
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Got the same email. In googling the company, looks like they're a fulfillment company for the food service industry. But...no ideas on what it could be. Hope it's something good for all of us!
  Old  December 4th, 2011, 1:10pm     #38
bomar97
Grand Master Sweeper

So how do you get notice as soon as the package ships?? I've only been notified of orders coming, but get the notification the day before delivery, when they are already at our state's hub.

Time to win, win, win!!
  Old  December 4th, 2011, 3:01pm     #39
sweepingal
Sweeper

I signed up for UPS alert last night and already rec'd a UPS alert today. Its from Shields Industries?
  Old  December 4th, 2011, 4:33pm     #40
tmh29141
Master Sweeper

Shields Industries is where i got my shaw floor cleaner from, did u win in that game?
  Old  December 4th, 2011, 5:37pm     #41
jhenke
Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomar97 View Post
So how do you get notice as soon as the package ships?? I've only been notified of orders coming, but get the notification the day before delivery, when they are already at our state's hub.
I don't know it just says A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

My Wins

Old  December 4th, 2011, 6:16pm     #42
sweepingal
Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmh29141 View Post
Shields Industries is where i got my shaw floor cleaner from, did u win in that game?
Yep I sure did but I rec'd my carpet cleaner from Shaw last week? Hmmmm...
  Old  December 5th, 2011, 4:26am     #43
susanaudrey
Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty7126 View Post
Got the same email. In googling the company, looks like they're a fulfillment company for the food service industry. But...no ideas on what it could be. Hope it's something good for all of us!
I got the same notification, too. Mine is scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. Can't wait to see what we won! I can't match it up to any of my recent wins, so I'm hoping for a surprise! Good luck everyone!

12 Words for Winning
  Old  December 5th, 2011, 5:07am     #44
theladyluck
Master Sweeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelharts View Post
Hey thanks everyone I didn't know about it, but just signed up .
Me, too! I worry about dropped off packages because anything left on my porch can be seen from the street very easily. Now I only have half the worry. If (when?) FedEx offers something like this I'll be pretty much worry-free.

Nadine
--
To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible. -- St. Thomas Aquinas
  Old  December 5th, 2011, 7:52am     #45
ssmina
Senior Master Sweeper

BUDERIC INC, DBA RESCO....just got the same alert. I completely thought the alert was from gifts coming from Target from the inlaws...glad I looked here- a surprise win hopefully!!! I don' think I entered any blogs lately though.